Patching problem

Im trying to play WotLK on a new computer, but i cant patch. When the patchs downloading is complete it says

"The file "World of Warcraft\WowError.exe" could not be renamed to "World of Warcraft\WowError.exe.Trash". If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (ConflictManager::ResolveConflicts/3)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.
    "

I have reinstalled it twice, repaired it at least one million times and it still doesnt work. I had this problem a couple of months ago, but i dont remember how i solved it >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Run the patch as administrator.

Meh, that didnt work. I downloaded the patch and trying to install it manually, i hope this works or ill give up... And activated a new GC today :F

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snekilito View Post
    Meh, that didnt work. I downloaded the patch and trying to install it manually, i hope this works or ill give up... And activated a new GC today :F
    Is your computer by chance an XPS630i?

If so, the only way to get to the current patch, is to copy a full installation from another computer, due to hardware issues with the model.
    US Blizz Tech Support MVP
    Ressie - Medivh-US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resa View Post
    Is your computer by chance an XPS630i?

If so, the only way to get to the current patch, is to copy a full installation from another computer, due to hardware issues with the model.
    As none of the MMO forum viewers (as far as i know) dont work for blizzard, i would suggest visiting the forums at Worldofwarcraft.com or wow-europe.com, depending on what region you are from, and post in the Technical forums.
    Good Luck