Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Real ID has killed this game.

Hello fellow MMO-Championers...err...MMO-Champions.....Championites.

Wait....Championators! That sounds better than just Champions

Hello fellow MMO-Championators, today Boubououbouiioubouiooillioubouille has given us news of the Real ID feature in WoW, a feature that will allow friends to chat cross realm and cross-game!

I honestly think it's awesome, some of your friends that move to SC2 and take a break from WoW while you continue on WoW and perhaps save SC2 for later, or vice versa, will be able to chat with each other!

Yes I can't use comma's correctly for the life of me! Weee run-ons!

So I looked through the first few pages and noticed there was a lack of doomsayer threads. I apologize if I make this thread when there's already a doomsayer thread and I just didn't notice. For now there may or may not be complaining or appreciation threads, but I haven't seen any genuine doomsayer ones.

Long since have we carried the tradition of doomsaying. From the very first concept to the latest patch, we, the analytical, intelligent players, have accurately predicted the death of WoW many times.

The end, as in, so many players leave that Blizzard has to shut down the servers and the game is utterly ruined.

As we all know:

BC killed WoW

Wotlk killed WoW

Every patch and bugfix patch has killed WoW

Oh well while I'm typing this I will also let everyone know that Vanilla, the start of WoW, has also in fact, killed WoW.

So, although I do indeed like the new Real ID system very much, due to the lack of doomsayer threads, I must be the one to bring you the news.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this game has been ruined, Real ID is in fact, the death of WoW, I'm notSURE of it!

So come and lament with me the end of the game we like so much.......again!

Our e-coffers are stocked with buillion

Our e-figurines are dressed in premium purple quality pixels.

Our e-harem is crowded with nubile maidens.

Come championators! We dance! We dance the dance of doom!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

Gives away far too much personal information for my tastes.

What is this, I don't even....

can someone tell me what this dudes point is plz

Deleted
    I agree with this! Definitly the death of WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by YUUNEZ View Post
    can someone tell me what this dudes point is plz

I bolded it!
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.

...I´m confused.

Deleted
    Hm.

I was not prepared.

What?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow is going to kill facebook...
    (>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
    #<('_'<) By then I was like
    (>'#'<) I'm hungry
    (>^_^<) So I ate it!

wait, what?

That was to much randomness in one post.. I'll leave in peace

He's just satirizing the bad trolls on this forum by overracting to everything, quite simple train of thought if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

I think he is letting the qq about the real id happen in this thread and how people will say that this new feature will kill wow. so its a troll but not really a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfight View Post
    ...I´m confused.
    Wow, ever heard of sarcasm?

If you've been around mmo for atleast an expansion you know that whenever Blizzard announce a new feature someone claims that it will be the death of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    He's just satirizing the bad trolls on this forum by overracting to everything, quite simple train of thought if you ask me.

Seee someone gets it! I was beginning to worry, you see I haven't slept in two days and I'm keeping myself awake with Ritalin!

Well Adderal but it's the same stuff!

Hehe...heheh.......I love you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg... that new rat model haz killed wow

DUDES WTF????? not every shit implementet in the game does kill it
    "do NOT, under any circumstances, attempt to headbutt your weapon in order to determine how sharp it is."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Let this be a compilation thread of everything that will kill WoW, and we'll save much space on the forums!
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

I love sarcastic threads oh and also...

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    What?
    please stop it with the gimmick, who is that character anyway?

Flowers for Algalon?

Also, Video killed WoW AND the radio star.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.