Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Forsaken Free Will and Lady S. not very subltle plans (Speculation)

So, recent events in Andorhal have my Forsaken Mage pondering the option of packing his things an moving to a little chateau on Ghostlands. I'm a bit mad with Lady S. for two reasons: She kinda striped the forsaken of the free will (that was out top thing) and she is playing a dangerous and fatal game with her actions.

I always felt that being a forsaken was all about the free will, the pure choice to do whatever you want, Killing humans for fun, drowning kittens and having orphans for brunch, well, maybe evil but was our choice. But now with these new forsaken that most probably are being controlled into servitude, shit got nasty as hell.

What happened to our equalitarian society? hell, we are evil and such, but all the undead were treated tthe same way. In death there was no royalty or nobility, we all served voluntarely to our banshe queen. But now with these new mindless forsaken, were do they stand? were do we stand with them? are we suposed to use them as cannon fodder? No fosaken should, only living beings, such as humans, kittens and orphans.

Can't she just keep turning scarlets? Lilan Voss might have done a fuzz at first, but she is pretty well on our side now. Could we just farm the scarlets for new recruits? the sheer self loathe would turn them to us in no time (again, Lilian Voss). No one really cares about what happens to the scarlets anyway, so that would be a nice way.

But here she comes, bonkers after her reason of living is gone. As Illidan put it "The hunter is nothing without the prey" So Sylvanas might have chosen to learn macrame to channel her frustrations, but noooo, lets make new mindless forsaken from inocent villagers, YAY!!

I really (as a forsaken) don't care about the villagers, but the shit she is pulling has to be the worse PR I have seen since Garrosh on the Theramore summit (Now he is cool, damn you Garrosh). Does she really thinks that she can kill dumb human villagers, raise them into slavery, and get away with it? does she really think that everyone is going to say "Nah, its cool" ?. She says she is doing this for the future of the forsaken, but she might as well cover us in fish entrails and throw us into a murloc settlement. She might as well sell forsaken as dummy targets. We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

She is putting forsaken at the eyes of everyone as abominations bent on destroying the world (well, we kinda are). But she kicked self preservation over the cliff and laughed as she rubbed her bussoms frenetically. She turned herself into the most apealling target since The lich king, and of course the argent crusade will find this utmostly delicious. She has condemned herself to the eyes of every living creature (who happens to be the mayority, you banshee genious) and its a matter of time before she gets into Crowley's hit list.

And her plan is weak shit, she really thinks that everyone is going to set idle as she amases a fuckumental army? nope, if Garrosh knows something, is to deal with threats before they grow too big, that ogre headed bufoon. If she had done this as she had done thus far, behind the courtins, amasing the most greatly magnificent pestilent army in a SUBLTE way, I might have joined her. You play the cards when you make the best hand possible, if you lose then at least you tried, but you (unless that you have gone completely batshit crazy) start killing stupid farmers under Tirion's fucking Fordring nose. At one point your turgent mumified breasts are going to stop working for you miss.

Sylvanas, your plan sucks. Maybe you have gotten overconfident, maybe you are just nuts, but expect my "family meeting" to occur when the earthen ring, the argent crusade, the ebon blade, garrosh's abnormaly shaped head and varian's chin come knocking to your door. Ill be drinking mimosas on Tranqillien when they put your head on a pike for your half-assed plan.

XOXO

What do my fellow Forsaken think?
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2010-07-16 at 05:00 AM.

Well written I enjoyed it

All the Forsaken are to Sylvanas are pawns to be used and abused in her selfish attempts to gain even more power.

It's always been that way, she's just being more open about it now. How people didn't see this as the natural progression is beyond me.

The Forsaken's supposed veneration of "free will" was simply state manufactured propaganda from the very beginning.

The whole new storyline smacks of something that's going to play out over the course of the Cata expansion. Hopefully it will have come to a head by the time we hit Deathwing.

I'll be majorly upset if my faction is harboring a big bad at the end of this expansion, and I know I won't be the only one. Most players like to think they're on the good guy's side, lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as a fellow forsaken I gotta say.. TL;DR except for the last 4 lines... but how I feel I should answer is.. yeah Sylvanas is a crazy bitch.. but she is trying to beat Garrosh in the mental disorder race and she needs all the support she can so I will stay in undercity and watch it all. and probably help her if she gets attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

i'm all for her using the val'kyr to increase the size of the forsaken, i'd have been surprised if they hadn't, given the supply of zombies from our defeated lich king.

mindless forsaken though? how is she any better than arthas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Sylvanas' Master plans:

Attack the superior force outside of my home without knowing anything about them! They'll be sooo surprised! I'm awesome.

Ah, I finally have Arthas trapped! Well, what could go wrong if I gloat for 2 minutes about how cool I am?

Wait! Arthas is getting away! I didn't come to the Halls of Reflection for nothing, I'll kill him 1v1!

Hmmm...what if I tried to do the same thing Arthas did? It's BRILLIANT! I am SOOOO original!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I have a friend who has an uncle who's buddies aunts sisters daughter is friends with the ex girlfriend of the best friend of the ex CEO of exxon mobile who's maids brother's friend is business parteners to the brother of the count of lichtenstien who serves hot chocolate to all of the blizzard staff. And apparently gallywix becomes leader of the forsaken

i'm all for her using the val'kyr to increase the size of the forsaken, i'd have been surprised if they hadn't, given the supply of zombies from our defeated lich king.

mindless forsaken though? how is she any better than arthas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Sylvanas will learn what she is doing in wrong when her and Garrosh have a spat latter on "hopefully". But i really hope she changes her plan and offers a place within the forsaken to either people she has killed already or... people diying, who knows maybe a town somewhere gets attacked by twilight hammer agents and sylvanas offers them a place in her ranks for revenge...its sinister but it could work and its still giving them a choice,they could die in peace or take a second chance with her.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

wait is it confirmed that they are mindless forsaken? I didnt hear anything about mindless forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince View Post
    Maybe Sylvanas will learn what she is doing in wrong when her and Garrosh have a spat latter on "hopefully". But i really hope she changes her plan and offers a place within the forsaken to either people she has killed already or... people diying, who knows maybe a town somewhere gets attacked by twilight hammer agents and sylvanas offers them a place in her ranks for revenge...its sinister but it could work and its still giving them a choice,they could die in peace or take a second chance with her.
    Thhe options for the Val'kyr turbo ressing are endless, yet she went with the most "shoot me!!, shoot me!!" plan that she could think of. These mimosas are so gooooood *sips*.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    wait is it confirmed that they are mindless forsaken? I didnt hear anything about mindless forsaken. .
    Well, these knew recruits are not going through the extensive "Crypt Coulseling: Grieving your own death" Theyr are being shot n' raised in a clap. And when you hear Gaelan he is like yes... for... Sylvanas. talking about conviction on a cause right there.
    Last edited by TheDangerZone; 2010-07-16 at 05:16 AM.

Bravo bravo! I laughed, I cried, I realised I need to meet this Lord Crowley guy in person one of these days. But all in all I think Sylvanas is really over-stepping her boundries. I mean the Forsaken are enough of a blight on all of Azeroth and beyond, free will or not, they're no better then the Scourge. These new mindless Forsaken are more then likely going to be to end of Sylvanas's leadership if you catch what I mean. I hope she has to answer to Tirion Fordring for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    wait is it confirmed that they are mindless forsaken? I didnt hear anything about mindless forsaken.
    The (idiotic) debate about whether or not someone woudl willingly serve those who just killed them has raged for days. However, Sylvanas dragged Koltira Deathweaver through a portal to Undercity saying she would "make him more loyal".

I think that sealed the deal.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The (idiotic) debate about whether or not someone woudl willingly serve those who just killed them has raged for days. However, Sylvanas dragged Koltira Deathweaver through a portal to Undercity saying she would "make him more loyal".

I'm sure the die hards will conclude that is not enough evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post

Thats brainwashing not mindlessnes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragged him through the portal to under city to make him more loyal ....is that code word for a bit of bondage hahaha im so wrong

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Leonid_Barthalomew_the_Revered this is the only undead i respect because hes trying to find a way to reverse his curse or blessing in disguise to help cure undeath.....so yeah the rest of the foresaken can kiss my ass.They are the one race i hate in this game.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Leonid_Barthalomew_the_Revered this is the only undead i respect because hes trying to find a way to reverse his curse or blessing in disguise to help cure undeath.....so yeah the rest of the foresaken can kiss my ass except for nathanos Major respect to him since he was the only human ranger in live so let him live....for now.
    I agree with you. Leonid who seems to be the only Forsaken with " free will " made a good decision to get out while he could. Making buddies with the Argent Crusade is a smart move on his part! He's okay in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I agree with you. Leonid who seems to be the only Forsaken with " free will " made a good decision to get out while he could. Making buddies with the Argent Crusade is a smart move on his part! He's okay in my books.
    What about Meryl? Sure he's with med'an's crew, but he's still an undead who doesn't serve the forsaken
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character