Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    why are you guys so mad about duel spec being 100g and you spent 1000g? It's not like it's coming out in 3 days like a patch. Still moths and months away. yeesh. people whining about wanting fake money back always makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    why are you guys so mad about duel spec being 100g and you spent 1000g? It's not like it's coming out in 3 days like a patch. Still moths and months away. yeesh. people whining about wanting fake money back always makes me laugh.
    Yea it was the same stuff when they lowered the cost for mounts and riding training =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtek View Post
    chaddd, we have dual hex-core CPUs.
    Ah, very nice! We usually get a better deal on Dells but HP will keep your servers under maintenance longer, which can be very nice at keeping surprises at bay.

Even if the dual spec change is legit and not just a convenience thing for Beta testers, it won't be refunded. Just like they didn't refund Epic flying when those prices were reduced via rep discount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konkwista View Post
    sloppy cabling is sloppy

Looks pretty good to me! You would be surprised how many datacenters don't have horizontal cable management in the racks.

15+ Year Old Account
    why did the dual spec take so long to get on the front page?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-spec-is-100g

i made a post about this 8 days ago there is a screenshot in game of worgen learning it.

Deleted
    They do this now after I spent thousands buying dual spec for most of my characters ><

Could have bought another hilt with it, easy.

Edit: I see Baron Geddon is in Hijal now, cool.
    Last edited by mmocf9e36bd733; 2010-08-27 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    Looks pretty good to me! You would be surprised how many datacenters don't have horizontal cable management in the racks.
    Could it have been better? Sure. Is it really necessary? No way, not for only a few cabinets worth of servers. It would be pointless and a waste of money to install raceways, conduit, patch panels, etc. for something of that size. (More aimed at the guy you were replying to Chaddd, I just didn't quote the right post.)

To the person asking why only use one cable in bay 6 of the HP switch, my guess is it's probably VLAN segregated...an uplink to a router or firewall? Who knows.

What I would like to know is if you are using a load-balancer, and if so what kind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one of those blue cables is my connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post

Oh and lol@people who bought 1000g dual spec recently.

Yeah, but it is worth it to kill the alliance.

Great news about the DS cost reduction. lol that conecpt art pretty well captures the current state of Hunter pets even though it looks like a Druid...

Quote Originally Posted by jerald View Post
    Could it have been better? Sure. Is it really necessary? No way, not for only a few cabinets worth of servers. It would be pointless and a waste of money to install raceways, conduit, patch panels, etc. for something of that size. (More aimed at the guy you were replying to Chaddd, I just didn't quote the right post.)

To the person asking why only use one cable in bay 6 of the HP switch, my guess is it's probably VLAN segregated...an uplink to a router or firewall? Who knows.

What I would like to know is if you are using a load-balancer, and if so what kind?
    the rest of those switch ports are for future deployment

10+ Year Old Account
    glad i decided not to dual spec on my paladin yet lol

Holy shit the updated zone looks 100x better than before.

Whats the new RSS feed with this new server? or is it the same just not working anymore?

Gold is getting bigger, and prices getting lower. Me only saying: (y)

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Nice servers If the site crashes, I'll be blaming that single un-terminated cat5 cable hanging down the right hand side :P Might wanna get that plugged in lol
    XD lawl

---------- Post added 2010-08-27 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    why did the dual spec take so long to get on the front page?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-spec-is-100g

i made a post about this 8 days ago there is a screenshot in game of worgen learning it.
    dont ya think boub had his hands full with the server changes? =O jeez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Amazingly mature and well thought out post!

No one demanded anything, serveral people said it would be nice.... Are you saying a random 900 gold per toon wouldn't be nice if it showed up in your mail box?

Take your vulgar nerdrage and go away.
    Yo sir, can have my internets. Thank you for laying down the law on the angry little children.

OMG... those servers look "AMAZING". Oh wait, they're not done by Blizzard, which "amazing" can only be applied to every single thing Blizzard does.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Also love how Boub didn't cover the most important news we've had in a month (Gamescom 2010 Q&A).
    This...