Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I hate to ruin the "funny" factor of this thread (though I honestly didn't find it funny at all. That could just be because I'm tired, though, so I won't judge), but Bolvar isn't an Alliance hero anymore.

We truly don't have anymore, sans faction leaders and Turalyon...who will probably be neutral.
    Genn Greymane is our only hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cant think of one atm, bit tired but, this thread is officially a

King Terenas: Tirion, chill out! Champions, watch your health bars. The Scourge have been...
    Arthas: Join me, father. Join me and we will crush this world in the glory of the Scourge! For my glory!
    Terenas:: My boy died in WC3. I am only here to collect his body.
    Arthas:: Stubborn and dead. What chance to you have? I am taller and stronger than you ever were!
    Terenas:: We named him "Arthas". It means "paladin who kills his mentor and fuses with Ner'zhul" in Common. I would not let his mother decide his name. My boy would be cool, and be destined to become an important character.
    Terenas: I made a promise to his mother before she was written out of the story; that I would die alone. Whether that actually killed me or not, my son would die after me. Later...
    Terenas: Today, I fulfill that promise.
    Terenas charges right through Arthas because he is zombie goast
    Arthas: Foolish old zombie. Come then, Champions. Face the might of the last villain of the expansion!

Sauron: With the Witch King of Angmar dead, the humans of the Middle East will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained. There must always be... <lightning> a Witch King!
    Saruman: The weight of such a burden... It must be mine, for there is no other-
    Bolvar: Saruman!
    Saruman: Bolvar! By all that is holy...
    Bolvar: The dragon's flame sealed my fate. The World... of Warcraft can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Sauron. Forevermore, i shall be the Witch King!
    Bolvar: Now go! Tell them only that the Witch King server-transfered, and that Bolvar Fordragon is RaFing with him!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Tyrande: Oh, Malfurion.
    Malfurion: Oh, Tyrande.
    *Malfurion reached for his crotch as he slowly caressed Tyrande's shoulders*
    *A tree rose up from under Malfurion's fur pants, and its girth mesmerized Tyrande as she started to - - *

What? Wrong thread?

I'm loving this. Bolvar makes Crowley look like the little bitch that he is.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Bolivar: I must be forgotten!

Tirion: *builds a giant statue in the middle of Dalaran to commemorate him and let anybody who passes by see exactly what happens*

Bolivar: *facepalm*
    You ninjad that from a comic and now i'm going to finish what i started at lights hope and that is ranting about ninja's in trade channel and neither your words nor your actions can stop me.
    Last edited by Basj; 2010-07-08 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yogg-Saron: Without a boss to whore loot off, the restless players will never reach the end of raid bosses. Progression must be maintained, there must always be <Lightning> An easy-boss

Void Reaver: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine for there is no othe-

Flame Leviathan: VOID REAVER!! the gimmicky vehicles sealed my fate. The world of hardcore raiding can no longer comfort me. Place the epics upon my loot table. Forevermore I will be..... facerollable

Flame Leviathan: Now go! tell them only that 40-mans are dead and that Flame Leviathan is puggable

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    Tyrande: Oh, Malfurion.
    Malfurion: Oh, Tyrande.
    *Malfurion reached for his crotch as he slowly caressed Tyrande's shoulders*
    *A tree rose up from under Malfurion's fur pants, and its girth mesmerized Tyrande as she started to - - *

What? Wrong thread?
    lol'd
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler: Is it... finally over Tirion?
    Tirion: Yes who knew having you show up in Orgrimmar would have such a ending.
    Ghostcrawler: I can see only... nerfs. *dies*
    Blizzard: Without the control of him nerfs will rage out of control, there must always be -Lightning Flash- a Nerf King
    Randomtroll: The we-
    Tirion: YOU SHUT UP! YOU JUST WANT TO NERF MAGES! Ehm, the weight of such a burden... It must be mine, for there is no other-
    Bolvar: TIRION!
    Randomtroll: Bolvar, by all that i-
    Tirion: JUST STOP IT! Bolvar, by all that is holy...
    Bolvar: The dragon's flame sealed my fate. The World in-game can no longer comfort me. Place the Nerfbat in my hand, Tirion.
    Tirion: No!
    Bolvar: Come on whats the worst that can happen I nerf your bubble hearth?
    Tirion: You wouldn't dare...
    Bolvar: Of course not just give it to me.
    Tirion: Okay...
    Bolvar: Now go! Tell them only that the Nerf King died, and that Bolvar Fordragon will show you all his changes in a expansion called cataclysm!

Bolvar! By all that is holy-

In the meantime, there's a little something for Negridoom.

Dammit Bolvar, its my sandwich. I made it! This guy is a total jerk.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Well played sir.

Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.
    [Epic].
    Last edited by Haven; 2010-07-22 at 03:47 AM.

These are pretty funny and all, but in all seriousness. Turalyon, Lothar and some of the others in the First and Second War were the only Alliance heroes that stood out there above the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Dammit Bolvar, its my sandwich. I made it! This guy is a total jerk.
    That totally cracked me up!

A little off-topic, but I couldn't help it.

I was going to make a "leave this place... and never return!" with Boxbot the Lich King, but meh skills a too terrible =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by umbra View Post
    king terenas: Tirion, chill out! Champions, watch your health bars. The scourge have been...
    arthas: Join me, father. Join me and we will crush this world in the glory of the scourge! For my glory!
    terenas:: My boy died in wc3. I am only here to collect his body.
    arthas:: Stubborn and dead. What chance to you have? I am taller and stronger than you ever were!
    terenas:: We named him "arthas". It means "paladin who kills his mentor and fuses with ner'zhul" in common. I would not let his mother decide his name. My boy would be cool, and be destined to become an important character.
    terenas: i made a promise to his mother before she was written out of the story; that i would die alone. Whether that actually killed me or not, my son would die after me. Later...
    terenas: today, i fulfill that promise.
    Terenas charges right through arthas because he is zombie goast
    arthas: foolish old zombie. Come then, champions. Face the might of the last villain of the expansion!
    loooooool.....
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakes on a Plainstrider View Post
    Some Alliance players keep whining that they don't have a badass pop-idol character.
    wha!? u srs?

Quote Originally Posted by raubez View Post
    wha!? u srs?
    ya srs bro
    Pretty much tons of this around. And even in this very thread.

Bolvar: Arthas! The blood of your father, of your people, demands justice! Come forth, coward, and answer for your crimes!
    The Lich King: You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave and the true meaning of fear.
    Dranosh Saurfang: Urgh! *Saurfang dies from a heartattack*
    Bolvar: You will pay for all the lives you've stolen, traitor!
    The Lich King: Boldly stated, but there is nothing you can—
    Bolvar 2: BOLVAR! You hold a grim destiny brother - but it is not your own.
    Bolvar: WTF?
    Bolvar 2: Patch 3.3.0 sealed my fate. The Fall of the Lich King can no longer comfort me. Place your sheild in my hand, Bolvar. Forevermore, I will be Bolvar Fordragon.
    The Lich King: How did you-
    Bolvar 2: Do it, Bolvar! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Bolvar: This doesn't even make sense!
    Bolvar 2: Tell them only that I'm not the Lich King... and that Bolvar Fordragon... Is me!
    *everyone gets silent*

No wait!

*Varian Wrynn receives Bolvars badly burnd sheild*
    Varian Wrynn: Oh no! Bolvar is dead. Without Bolvars awesomness, the restless Alliance will become an even greater threat to this world.
    Varian Wrynn: Control must me maintained... There must always be... a awesome Alliance hero...
    Anduin Wrynn: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other to—
    Bolvar: ANDUIN! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, son... but it is not your own.
    Anduin Wrynn: Bolvar... by Thrall's balls...
    Bolvar: Patch 3.3.0 sealed my fate. The Fall of the Lich King can no longer comfort me. Place his sheild in my hand, Anduin. Forevermore, I will be the new awesome hero of the Alliance.
    Anduin Wrynn: NO, old friend. I cannot.
    Bolvar: DO IT ANDUIN! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Anduin Wrynn: You will not be forgotten... brother.
    Bolvar: I MUST be forgotten, Anduin! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today.
    *Anduin giefs Bolvar Bolvar's old sheild @_@*
    Bolvar: Tell them only that the Bolvard Fordragon is dead... and that Bolvard Fordragon... is alive.

I love paradox! ^^
    Last edited by Naitsade; 2010-07-22 at 04:22 PM.