Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any official worgen mount?

Is there a official worgen mount model out yet.
    I understand there was that drawing of some boar looking thing but yeah...that wasnt set in stone

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

If there was, I think Boub would post it before any other regular person would know about it.

They ride Blizz execs. Flying mounts are Kil'Jaedens.

It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to keep some things under wraps until it's released, dontcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    It would be nice to keep some things under wraps until it's released, dontcha think?
    indeed. i think since they havent released it already, its gonna one of those secrets they're gonna keep till the game actually ships.

Worgen will ride Orcs, revenge for the five years of manual labor directed towards their wolven relatives

Deleted
    yeah, worgen travel mode.

At one time they were talking about some sort of demonic pig type monster; however, nothing in Gilneas remotely resembles that in the beta right now. In fact, nothing in Gilneas looks like it could be a mount at all right now.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

I certainly does not hope they give them some kind of plainsrunning. Think about all the qqing we'd get on forums when the alliance players could get 6 less mounts than horde D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I dunno, I dont really care myself either way. But if its as epic as the riding chickens and elephants of BC, not really a very good surprise eh?.

As for plainsrunning, that'd be pretty sweet, and there wouldnt be any QQ because they'd make Goblins use their rocket boots for a mount if that were the case for Worgen.

i hate to point this out but who says there is gonna be 6 go cart thingys?

Quote Originally Posted by Eonath View Post
    All races have 6 mounts, as far as I can remember. Or maybe it was 5, but I think it was 6.

forsaken have 8 (4 normal, 4 epic)

Quote Originally Posted by juxtapose View Post
    I would love that tbh. No mount but travel form 60% - 100% would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by potfur View Post
    forsaken have 8 (4 normal, 4 epic)
    My bad. But all races are supposed to have the same amount, I think. Anyway, the point of my above post wasn't the number. IT was the fact that if Worgen gets plainsrunning, the mount-farmers was gonna cry for X amount of mounts. Anyway it wasn't even serious.

Now, stop derailing the thread! I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Eonath View Post
    Just recolored anyway.

I heard it was a boar idk

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    My bad. But all races are supposed to have the same amount, I think.
    Not each race has the same amount. Each faction has the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by juxtapose View Post
    Not this shit again. An actual travel form would limit the mounts the Alliance could use, something Blizz has made clear they want to have balanced. Remember how they added new Frostsabers and Skeletal Horses? If you don't you're either new or have the attention span of a goldfish. And Plainsrunning mechanics DO NOT FUCKING WORK