Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    * Elusiveness is now a Tier 2 talent. Down from Tier 3.
    * Dirty Tricks is now a Tier 3 talent. Down from Tier 2.
    So now we get our 1 minute CoS back for a melee range sap and blind?

Brilliant Blizzard. Bloody brilliant.

/sarcasm off

Oooooh I like the potential interface changes. Playing Cataclysm sans-addons is seeming more and more possible every day.

Why is there no picture of Epicus Maximus from the Maelstrom?

15+ Year Old Account
    wow...only two rogue changes...seriously? And they just flipped a couple of talents around? Jeez, I'm gunna have to switch classes to warrior so I can feel loved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion looks great except for the random feather arms they gave him... pretty much the same as in war 3 except for that... and missing a cloak but yeah...

omfg Malfurion is Stratos!!
    http://msp42.photobucket.com/albums/...tratos_400.jpg

And those Mounts surely are no Goblin Mounts. I bet they are new Engineering Mounts, something to spend your Gold on like the Choppers in WotLK. The one to the left looks all red and fiery and hordish while the one to the right looks a bit shinier, goldplated and WTF look at the engine on the back. It's a freakin Beer Barrel. That looks like Gome/Dwarf-made Alliance Mount.

@after looking again, it just MAYBE the Goblin Mount after all.
    The right one looks like a downgraded version with some parts missing compared to the left one, so the left one might be 100% mount and the right one the 60% one. But wtf... I can see all Taurens riding this damn thing and it will look so damn ugly.
    Last edited by Dravion; 2010-07-30 at 05:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    wow...only two rogue changes...seriously? And they just flipped a couple of talents around? Jeez, I'm gunna have to switch classes to warrior so I can feel loved.
    Chill, DK had zero changes.

Anyways, I like the Thick Hide change for Bear Druids. I'm hoping this leads to them rolling the 6% crit immunity into Toughness for the other 3 tank classes.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devirae View Post
    Yeah Malfurion is ready to kick some serious ass!
    He his me with his manpurse cause I called him gay.

Malfurion would look better without the random bird wings

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Malfurion looks great except for the random feather arms they gave him... pretty much the same as in war 3 except for that... and missing a cloak but yeah...
    Either you didn't play warcraft 3 or you are crazy. Compared to the WC3 model, he is pretty damn different besides the feathers.

Seeing that sidenose moustache (seriously, I never understood those things..), I suppose Malfurion is now into cosplaying as a moonkin? Why give him those things, he never had them in WC3.
    Quick, someone plow through Knaak's novel and see if there's any mention of it in Stormrage! D;

I'd be surprised as hell if those weren't the goblin racial mounts.

There's no reason for them to be adding schematics for new engineering ground mounts at this point unless they were for something spectacular that people would want to sink their gold into.

Deleted
    They really don't seem to give a fuck about their own lore, do they?
    In Knaak's books, like them or hate them, they are official canon, he goes on and on about how most Night Elves have silver eyes and only very special people have golden eyes, that promise future greatness or something. Illidan had golden eyes. Malfurion didn't have them at first but got them (forgot if it was mentioned in War of the Ancients) now. In Stormrage Broll constantly doubts himself but then finally gets those shiny golden eyes, although, he himself says, they don't seem to be quite as golden as Malfurion's...

Seriously... Don't let him talk so much about the fucking eyes if you don't reflect that ingame.

Other than that the model looks nice, the wings are a bit much though..

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Seeing that sidenose moustache (seriously, I never understood those things..), I suppose Malfurion is now into cosplaying as a moonkin? Why give him those things, he never had them in WC3.
    Quick, someone plow through Knaak's novel and see if there's any mention of it in Stormrage! D;
    His appearance in WC3 doesn't really seem to be canon, pretty much everywhere else he has ie. green hair instead of the WC3 blue hair.
    Thrall has a black wolf instead of his white wolf companion, Snow Song.

Also the way Malfurion and Tyrande talk to each other in WC3 doesn't really match their lovey dovey thing we see them do usually in Knaak's work (the main author who portraits them).

Love WC3 but imo you can see pretty well that they developed a large part of the lore, retconning quite some stuff, after WC3 and some stuff didn't quite fit afterwards.
    Last edited by mmoca812163483; 2010-07-30 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    They really don't seem to give a fuck about their own lore, do they?
    In Knaak's books, like them or hate them, they are official canon, he goes on and on about how most Night Elves have silver eyes and only very special people have golden eyes, that promise future greatness or something. Illidan had golden eyes. Malfurion didn't have them at first but got them (forgot if it was mentioned in War of the Ancients) now. In Stormrage Broll constantly doubts himself but then finally gets those shiny golden eyes, although, he himself says, they don't seem to be quite as golden as Malfurion's...

Seriously... Don't let him talk so much about the fucking eyes if you don't reflect that ingame.

Other than that the model looks nice, the wings are a bit much though..

His appearance in WC3 doesn't really seem to be canon, pretty much everywhere else he has ie. green hair instead of the WC3 blue hair.
    Thrall has a black wolf instead of his white wolf companion, Snow Song.

Also the way Malfurion and Tyrande talk to each other in WC3 doesn't really match their lovey dovey thing we see them do usually in Knaak's work (the main author who portraits them).

Love WC3 but imo you can see pretty well that they developed a large part of the lore, retconning quite some stuff, after WC3 and some stuff didn't quite fit afterwards.
    Agreed, whoever did this model really had no fucking clue what they were doing. It seems sort of silly that the things they added/didn't include on this character are at the level they are. As I said earlier... he wasn't really a hard model to screw up... but they sure tried. Why the fuck are his eyes teal when every other NE EVER has golden eyes... pretty fail. It should also be noted at this time that he has Hawk or Eagle feathers rather than... you know... raven. Is he some sort of magical half tauren? Because I was under the impression he was a fucking nightelf. Both he and his brother have horns, less tauren, more Nightelf. They still should have used Illidan's Model for this...
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2010-07-30 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    Malfurion.
    Looks.
    Awesome.
    That is one bad ass Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. I think Malfurion looks pretty badass. But I also think that the Worgen walk and Male Dreaneis look cool. Hm.

malf looks like a puss. also, no new destruction updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerzubs View Post
    That is one bad ass Druid.
    Being a badass druid means your facial hair grows beside your god damn nose and your armpit hair becomes an aviary.

Finally not only balance druids looks "tarded" but our leader too =D

The only thing that really bugs me in Malfurion´s model is the moustache and the fact that it seems to have gone up in his face, leaving the place where all moustache should be which is bellow the nose.

If they move that, i´m OK with it.