Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Welcome to the first lesson about the 'Internet'.
    You made a video on the 'Internet', congratulations on your piece of work!

90% of material uploaded are hard evidence for the creators incompetence, laziness, stupidity or simply that they're new to the whole 'thing'.

As is most likely the case, atleast one of these might be fitting on you! And as the internet is accessable to practically everyone, you just proved that to the entire world.

Don't entirely give up on your life, though. True, anonimity turns nearly everyone into a dickwad, so be prepared to be heavily flamed. However, this is not the case for everyone!

Indeed, some people are able to give constructive criticism. Well...more or less. Still, look at your feedback and try to derive a lesson from it.

And remember, flaming criticism means that the criticism is well placed.

tl;dr You showed yourself as a giant tool infront of everyone. Man up, listen and improve yourself. If you're not willing to, get off the internet, this is the wrong place for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    Id rather u stopped
    Nah i wont stop sorry!

Until you can learn to handle criticism better, no matter how harsh, maybe you shouldn't be making videos and putting them on the internet. Just a thought.
    How about leaving me alone
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Welcome to the first lesson about the 'Internet'.
    You made a video on the 'Internet', congratulations on your piece of work!

90% of material uploaded are hard evidence for the creators incompetence, laziness, stupidity or simply that they're new to the whole 'thing'.

As is most likely the case, atleast one of these might be fitting on you! And as the internet is accessable to practically everyone, you just proved that to the entire world.

Don't entirely give up on your life, though. True, anonimity turns nearly everyone into a dickwad, so be prepared to be heavily flamed. However, this is not the case for everyone!

Indeed, some people are able to give constructive criticism. Well...more or less. Still, look at your feedback and try to derive a lesson from it.

And remember, flaming criticism means that the criticism is well placed.

tl;dr You showed yourself as a giant tool infront of everyone. Man up, listen and improve yourself. If you're not willing to, get off the internet, this is the wrong place for you.
    Why the hell do i need to listen to idiotc trolls thatr TELL me what to do, Dont they get it? I WILL NOT DIE AND I WILL NOT FADE AWAY!

biggest waste of time ever. your voice is annoying as fuck and you say the dumbest shit imaginable. ever heard of something called video editing? it would have helped to trim down the 10 minutes of useless shit you just uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Why the hell do i need to listen to idiotc trolls thatr TELL me what to do, Dont they get it?
    Because your video has proven that you need help with commentary. Badly.

By saying they are trolls, you just acknowledge that their criticism is correct.
    Who did you make this video for? The audience or yourself? As you uploaded it, I guess the first one.

Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    biggest waste of time ever. your voice is annoying as fuck and you say the dumbest shit imaginable. ever heard of something called video editing? it would have helped to trim down the 10 minutes of useless shit you just uploaded.
    IT WAS DONE IN SONY FUCKING VEGAS!

Its been re-recorded which will (i hope) be more better, then again i dunno anything anymore, so yeah.

The most humane thing at this point would be for someone to lock the thread. Although I doubt that will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because your video has proven that you need help with commentary. Badly.

By saying they are trolls, you just acknowledge that their criticism is correct.
    Who did you make this video for? The audience or yourself? As you uploaded it, I guess the first one.

Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    ho hum

Sig Worthy

Quote Originally Posted by jonms94 View Post
    you seemed hyper
    Well atleast it wasnt a boring commentary =P

You sure are nerdraging hard.

At what point while you were recording this did you think people wanted to watch you jump around bonking things while babbling nonstop about nothing?

Nobody wants to listen to that normally, let alone when you're supposed to be providing information about new shit we're all looking forward to.

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

Do Paladins not have Seal of Righteousness and Holy Light at level 1 any more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumos View Post
    Do Paladins not have Seal of Righteousness and Holy Light at level 1 any more?
    nope

Playing since '04

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, i have re-recorded a new version to the whole event, which i hope will make things better, if not, meh i jdc anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Astrobandaid View Post
    This added some more interaction for a person and their character in the start. But now blizzard has made this game, imo, to easy for the new players, yes I know that they are trying to keep their new players, but the reason pallys get boring are becuase their seals last for 30 mins and they dont loose it when they judge.
    I, too, enjoyed having to rebuff myself every time I did an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MisuseOfLasers View Post
    I'm still traumatised by vanilla pally levelling. Only class I've never gotten past 15.
    They...changed it...right?
    Also, there is no Misuse of Lasers. Your name is wrong. It's scientifically proven that adding lasers to anything makes it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MisuseOfLasers View Post
    Good times

I'm still traumatised by vanilla pally levelling. Only class I've never gotten past 15.
    They...changed it...right?
    Also, there is no Misuse of Lasers. Your name is wrong. It's scientifically proven that adding lasers to anything makes it better.
    The inclusion of Crusader Strike at level 1 should do much to speed up the process. I leveled one back when Blessing of Kings was still the final Retribution talent and I still don't know how I managed. Just terrible.

In regards to my name, check out my home page in my profile.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is your point valid and mine is not? New warriors never have enough rage to cast more then once Heroic Strike per fight. Back in the day pally seals were 5 mins and they were lost when you judged. This added some more interaction for a person and their character in the start. But now blizzard has made this game, imo, to easy for the new players, yes I know that they are trying to keep their new players, but the reason pallys get boring are becuase their seals last for 30 mins and they dont loose it when they judge. People are obviously not loosing a fan base for pallys when you look at the numbers of paladins arcross all servers. they are third behind DKs and Huters but that is becuase dks are dks and hunters are really good dps.
    Having a seal last 30 mins and having a seal last until you cast judgement and then reapplying said seal is not "more fun" than the latter. It just requires more effort for the same outcome.

And there is a huge difference between easy and tediously frustrating/boring. Besides, making a game that is "easy" in the first 10 levels of the game isn't going to break it. It's not like you go to starting zones to pvp and get face rolled by a level 7 pally because they are sooooo easy to play.

P.S. If by new warrior you mean in cata, there is now rage normalization and heroic strike is instant you can almost spam it in between every white hit.

Do I think its fair? Yes. It's been fine since the start so I don't think theres a need to change it.
    Once upon a time, people were fine living in the forest, surviving by clubbing and eating raw whatever animal they came across. Then improvements came, making life more comfortable. U C WUT I DID THAR? Paladin was my first class ever, back in TBC. I still remember getting to 50 and having an actual attack to use.