Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    not really much people saying it yet, but every aoe gets buffed with 33%.. Why would they do that, I thought they weren't going to let us roflstomp true every trashgroup.. buffing aoe seems to be contradicting that

Yay for craftable origami! Heres to hoping it doesn't get removed, but paper potions seems a bit odd... Now I'll have to drop mining to pick up inscription on my char that has the gyrocopter manual .

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    More importantly in this new build.....ARE THE GOBLINS BACK???
    Seriously, this. I still haven't been able to play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Riokou View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Cloak of Shadows now increases your chance to resist all spells by 200%, up from 100%.
    Lolwut?
    I assume casters with either hit or spell pen were somehow able to get past CloS damage immunity this change is making it impossible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this gets implemented on the Beta otherwise 75% of the users on this site are raging for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post

I thought Blizz said they were getting rid of server and world firsts?
    No point, they're just FoS, there's no reward for them so they might as well remain.

Nice achievement with the "have 2 500 000 Honor Kills" for a guild total. I think that one will be one of the most impossible achievements in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    No point, they're just FoS, there's no reward for them so they might as well remain.

Nice achievement with the "have 2 500 000 Honor Kills" for a guild total. I think that one will be one of the most impossible achievements in the game.
    Should be pretty simple actually.
    100 guildies with 25,000 HK's.

Not very hard at all.
    Same with all the others barking about 10,000 NR fish, etc... easy peasy.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Update
    Was it really -that- good that it had to be removed?
    Last edited by deftones; 2010-08-31 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    # Cloak of Shadows now increases your chance to resist all spells by 200%, up from 100%.

In before "Like 100% isn't enough. NERF!!!"

There has been crab response about changes reflected in this "ninja" build so im guessing its legitimacy is confirmed-ish

Balance druids received a nice boost .

I'm kind of confused with Nemesis in the Demonology Tree I mean it's gone now.. which I don't understand why, how are we suppose to use metamorphosis more often?? + Demonic Empowerment ?? I mean what the hell??

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF? what's up with the warlock changes? Removing Nemesis and screwing Empowered Imp up, thanks, 4% procrate? That's gonna proc like once every 40-50s, worthless!
    I thought they said they disliked those abysmal procrates. :<
    Also new Backdraft is sure good, but it's boring. 30% Increased castspeed overall, takes away the small thinking you'd have to do before, for an example casting Conflagrate and then casting three spells before moving to gain a little bonus, or using Soulfire with a Backdraft charge to gain as much as possible out of it (to get the 15% haste bonus > 80% health).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaice View Post
    # A Class Act - Reach level 85 on each of the classes listed below.

Finally, a altoholic achievement :>
    huuumm....i'm wondering what kind of achiev is that
    if you're undead rogue(exmple), how can you get 85 in other classes or races ?!
    it's a bind to account achiev? :S
    ...hum!

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 06:25 PM ----------

call "Caspi" now, to make half of the these new achievments...

maybe his grandson will make it one day...

sooo...now as a disc priest you can be even a better tank healer) you can just spam greater heal and get
    1)BIG aegis procs
    2)be able to recast shield much more often
    Last edited by Sinistrem; 2010-08-31 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reloaded the page when I saw the Paladin changes, thinking my computer had bugged out.

I was expecting a Divine Plea nerf since they first announced they were reworking mana regen, but this was much more than I expected. It will be almost useless if there is still a 50% healing debuff on it after this.

I'm liking the LoH change since that's about the cooldown Holy had anyway with talents and the glyph.

Tower of Radiance change is nice, and it makes up for the Blessed Life change since Blessed Life won't give Holy Power in PvE anymore.

Illumination just makes me sad... First it was 100%, then 60%, then 30%, and now it's gone.

Arbiter of the Light change is weird. I know it's a tier 1 talent, but it's a Holy talent that doesn't affect any Holy spells. Odd.

Conviction in Holy... I like it and I was taking it in Ret anyway in my cata Holy spec but it just doesn't feel right as Holy.

Daybreak is just a nice talent.

Prot and Ret don't have many interesting changes, they just appear to be a majority of buffs or logical changes.

Overall... it looks like Holy just lost a majority of its mana regen. All that's left is regen from Spirit, the now minor regen from Divine Plea, and whatever raid buffs you get. I guess we'll have to see how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    not really much people saying it yet, but every aoe gets buffed with 33%.. Why would they do that, I thought they weren't going to let us roflstomp true every trashgroup.. buffing aoe seems to be contradicting that
    Base damage, which means they want the AOE to not suck when you need it most. Its going to be a mix, some pulls will require CC some AOE. As it should be. More variety = more fun.
    Smile

It is possible this build was for internal testing, and we won't see it.

The achievements and such will all likely carry over, but the class changes seem very.. uh.. experimental in some regards. Easily something they could be toying with internally.

It HAS been shown that Blizzard has more internal builds going on than those they actually release to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post

The achievements and such will all likely carry over, but the class changes seem very.. uh.. experimental in some regards. Easily something they could be toying with internally.

It HAS been shown that Blizzard has more internal builds going on than those they actually release to us.
    This is very true, the internal stuff is done for balances and playing with numbers. Mark my words before the 2nd week of October 4.X.X will be live on all servers. Blizzard is going to want some real numbers and they cant do it with 100k beta testers. they need millions to balance the new talents correctly.
    Smile

this....

some of the stuff shown is weird.....

Deleted

Highly, highly possible. Also this build didn't contain lv 85 cap and more dungeons as it should have according to Zahrym.