Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't believe I'm the first one to say this.

Not one but two Twilight Dragons!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't help but laugh at the two of Cho'all's body eyes on the left looking at 'each other' like that.

Deleted
    Oh yay, Valiona is the same model as Halion. And Theralion is just a recolour of it. Was hoping that could've been a unique model too, but no, Blizzard shall forever continue with their laziness.

But a heroic only encounter? Sounds interesting, I like it.

Edit: Ha, I just realised that Halion, Valiona and Theralion all have 'liona' or 'lion' at the end of their name. Maybe that's the Twilight dragon theme? Like for the red dragonflight it's 'strasza' or 'strasz'? And for blue it's 'gosa' or 'gos'?
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2010-08-28 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    ffs i missed SC2 tournament >.> OMAGAD! I wonder if TLO will be playing >.> And yay! theres Silver playing! He made IdrA cry!

15+ Year Old Account
    A few pieces of win in this post. First, Cho'gall looks amazing, but we seen him before. Second and third - level 85 cap possibley coming in next beta patch AND beta testers being able to implement 3rd party add-ons in game are VERY telling signs that beta is nearing the middle of beta. :-D Very exciting news post here, probably the most exciting (for me) since beta began.

Deleted
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    im disappointed that the heroic only boss was sinestra i thought the "horrifying secret"
    was going to be a reborn C thun or maybe another old god something along those lines

Can't wait to try out dame meters. I feel naked not knowing how much dps i have gained or lost.

about thorns - being a druid i`ve had some thoughts on this...

for pve if an added threat multiplier is added , then its going to be very useful in the `oh shit` over aggro situation - salv on the overaggro person and thorns on the tank to help balance threat again

for pvp , i can see a glyph for using it when stunned - would make you think twice about attacking a moonkin who suddenly goes to armour cap when stun locked and adds thorns which are reflecting 1200 or more damage (and thats right now with T10 - not @85 with much better gear) - a rogue would literally shred themselves first.

oh yes QQ twilight dragons have same skin as halion /whine off of course they have the same bloody skin they are all twilight dragons also why make a new skin for twilight dragons then there is a relative new one already?.. yes it is incredibly unneeded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Heroic Lady Sinestra is....

I think she changed her outfit from the BC days.
    Indeed, Kil'Jaeden vol.2

Good to hear the cap is soon to be removed. Sounds like they're still on schedule for November then. Possible they'll send out some big opt-in waves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Oh yay, Valiona is the same model as Halion. And Theralion is just a recolour of it. Was hoping that could've been a unique model too, but no, Blizzard shall forever continue with their laziness.

But a heroic only encounter? Sounds interesting, I like it.

Edit: Ha, I just realised that Halion, Valiona and Theralion all have 'liona' or 'lion' at the end of their name. Maybe that's the Twilight dragon theme? Like for the red dragonflight it's 'strasza' or 'strasz'? And for blue it's 'gosa' or 'gos'?
    Why do they need unique models? Random minor dragons don't need unique models each

I probably missed something lore wise but why does Lady Sinestra look dead? In the Outlands she looked very much alive.

Deleted
    since i cant post on forum...i have an idea for lightwell ...
    You can just make the spell different...
    Ffor example you can simply make it a source that ppl get healed from when its down. aoe healing.lets say lightwell heals 10 raid members or party for an amount of heal for 6 seconds or less or more and has a cd of 2 mins ....
    so that way you dont care for ppl clicking it.
    If the raid is on low hp the lightwell will work like tranquility of the druid.

Quote Originally Posted by durza View Post
    im disappointed that the heroic only boss was sinestra i thought the "horrifying secret"
    was going to be a reborn C thun or maybe another old god something along those lines
    I don't think the horrifying secret is Sinestra herself, but the eggs she has hatched. I don't think they are normal twilight dragon eggs. They could have been infused with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    How come "Arion" looks like an earth elemental, while "Terrastra" wold then be the air/wind elemental? From the names I would thinks it's the other way around.
    This.
    I believe the REAL Arion was posted a few days after the Fire one.

Ooops Found IT : http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ascendants.jpg
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2010-08-28 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Heroic Lady Sinestra is....

I think she changed her outfit from the BC days.
    She really let herself go. What can you expect.

Tubby went and 'sploded. :/
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So if I want to watch the SC2 tournament finals today on Saturday, I gotta wait another 12 hours until after midnight? What a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyá View Post
    but that does make them kinda legendary, at the vanilla or tbc you didn't see random scrubs running around with them.
    nowdays you can see keyboard turning ratardins/deathknights from rubbish guilds with welfare shadowmournes... also they are way too common items to be any kind of legendaries imo.
    Rose-tinted glasses much? MC wasn't exactly a hard instance back then; some of us remember 25 players being pretty much carried by the 15 that knew what they were doing. The bosses really weren't hard by today's standards - no enrage timers, few abilities which could 1-shot people(before Vael at least), and with a raid of 40 people, you could afford numerous deaths and still manage a kill. It was always possible for scrub guilds to get them.

The big difference? Back then, raids took 40 people. Now it's 25. This means there's more loot per player, it's easier to organize, and there's more raids per server per week. Legendaries haven't really become any easier to get; it's just that there are more raids that are going for them now.
    Last edited by Calaba; 2010-08-28 at 11:44 AM.