Heart of The Wild....

New feral talent tree doesn't look good for bears, we are missing some key talents like Heart of the Wild and Survival of the Fittest, so far we don't know how our crit immunity will work in cataclysm but if we don't get these talents back in the future beta build then we'll loose 33% armor, 10% stamina, and if this happen then we'll be the worst tank in wow cataclysm.. oh I also noticed that on live we are getting 10% dodge from talents in bear but its down to 8% in current beta build.. is blizzard really trying to kill bear tanks in cataclysm???

I might be wrong about all this information, so correct me.

you are wrong. there is a lot of skills wrapped up into the feral specialization thing that you chose at level 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This is a first pass
    While this is a first pass on all of the talent trees, death knight, druid, paladin, warlock, Arcane mage, and Assassination rogue trees are not as far along as other specializations. (Source)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

What cerelli said. You have read one post but missed several other important. One of the reasons they remove the huuge talent trees, is because there are many passive talents that you "have" to put talents in. Blizzard is simply taking them out and putting them in the background. I.e mastery.

Try to keep up man.

If you look at the current talent builds, you SHOULD realize that blizzard didn't change anything, they just cut down the talents to fit the new builds....

First thing, losing the armor is probably intended. Take a look at the armor values on leather in cata, they're scaled up rediculously. They want all armor to be closer. 2, all stamina is going up, dpsers are gonna be closer to tanks, losing some % stam is also probably intended. 3rd. All tanks are losing their % dodge and % parry talents. Feel special that you still have some of yours.

And like everyone else said its the first pass, things will change even more.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suspect there won't be a crit immunity talent; it'll probably be wrapped up automatically given bear form + feral spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    the 33% armor wont hurt as leather wil have much higher armor, same for the stamina

af for the crit immune we will defently getit ddw either blzizard remvoed crits from bosses completely or we get it in bearform
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I might be wrong about all this information, so correct me.
    The sky is falling...

The sky is falling...

Run off to tell the king (make sure to get eaten by the fox on the way).

Seriously, every time there is an expansion someone talks about how Blizzard is going to kill bear tanks with it. Something tells me we will be just fine.

I'm getting so damn sick of threads like this.

You CAN'T look at Cata talents and say "omg this sucks with Wrath of the Lich King gear/scaling!". Leather Armor value and Stam are both being brought WAY up, and ALL tank specs will be crit-immune through talents/masteries. You may be losing a bit of dodge in your talent, but ALL your stats are gonna be MUCH higher in Cata. This includes the dodge you're just gonna get from gear.

And lastly... like it's been said, the talents are in NO way complete for Druids. The final talent tree will look nothing like what you see right now. Blizz just hasn't finished working on a few classes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I'm getting so damn sick of threads like this.

You CAN'T look at Cata talents and say "omg this sucks with Wrath of the Lich King gear/scaling!". Leather Armor value and Stam are both being brought WAY up, and ALL tank specs will be crit-immune through talents/masteries. You may be losing a bit of dodge in your talent, but ALL your stats are gonna be MUCH higher in Cata. This includes the dodge you're just gonna get from gear.

And lastly... like it's been said, the talents are in NO way complete for Druids. The final talent tree will look nothing like what you see right now. Blizz just hasn't finished working on a few classes yet.
    First of all, thanks for the reply but there's no need to get all excited.

I do understand your point and i know that armor and stamina value will be a lot higher in cataclysm, but if you look at it from a bear tank prospective and say if the armor and stamina are similar for all tanking classes then we are on low side because we still only have dodge as avoidance, while other tanking classes use parry and block as well, currently only thing is keeping us with other tanks is that we have slightly higher armor and stamina, and if in cataclysm all of the tanks have similar armor and stamina then it'll be GG for druids because they'll have less avoidance then all other tanking classes. They aren't giving us PARRY are they, to stay in line with all other tanking classes?
    Last edited by Mega; 2010-07-16 at 04:19 PM.

maybe they're going to buff bear form...giving it more % stam and armor

don't forget that you also have "druid block"

if the armor and stamina are similar for all tanking classes then we are on low side because we still only have dodge as avoidance, while other tanking classes use parry and block as well, currently only thing is keeping us with other tanks is that we have slightly higher armor and stamina
    We have had the same armor as other classes for quite a while. Somehow most druids didn't notice.
    Looking at a talent tree and thinking we will be worse than other tanks is retarded beyond words. All the numbers in the game are put in by developers. They will change these numbers so that everything is as balanced as they can make it.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=adobi

Know any warriors or pallies with 50-60% dodge or parry? You might as well complain that the concept car model is much too small to fit in and is made of clay.

First of all, thanks for the reply but there's no need to get all excited.

I do understand your point and i know that armor and stamina value will be a lot higher in cataclysm, but if you look at it from a bear tank prospective and say if the armor and stamina are similar for all tanking classes then we are on low side because we still only have dodge as avoidance, while other tanking classes use parry and block as well, currently only thing is keeping us with other tanks is that we have slightly higher armor and stamina, and if in cataclysm all of the tanks have similar armor and stamina then it'll be GG for druids because they'll have less avoidance then all other tanking classes. They aren't giving us PARRY are they, to stay in line with all other tanking classes?

an other OMG we are going to suck, chill till we get a final releasse