Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hmm, maybe it's not so much that people are upset their class isn't getting the blue posts, rather that Warriors have been getting constant long blue posts for months now, and Paladins as well, though maybe to a slightly lesser extent.

Also remember just because they get blue posts and other classes don't, doesn't mean the other classes aren't being worked on as much. I'm not so convinced (yet) that more blue posts actually equals more "work" is being done on them.

I shall call him Mini-Chin.....

Edit : damnit beated to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeloria View Post
    Here's the thing I see coming across from the pally boards though

Player: "Waaahhhh Blizz we're too easy to play, all we do is smash buttons that aren't on CD"

Blizz: "Ok, we'll make them more complex" Introduces new resource system

Player: "F you blizz you're making them too hard"

Seems no matter what blizz throws out people will never be satisfied.
    The problem isn't that people are never satisfied but that different people are satisfied with different things. I was absolutely 100% on board with how protection paladins worked in WOTLK. I found the mechanics fun and engaging without distracting from the important elements of tanking (picking up mobs, positioning, etc.) IMHO, I would not have changed a single thing about us (heck, even if Blizz hadn't given us ANY new abilities but had improved warrior/druid/DK tanking to be as fun and effective, I would have been satisfied). Now Cataclysm's rolling out, and I'm sad because they're basically tossing out a good deal of what I enjoyed so much about the class. Almost every announcement and class change has had me cringing in horror as the playstyle I love with my whole heart goes up in smoke. I may not be QQing in the forums about it, but I imagine many people are. So it's more like different groups are complaining at different times... people who found WOTLK pallies to be too simple complained before the changes and are now happy, people like me who were happy in WOTLK are now complaining. So think of it not in terms of players being fickle, but different players wanting different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish a single post could go by without warrior changes. It seems like IF Blizz ever talks about a class, its their pride and joy Warriors. The rest of us want news too! Hunters are getting a new type of energy use, and yet we get almost no news about them. I am getting sick scrolling threw all these news posts to see warrior changes after warrior changes. Talk about other classes too Blizz sheesh!

No one even notice the Blood Elf watercolor picture? Thats awesome. What a refreshing change from the usual garbage anime style, like that fail anime Blood Queen, give it up kids.

Is there any achievements related to this pet that have been datamined? That could contain info on it's origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    Wish a single post could go by without warrior changes. It seems like IF Blizz ever talks about a class, its their pride and joy Warriors. The rest of us want news too! Hunters are getting a new type of energy use, and yet we get almost no news about them. I am getting sick scrolling threw all these news posts to see warrior changes after warrior changes. Talk about other classes too Blizz sheesh!
    Maybe people don't realize this, but Warriors are essentially the baseline class for everything else in the game. Blizzard has always treated it this way. Which is why warriors don't really get a ton of changes once it goes live unless there's a glaring imbalance.

This could also be the Blizzcon 2010 reward for attendees and the people who order on DirectTV and the Stream

Deleted
    I like how paladins will no longer be able to pick up aggro on anything over 3 targets .

As it looks, Consecrate is death and decay. So I imagine it gets talented to 15s cd. But one thing that annoys me is the totally lack of aoe threat otherwise, and I don't see any new spells coming it. Palas used to have consecrate baseline, HotR for snap aggro and SoCommand for sustained aoe tanking.

(HotR is just an instant cleave)

Quote Originally Posted by Hautch View Post
    This could also be the Blizzcon 2010 reward for attendees and the people who order on DirectTV and the Stream
    Seems unlikely. Expansion release date, while they certainly have a planned and preferred date by this time, is not 100% until the code goes gold and the masters are released fro publication. While they almost certainly plan to release before Blizzcon, and no doubt very much hope to do so, putting the Blizzcon reward in the Cataclysm source files doesn't make a lot if sense. If release is delayed (and it can happen, BC has been verified to have been delayed two months), then they have to go back and put the reward into the release game instead. It's also unlikely, but possible that people might attend Blizzcon, but not have purchased Cataclysm.

Neither of these is exactly a horribly difficult problem to overcome, granted, but it still seems kinds silly to put a reward for Blizzcon in the beta for Cataclysm. Who knows though, I guess it's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    I don't get why everyone thinks that miniDW is CE pet.

It can be "6 years anniversary" pet, remember anniversry is Nov 21th (or was it 22th?) very close to release date (rumors?) of Cata.
    Because every expansion CE has had a mini dragonling that corresponded to the main dragon(s) of that expansion. Netherwing welpling for BC and Frostwing Welpling for Wrath. Of course if doesn't have to be the CE pet, but following the pattern it's most likely, and was most likely before we even saw a model.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Deathwing: I will call him....Chini-me!
    Cleft, the boy chin wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    No one even notice the Blood Elf watercolor picture? Thats awesome. What a refreshing change from the usual garbage anime style, like that fail anime Blood Queen, give it up kids.
    Wow... someone hates anime a lot... chillax bro...

Awwwwwwww mini deathwing is so cute

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Mini Deathwing
    The latest beta patch added the model of the Mini Deathwing to the game. It could be the Collector's Edition pet but at this point there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the game files to confirm that. Best viewed with something cute to hug in your arms. (I'm willing to volunteer for that depending on who you are)

wait... what?

^ i logged on just to post that. damn.

Thats just ........lame. "Hey look....we can sell more CE's by offering a reskinned minipet" It doesnt even do anything cool....you'd think it would at least cough out a lil smoke ring or somethin.

I hope it's not another collector's pet whelpling. If that is the case I'm not buying the CE. There is enough whelplings in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Funny thing is, that watercolor picture seems heavily influenced by the art from Final Fantasy 3(6). Guess you can't escape Japanese style art bro. Also, can i see your fan art? If you don't have any, i'd suggest not shitting on other people's work when you produce nothing yourself. If you do, i'd suggest being a little more open minded to other forms of art or would you appreciate some one calling your work garbage and telling you to give up, simply because of the style you use? While im getting a little tired of the anime style fan art also, there is still no reason to call it garbage and to discourage others from doing it. Don't be a douche, no one thinks you are cool because you don't like anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    interesting new pet indeed but maybe it will be another birthday WoW kinda thing like last year's one

You know, I think I'd rather look at the female watercolor Kael'thas than the overly-sexed-animu-style-rip-off-once-again-shat-out-by-someone Blood Queen.
    C'mon son.
    The rogue one is nice too.

And holy god is that Deathwhelp adorable. ;_;