Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Shadowmourne OP?

Right so in BG's on my disc priest and 1v1 a warrior with full wrath+shadowmourne and he was just bad..no UA barely ever MS and was spamming Heroic strike and he won due to having shadowmourne...isnt it slightly unfair that no-life baddies get carried to 2400+ cos of 1 weapon? or is it only me that hates it in pvp?

yes this is a QQ thread!

its a legendary its fine.

I've had multiple SM-wielding baddies beat on me for ages (as a 3/5 wrathful DK) and my shaman buddy has no problem keeping me alive. Yeah it's uber, but I suspect you might be exaggerating!

You sound very jealous tbh..

It's pretty op, but it doesn't matter because casters are still 10 times worse
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

No it actually just happened in WSG sure im only a full relentless priest but with barely no MS and no UA i shouldnt lose:/ oh well guess it will be fixed in cata no more bads pwning bg's/arena

---------- Post added 2010-09-02 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    You sound very jealous tbh..
    how/why would i be jealous im a priest..im sure i cant even use it.

Deleted
    I do feel your pain - it just happens sometimes in BG's when you come up against something/someone who isn't necessarily a better player than you but is just better geared or is a better class against yours ... Warriors in pvp I find as a rogue have very good burst damage anyway ... so throw in a legendary weapon and things get worse ...

It's legendary, what would you expect?
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Momome View Post
    I've had multiple SM-wielding baddies beat on me for ages (as a 3/5 wrathful DK) and my shaman buddy has no problem keeping me alive. Yeah it's uber, but I suspect you might be exaggerating!
    lol DK survival higher than disc priest...plate beats cloth zomg this is new and exciting...

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    how/why would i be jealous im a priest..im sure i cant even use it.
    Because you don't have a legendary?

isnt it slightly unfair that no-life baddies get carried to 2400+ cos of 1 weapon? or is it only me that hates it in pvp?
    This sentence is the worst QQ I read in quite some time. The term "no-life baddie" is only used by raging people who just died in BG and don't realize that it's a game and that the death of your character is part of it. Oh noes, you don't always win? Horrible! If you can't heal through it your gear is not good enough and you should probably stay away from 1v1 during such players.
    You just sound like you're mad and raging because somebody killed you and you're not used to it. Sounds like your class is broken (in the way of making it too easy for you), not the weapon. (And you got probably carried to your current state, because you lost to a baddie..how good can you be?)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

He isn't that wrong. Shadowmourne is far and away the strongst weapon in the game and it takes zero skill to get it. Hell, I know people that got it from pugging.

Oh yes, warriors wreck discs, no matter what.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Because you don't have a legendary?

This sentence is the worst QQ I read in quite some time. The term "no-life baddie" is only used by raging people who just died in BG and don't realize that it's a game and that the death of your character is part of it. Oh noes, you don't always win? Horrible! If you can't heal through it your gear is not good enough and you should probably stay away from 1v1 during such players.
    You just sound like you're mad and raging because somebody killed you and you're not used to it. Sounds like your class is broken (in the way of making it too easy for you), not the weapon. (And you got probably carried to your current state, because you lost to a baddie..how good can you be?)
    Fair points each of them, i do realise dying is part of the game and "no-life baddie" i feel to this guy and quite a few people with shadowmourne is relevant, what kind of 2400+ "skilled" person doesnt use MS and/or try to get UA up on healers? So from my point of view he was bad and beat me due to excessive outgearing + a legendry.

And i also stated this was a QQ thread so no need for "This sentence is the worst QQ I read in quite some time. The term "no-life baddie""

Anyway vented my rage, all's good now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reroll Resto druid and /lol at the warriors with SM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just wait till I get a legendary on my mage. Mwahahaha.

Deleted
    Fair points each of them, i do realise dying is part of the game and "no-life baddie" i feel to this guy and quite a few people with shadowmourne is relevant, what kind of 2400+ "skilled" person doesnt use MS and/or try to get UA up on healers? So from my point of view he was bad and beat me due to excessive outgearing + a legendry.

And i also stated this was a QQ thread so no need for "This sentence is the worst QQ I read in quite some time. The term "no-life baddie""

Anyway vented my rage, all's good now.
    If he didn't use MS you must've sucked something fierce, honest to god. Seriously quit your senseless bitching, Shadowmourne may be overpowered, or not, but you would've lost versus a warrior wielding a fucking beaver.

Shadowmourne is in fact OP, but what pains me more is trying to grind out 1500+ on my alts and hitting people with Shadowmourne in 1400s ... wtf?

Right so in BG's on my disc priest and 1v1 a warrior with full wrath+shadowmourne and he was just bad..no UA barely ever MS and was spamming Heroic strike and he won due to having shadowmourne...isnt it slightly unfair that no-life baddies get carried to 2400+ cos of 1 weapon? or is it only me that hates it in pvp?

yes this is a QQ thread!
    It could just be that, you faced someone other then the person that earned the rating, hence his gear and rating, yet inability to "correctly" use his character.

As far as you losing to "baddie", remember that YOU lost and that they did not win, I would say more of the blame lies on you then it does on the "OP"'ness of the weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    If he didn't use MS you must've sucked something fierce, honest to god. Seriously quit your senseless bitching, Shadowmourne may be overpowered, or not, but you would've lost versus a warrior wielding a fucking beaver.

You're welcome.

Does Shadowmourne decimate? Yes. Is Shadowmourne a legendary? Yes. Does having Shadowmourne mean you are a good player? No. Sad facts of life I'm afraid. Imo, avoid the plate wearer glowing purple with souls. But then again you don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.
    Shadowmourne will not save you from Void Zones.