Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    AS a hunter only thing i dont like so far is that they force me to take pvp talants in MM in order to go deeper in the tree ...everything else is fine

p.s. only talant that i ll miss is 6 extra yards ;S

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    p.s. only talant that i ll miss is 6 extra yards ;S
    I wont miss it for a second

Is it me , or Cho`gall looks like a retard with tha eye on his second head. I mean does it really have to be that glazy ...

For hunters and all the other classes the talent tree can be replaced by few butons

Select Class - Hunter
    Select Spec - MM/SV/BM
    Select Gameplay - PVE/PVP

and that's all. At least Blizz if you are going to leave things like this save us the annoying and utterly useless clicking on the pretty squares. If there is no option to choose from, the act of choosing is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Lunacy View Post
    So I like where this is going. Like another person said, when you spend a point, it means something. No more spending 5 points to get 5% crit or random filler stuff.
    yea sure improved tracking in surv. tree ....5 points for 5% dmg hahahahahahahhaha fail

Juggernaut in Arms?!!

Best day of my life.

Problem for me is that they claimed to have MORE choice after doing this. More? Pfft. I could practically take every talent in the Unholy tree for Death Knights with three talent points missing. That is NOT choice. Being able to dip into the other trees eventually does not make up for this. The trees themselves should have considerable choice just in themselves considering how small ALL the trees are now overall.

Oh and I would normally be happy about the removal of passive “must-have” talents, but there are still a ridiculous amount of them left, which makes the whole problem worse now with less talents to spend on.

“Just the first” beta talent build or not...this is NOT a good sign.
    Last edited by Murigen; 2010-07-14 at 11:00 AM.

Juggernaut in Arms?!!
    Best day of my life.
    you were sleeping almost whole time wotlk was out?
    juggernaut was there for over a year

and now realize fact that you lost piercing howl

Shadowpriests have officially been nerfed into the ground.

Where are our double damage critical strikes?
    Where are our Critical DoT ticks?
    No more hitrating in any form? You just cost us 6% hitrating.
    Hey wait, you get hitrating based on Spirit. We don't use Spirit as a base Stat. Retards

Hey I know, lets get a copy of ourselves that deals 15% Mind Blast damage, but here's the catch, it gets bette when you move.
    Our main damage skill is a channeled ability! LIMITED MOVEMENT

Seriously Blizz. You're losing the plot the more I read about Casualysm
    Last edited by Karei; 2010-07-14 at 11:20 AM.

Atleast every time you now get a talent point you get to spent it in something good.

I like the talent trees, let's see how everything will work out!

Phwar

Cho'gall looks amazing.

I know the Talent Trees are still in development and will -hopefully- be changed a lot, I currently hate them :/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    EVERYONE IS GETTING RAPED.
    But I do loooove this. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Update - Classes pages finally added. Talent calculator finally updated. Worst patch day ever, I need a giant hug.
    /hug

Deleted
    There is passive stuff that you dont see in the talent tree. Stuff that you had to pick before is now given to you automatically in the background if you go deep enough in that tree. At least that is what i gather from the blue posts posted here.

So people who whine should hold their horses and wait to see what exactly are the passive bonuses that their class is getting by picking tree A, B or C.

Oh and Boub, amazing work. You must've stayed up late last night! I checked at 2 last night and all this stuff weren't in yet.
    Last edited by mmoc377f35082c; 2010-07-14 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    Shadowpriests have officially been nerfed into the ground.

Where are our double damage critical strikes?
    Where are our Critical DoT ticks?
    No more hitrating in any form? You just cost us 6% hitrating, retards.

Hey I know, lets get a copy of ourselves that deals 15% Mind Blast damage.

Seriously Blizz. You're losing the plot the more I read about Casualysm
    Haven't they already said DoTs will automatically be affected by crit and haste? And they've changed hit rating for every class; they said they're removing as many "increases x by x%" talents as possible. I'm not sure about the double damage critical strikes; but I'm sure that's not just gone.

You need to calm down.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    we are drunk
    I see, being forced to put 31 points into one tree is cool idea, right ?

The new talent trees are simplified to much to a point where everyone has the same talents, there is no choice and no diversity. No matter how good the final talent trees are going to be, all pve specs will be the same and all pvp specs will be the same.. and now try the new talent trees and tell me how much choice you have.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    we are drunk
    I see, being forced to put 31 points into one tree is cool idea, right ?

The new talent trees are simplified to much to a point where everyone has the same talents, there is no choice and no diversity. No matter how good the final talent trees are going to be, all pve specs will be the same and all pvp specs will be the same.. and now try the new talent trees and tell me how much choice you have.
    WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING "FORCED TO PUT 31 POINTS INTO ONE TREE", YOU DO WANT THE LAST TALENT IN THE PRESENT TREES TOO.
    Unless you are a rogue for PvP, then you go Hybrid. NO OTHER CLASS DO IT, CUZ THEY DONT GET NOTHING BETTER THAN THE LAST TALENT, LOLZ.
    WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN. >_<
    Seriously, people are f*cked up

EDIT: To clarify, if they would remove the "force" thing, then you WOULD, to 100%, only put in 30 points in the tree, skip the last talent and instead get the 11th pointer in another tree. Is that what you are saying?
    Cuz seriously, that makes NO SENSE what so ever.
    And, sorry for caps lock.

//Sonoka~
    Last edited by Sonoka; 2010-07-14 at 11:26 AM.

So let's see:
    Less to no choice - Check
    Some boring talents still there - Check
    Very few new talents - Check

I have to say, that realy sounds like an awful-, er I mean awesome first build with the new trees.
    Let's hope it will get better in the next builds.... it's hard to make it even worse, but I had no hope for this before this build and I sure don't have more now.

Deleted
    In current talent calculator,i see many non needed talents for dps that you have to pick to move further.
    Also(i don't know if it's a bug)Druids Starsurge,supposed to be a "primary" skill and not a talent.