Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    i would post link to my pala but can't yet lol
    Your character is Holy MS and Prot OS. This is the Rate the Ret thread. You should post elsewhere for your specs.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steldemian View Post
    Since no one above me to rate i just post mine

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Steldemian

With a little luck will get the other 2 HC tokens i need this week and have to wait for the second time HC Tiny Abomination in a Jar will drop (an enhacment shaman with more dkp will propably get it), plus we are trying LK HC now so i am praying for the sword, if and when we kill him (but not gonna happened any time soon with the summer sucklness, i guees) !!!

P.S. And yes i have Might of Blight HC in bank for when i get the sword
    I'm also going to point out that getting 277 shoulders before 277 chest is a waste of possible dps. You should upgrade the more expensive pieces fiirst (head/chest/legs) since they give the largest stat bonuses.

Also, your nightmare tear is in a yellow socket. That's bad, put it in your chest.

Otherwise, what they said about the spec is right.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

well now I am updating again:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ood&cn=Eladrin

here is where I am at. Cloak, as previously discussed, is a place holder for the exp gap I had. Where do I go from here? I know 3x264 tokens to upgrade those 3 pieces. Cloak: Rotface? Somewhere else? Rings?

*update, just got TAiaJ
    Last edited by Eladrin; 2010-07-22 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Str/Crit gem in your gloves. Get either cloak from ICC 25 as soon as you can (shadowvault > winding sheet).
    The ring off lootship is also good if you're short on exp, or the neck from PP 10.
    Since you'll be over hitcap with TAJ, replace your gloves with Fleshrending from fester, or if you can't get those, the leather frost belt or the belt off valithria.
    Looks fine otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I'm also going to point out that getting 277 shoulders before 277 chest is a waste of possible dps. You should upgrade the more expensive pieces fiirst (head/chest/legs) since they give the largest stat bonuses.

Also, your nightmare tear is in a yellow socket. That's bad, put it in your chest.

Otherwise, what they said about the spec is right.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...an&gn=Pathogen

You are right about the NMT.. I am a tard didnt notice that, fixed it allready.
    Didnt care about what piece will upgrade first cause i knew that will be full 277 in a week so cba, and yes got the last 2 token yesterday
    And since we reach Sindra in 1 raiding night and we are gonna have 3 full raids in LK HC respeced to AM.

Thx for your comments peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steldemian View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...an&gn=Pathogen

You are right about the NMT.. I am a tard didnt notice that, fixed it allready.
    Didnt care about what piece will upgrade first cause i knew that will be full 277 in a week so cba, and yes got the last 2 token yesterday
    And since we reach Sindra in 1 raiding night and we are gonna have 3 full raids in LK HC respeced to AM.

Thx for your comments peeps.

GJ and Gratz on your full 277 set -.- GIEFFFF

My armory finally updated and you can see some of my tweaks ^^

Engi 450
    HC Brynlol
    and I put a 10str/10hit gem in my belt so I am @ 258 Hit another hit gem would be a dmg loose

Deleted
    Bjorgvintwis from Silvermoon EU (cant post a link yet)

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjorgvintwis View Post

Any suggestions?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Bjorgvintwis

I wont rate cause I have no time but here is the link

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorgvintwis View Post

Any suggestions?
    Change your cloak to the gunship25 hc version and enchant it with haste instead. 10str/10 crit gems missing from bracers, gloves and belt. You have specced into Vindication which you should'nt if there is a protection paladin in the raid. Spec like this instead talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999SRn2vNzIs0,aere3,10952
    7.5/10
    Last edited by Juicy; 2010-07-22 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Can't post links apparently.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    GJ and Gratz on your full 277 set -.- GIEFFFF

My armory finally updated and you can see some of my tweaks ^^

Engi 450
    HC Brynlol
    and I put a 10str/10hit gem in my belt so I am @ 258 Hit another hit gem would be a dmg loose
    Looks all good to me.

Deleted
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eard&cn=Henley

constructive criticism only plox =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rawr View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eard&cn=Henley

constructive criticism only plox =3
    Being alliance you're 2% above the hit cap. Don't go for Tier gloves, switch them for Festergut's gloves.
    You're using the wrong rep ring. Go for the agility one.
    I really dislike your necklace, but I guess until you get Tier legs you can't change neither it nor the boots.

Don't gem pure Strength, put a 10str/10crit gem on the yellow sockets that allow to acquire bonuses of +4 str or higher.

Switch DBW for HWT, I believe it's still better than that thing, when it comes to Retribution.

You're under the expertise cap, switch your Glyph of Exorcism for Glyph of Seal of Vengeance.

As for your talents.. Sigh... :
    - Remove 2 point's in Guardian's favour. The hell?
    - Remove the 2 points in Vindication from the Retri tree, there's other specs that can apply the debuff.

- Put 3 points into Healing Light. (Fredzilla is correct and so is everyone else, I stand in corrected in my corner!)
    - Put 1 point into Aura Mastery.

Basic cookie cutter spec.

Drop Mining, it's of no use. Let your alts do it. Considering you have BS maxed out, pick JC to go with it.

Some basic mistakes. I'll give you 4/10, because this looks like an alt.
    Last edited by Feythir; 2010-07-22 at 08:36 PM.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

10+ Year Old Account
    Both your cloak and neck are pretty bad choices, any other equivalent ilvl one is better.
    You should gem str/crit in yellow sockets if there aren't blue sockets with them.
    23 haste > 22 agi for cloak.
    DV and WFS > DBW (I think HWT is as well).
    Use the Agi AV ring.
    If you can, gett the t10 chest and legs, and replace your neck with the one from LDW and gloves with Fleshrending from Fester. Both the lootship and rotface cloaks are better than your current one. If you're low on exp get the lootship ring.
    I don't know why you specced as you have. Should be 11/5/55 with AM.
    You're under exp cap, but you don't have glyph of seal of vengeance, which is a problem.
    That's all I got right now.

Edit: Beat me to it, Feythir. As for the spec, I'd put the 3 other holy points into healing light, since you shouldn't need to worry about mana anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    - Put 3 points into Divine Intellect.
    Basic cookie cutter spec.
    /facepalm

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to ask that Prentice.. Divine Intellect or the one you're using and why are you using it?

I'll make a guess and say that, that helps out with the healing during LK 3rd phase Frostmourne room?
    Last edited by Feythir; 2010-07-22 at 05:37 PM.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helps with any healing anywhere. It's just more useful overall than unnecessary int.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess achieving a certain gear status makes it more helpful.. Hmm, interesting stuff to consider. Already changed the spec around, always learning something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    I was about to ask that Prentice.. Divine Intellect or the one you're using and why are you using it?

I'll make a guess and say that, that helps out with the healing during LK 3rd phase Frostmourne room?
    Consider this. Divine Intellect will have the same effectiveness regardless of what the ICC buff is. No matter how high it gets, Divine Int will only grant you ~250 mana unbuffed.

How many times have you found yourself out of place or in a tough spot in the middle of a fight. I don't know about you, but when that happens to me my first reaction is to pop a FoL on myself. That FoL is made 12% stronger by the talent Healing Light. Furthermore, that heal and essentially the talent are affected by the ICC 30% that increases all healing done by 30%. Add to that the Sheath of Light aspect and how it gets to double-dip(heal and HoT gets +30%) the ICC buff, and the reason I take that talent is made very clear.

During the early waves of trash on Valithria Dreamwalker, I will often stand there and spam some FoL's on the boss. The fact is, I don't want to be in that fight any longer than I have to. Because I can contribute to shortening the fight's length, I do. As of the 25% buff, my FoL crits will heal for more than 10k. Add the Sheath of Light HoT that will heal for an additional 6k (1500/3 seconds) and also benefits from the ICC buff (1950/3 seconds). I won't claim that my healing contributions are enormous, but its all part of being a pally. Contribute the most you can and do it in the most effective way. When there isn't much trash, make yourself more useful. I do and that's why that talent is superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, hmm. No, you make a good point. I was following the older spec where Divine Intellect was supposed to be used. But yes, you do make a good point in that with the increasing buff a 30% more powerful Flash of Light (plus the percentage attributed by the talent), is more helpful than the increased mana from Divine Intellect regarding the overall utility of the talents in question. I was merely wondering, as now that I was analyzing the paladin where you /facepalmed at me for tipping him to put 3 points into Divine Intellect, I noticed that you and several others, albeit not everyone, were using that variant of the Retribution spec.

You presented me with an adequate justification for the choice and I honestly appreciate that, as I hadn't seen any sort of discussion regarding this matter. Like I said, learnt something new today.
    Last edited by Feythir; 2010-07-22 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Bjorgvintwis

I wont rate cause I have no time but here is the link
    Looks solid to me. Only thing I can say is that I prefer to have AM and the fear reduction in my talents as a raiding ret pal. Then again, I don't know your raid comp and AM might be covered by other pallies and you're there to provide the AP debuff. 9/10 imo

Here's my armory: http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...wara&r=Korgath

YEAH YEAH I HATE THE WAR TOKEN AS MUCH AS ALL OF YOU DO