Did Something Happen to Borrowed Time

I was just looking at the new beta release, and I dont see the borrowed time talent anywhere in the tree. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

was about to post about this. Hope its bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    im going to assume its a bug with beta and all. or maybe its be compensated in something different i dont know
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

There it is, Tier 4. Just skill it to 3/3 and it will show the Borrowed Time text.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post

There it is, Tier 4. Just skill it to 3/3 and it will show the Borrowed Time text.
    The new trees don't have it there, I just tried the new beta build tree and its not where you have highlighted.

Put points into and it will have a different tooltip, it says "Grants 15% spell haste for your next spell after casting Power Word: Shield, and increases the amount absorbed by your Power Word: Shield equal to 12% of your spell power."

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Put points into and it will have a different tooltip, it says "Grants 15% spell haste for your next spell after casting Power Word: Shield, and increases the amount absorbed by your Power Word: Shield equal to 12% of your spell power."
    Well that's one hell of a blatant nerf, GC even said that "fun talents" will be kept, and he even used borrowed time as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonclovers View Post
    Well that's one hell of a blatant nerf, GC even said that "fun talents" will be kept, and he even used borrowed time as an example.
    He said they will be kept, and Borrowed Time does change playstyle. What they didn't like was the fact that people of the Discipline variety can (and often do) de-value haste, given the 154 haste rating soft-cap.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Beta Build 12604 does not have it in the tree, or at least the tree on the front page of mmo doesnt have it any more, the build before this one had the tooltip labeled wrong but it was there, this build it is gone altogether

This makes me sad

That it isn't showing in the latest build on the front page is probably just another error of omission when the new tree was rendered. As to when it was showing, the reduction in boost to shield and provided spell haste is likely partly attributed to the fact that this is going from a 5-pt talent to a 3-pt talent, and the amount of contribution per point wasn't adjusted on the tooltip. Not that I expect us to return to the 25% haste, but a similar error was made on other class talents as well.

When a beta build still has abilities showing the wrong icon, or specific tier talents changing which abilities they modify based on the number of points invested, it's to be expected.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Man, people flip out so much.... in early beta... Get back on your meds please.
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

It's still there (but bugged), it will be there, don't freak out.