Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well.

Obviously, we have an ego battle on mmo....

It's all over yer forums, making everybody pumped,

Tryin to rage em so yall need to hide yer casuals, hide your raiders, and hide your sponsors cuz they're raging everybody out here.
    F O R T H E H O R D E

That machinima was pretty horrible. I could only muster two thoughts while watching it.
    1) All of this voice acting is absolutely terrible
    1a) grammar mistakes and terrible accented pronunciation of words is terrible
    2) I really miss end-game Burning Crusade gear.

Goodbye, 9 minutes of my life... </3

edit: typo, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The machinima...meh. I enjoyed it. For the time spent on it, I'm very surprised no one went back to spell check the text. Also, like others have said, way too much was borrowed from other movies. I love LotR personally, but copy/pasting it to fit with WoW was just somewhat sketchy.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

The Machinima was terrible.

Wonder if Boub even botehred to watch it before posting it as a Legen... wait for it.. dary! one on the mainpage.
    Utter crap.

Meh.
    That's all i can say about that machinima.

Wow, ten pages and nobody said it yet. Ok then.

Ahem.

"Chuck Norris rolled a dwarf and his name is Theldurin."

Quote Originally Posted by Dare View Post
    Well.

Obviously, we have an ego battle on mmo....

It's all over yer forums, making everybody pumped,

Tryin to rage em so yall need to hide yer casuals, hide your raiders, and hide your sponsors cuz they're raging everybody out here.
    You, sir, are epic. I couldn't help reading that in his voice xD

Suddenly, I remembered my motorcycle could fly!

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    I cannot be the only one who hates OMFG.fm and TotalBiscuit to the point of muting all their videos when I watch them... Goddamn they are annoying.
    What's that smell? Ahhhh, delicious envy.

Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us are paid voice-actors and presenters and have the resumes to prove it. This is why nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion of our voices or presentation styles. Just as your negative opinion about a professional footballer who is vastly better at football than you is dumb and doesn't matter, so your opinion on professional commentators who are vastly better at talking about videogames than you doesn't matter.

Basically, we > you, this will always be the case and that is why you are so angry. Sadly, you're also so impotent and nothing you can say, do or posture is going to change the fact that we > you. To ensure you remember this fact, I wrote you a short poem.

Roses are red, the sky is blue and let's be honest, we > you.

Do give me a call if you want to get flattened by my ego again, it feeds on your tears and frustration and it can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.

As I always say, there's one distinct resemblance between TB and Jesse. They're both Cox.

The day Deathwing came, was the most slimy and mucous day in wow history.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    That's a healer legendary. By 'caster' he means "caster dps", and their legendary dropped in 40-man Naxxramas.
    Well, he should say what he means then..

And anyway that Legendary was still BIS for many caster dps despite the healing proc on it. In Ulduar I would have fricken LOVED to have had one of those bad boys.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

..Christ, Tyrande's voice actor is way too young...

Great use for npcs they could have just as easily killed off.

That movie (Legends of terrible voice acting) was awful, the voice acting was pretty much all fail, the edit was ok, but the only thing that was actually good was the music which they never did at all Overall bad, don't post shit like that on mmo again. Just my advice.

The quest looks hilarious though
    Last edited by Scarzi; 2010-08-19 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck ... flying fuck ... how awesome it is.
    I give flying fucks all the time.

Do give me a call if you want to get flattened by my ego again, it feeds on your tears and frustration and it can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.
    Epic burn. Everytime I watch one of your videos now I am gonna think of you pwning people on forums.

Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us are paid voice-actors and presenters and have the resumes to prove it. This is why nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion of our voices or presentation styles. Just as your negative opinion about a professional footballer who is vastly better at football than you is dumb and doesn't matter, so your opinion on professional commentators who are vastly better at talking about videogames than you doesn't matter.

Basically, we > you, this will always be the case and that is why you are so angry. Sadly, you're also so impotent and nothing you can say, do or posture is going to change the fact that we > you. To ensure you remember this fact, I wrote you a short poem.

Well, now I know what 'Biscuit' is a euphemism for. :P

Honestly, I'm more in the 'I'm jealous but I don't dislike you' crowd. I started watching the Tauren Paladin video and thought it was pretty cool... I only stopped because playing WoW > than watching videos. Especially at raid time.

From that bout of nerd rage your more like a limpbiscuit now buddy.

EDIT: Edited because hey, I love stupid people with big ego's. So allow me to point out the jist of your rant here on the forums for the masses. Everyone who critiqued your videos are unable to do so without retribution because our opinions are "dumb" and no one gives a "flying fuck"? Last I checked freedom of speech was ever prevelant on the internet. If you think people are going to stop calling your crap out because you have an overinflated ego over a podcast that you uncreatively made over someone elses game, think again. Though seeing you respond to my post was rather heartening, it made me see that under the podcast, your just as much an annoying blowhard as you are when you vibrate your vocal cords to produce the whining sounds that appear in your videos.

Me > You
    With much love,
    A Challenger!
    <3
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2010-08-20 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Everyone who critiqued your videos are unable to do so without retribution because our opinions are "dumb" and no one gives a "flying fuck"?
    Also means nobody can like the videos either, because we're not all voice actors who get paid for voice acting, so our opinions are 'dumb' and no one gives a 'flying fuck'...

OMG I'M FALLING THROUGH A LOGIC HOLE