Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Achievements !!! So happy

Also crafting achievements yay ! Craft 10 000 gems wtf.

Also :
    # We Are Awesome - Obtain three of the legendary weapons listed below.
    # We Are Hardcore - Obtain all of the legendary weapons listed below.

I have to admit, I lol'd hard IRL. Blizz <3

And
    Are You Not Entertained?! - Earn a 2200 rating in the arena with a team composed entirely of guild members.
    Awesome Gladiator reference !!
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2010-08-31 at 09:20 AM.

Captain Cookie? I always knew he was up to something...

I'm disappointed about 85 lvl first achievements but meh, could be worse, Guild achievements will be funny as hell you can see that already ^^ Now just to get a guild who will willingly do it >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    United Nations achievement = Reach exalted with 55 factions. Jeez, you'd have to get something good for that
    Exalted with 42 faction, so Cataclysm will contain at less 13 new factions to rep with, but still 55 really gonna take time, but sure there are ppl who are gonna do it.

Deleted
    Wohoo! I might survive whole workday.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is painfully relevant to my interests.

Kind of in two minds about the realm firsts to 85. Glad they're there, but sad because it'll make the first 3 days of Cataclysm hellish for me!

Odd though, no realm first for races? Hmm!

"Are you not entertained?!" = awesome achievement.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Master Crafter - Craft 1,000 Epic items.
    Wonder if this can be cheesed by doing arrows/bullets from Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilesy View Post

Kind of in two minds about the realm firsts to 85. Glad they're there, but sad because it'll make the first 3 days of Cataclysm hellish for me!

I hear Blizzard beta, mean there still Content, who are missing like realm first level 85 Goblin and Furry

Thought they weren't putting in the Realm First Level achievements anymore.

so only me and 1 guy read that cookie took over in deadmines?

Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    Thought they weren't putting in the Realm First achievements anymore.
    Think they continue to put them in, just not given titles, like they did in Wrath beta (PPL qq over it)

If this big patch contains new dungeons and raids to be tested, plus level raised to 85, it's a huge step towards getting the expansion released this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    warlock that pwns LF guild that will do these acheves on horde side spinebreaker Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Nilesy View Post

I highly doubt Blizzard is done adding achievements beings cata is still in beta and all. It would not suprise me at all to see about 200-400 more player achievements in addition to all the guild achievements which makes me happy because im one of the biggest achievement whores on my server lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Think they continue to put them in, just not given titles, like they did in Wrath beta (PPL qq over it)
    Which I must say that I agree with.

Apologies for this out of date signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    If this big patch contains new dungeons and raids to be tested, plus level raised to 85, it's a huge step towards getting the expansion released this year.
    Yep, it is.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We do not plan to patch today, though we plan to have a great deal of new content in the upcoming patch. You'll get access to new zones and dungeons, and potentially an increase in level cap to 85.

I'll check in on the issue with goblins. I know it's a high priority and I'd like to play mine again as well -- which should make very high priority. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Cheiver View Post
    I highly doubt Blizzard is done adding achievements beings cata is still in beta and all. It would not suprise me at all to see about 200-400 more player achievements in addition to all the guild achievements which makes me happy because im one of the biggest achievement whores on my server lol.
    True.
    We still missing new Fishing Achivement
    Last edited by artemisthemp; 2010-08-31 at 09:06 AM.

# Orc Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Orc races listed below.
    # Human Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Human races listed below.
    # Night Elf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Night Elf races listed below.
    # Dwarf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Dwarf races listed below.
    # Draenei Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Draenei races listed below.
    # Worgen Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Worgeni races listed below.
    # Tauren Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Tauren races listed below.
    # Undead Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Undead races listed below.
    # Troll Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Troll races listed below.
    # Blood Elf Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Blood Elf races listed below.
    # Goblin Slayer - Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Goblin races listed below.

Wait... no 'Gnome Slayer' achievement? BOOO! :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Interesting! One question tho, are 'Guild Achievements' and 'Achievements' different things?
    Achievements are something that you can earn and are unique to your character.

Guild achievements are achievements which are earned by your guild as a group of people and are stored within a new 'Guild achievements' tab of your Achievement panel.

Apologies for this out of date signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Ainell View Post
    Wait... no 'Gnome Slayer' achievement? BOOO! :P
    We cant have NPC suddenly getting [Achivement earned sound] Gnome killer