844. This poll is closed
  • Alliance

367 43.48%
  • Horde

477 56.52%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have to say... Phenomina makes me proud to play Alliance. Have never seen a pic of them, and not a fanboy of anyone, but that post made me chuckle. /bow /salute

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    *Snip*

The gentlemen in me says where is all this hate coming from? I know WoW is created around Alliance vs. Horde, but I wouldn't think it would come to this. I'm sure (hope) we're all civilized human beings behind our keyboards, and only act like this on the internet. I agree some form of rivalry is fun, and I agree people should have the enjoyment of expressing their love towards the faction they like the most. However! For example the person Phen quoted, really? I know it's fun to show love, but starting, or even joining in flame wars over something like this? So someone doesn't like your faction, or doesn't agree with you, that's their opinion. You can complain all you want, but that isn't going to change someone's opinion. Come on guys, we can all enjoy the love for our favorite faction without all the hate and flaming, can't we?

The gamer in me says FOR THE HORDE, BITCH.

Just go ahead and pick the response you like more.

I am a OP healer and the Alliance fight with literally 0 team work and we still thrash the Horde with so much ease it makes our heads spin.
    Phen, I do wish you would transfer to my server so you could give the Alliance there a kick in the ass and motivated again for world pvp. Except for a scant few individuals who like to sneak into Org and cause trouble around the RRC portal, their lethargy lately would put the internment orcs to shame. It saddens me and I hope it picks up with Cataclysm.

Nicely handled with Captain E-thug there btw.

Edit to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Come on guys, we can all enjoy the love for our favorite faction without all the hate and flaming, can't we?
    Ummmmmm...... naaaaahhhhh, I don't think so. Horde and Alliance are like democrats and republicans. Technically they should get along for the common good but they have conflicting opinions and they in competition for the same thing, so destiny says they will never be allies...at least not until their very existence demands that they become allies. For players, it's the same. We like our factions, we like to compete for our factions, and that means crushing them like bugs both in the BG's and on the forums! ^_^
    Last edited by willjones410; 2010-09-04 at 07:16 AM.

I think Phen is a....

...WINNER!

((GOD! I need that out of mah head!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Night Elves exclusively in Warcraft III. In World of Warcraft I'm a bit split between Human and Night Elf, but at the end of the day I'd say I'm more for Night Elves exclusively and not for the Alliance as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally didn't know that a race's appearance determines what faction they belong on, this thread enlightened me. Tonight, I have achieved true knowledge. Peace, friends.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Alliance all the way.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

I like both sides! I like getting experiences from both factions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Rhazgul, the biggest Horde fanboy I've ever seen on these forums.

You make me feel bad for playing Horde...
    you shame me, look at your signature and avatar. You reek wolf furry to me. Bet you'll swap to worgen asap in cata
    With or without me being horde.
    tudelu.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    He makes me feel bad about playing this game because I in turn get grouped with idiots like that...
    I always top DPS charts in heroics while making sure all goes smoothly, I always use communication and go for objectives while in BG's. You obviously know nothing. pathetic.

Prove it.

I am a OP healer and the Alliance fight with literally 0 team work and we still thrash the Horde with so much ease it makes our heads spin.

Most of your sentences are worded poorly. Just sayin...

Why do you think I'm dishonest? Judging by intellect in which you post, I'm sure your photo wouldn't help your situation. Some of us girls like guys with brains

As for European women? I think I'd hold up just fine against them. There are some posters here who have seen my photo that seem to find me quite attractive and they are from Europe!

As for dueling me, I would find you weighed, measured and found wanting

Actually do to my Alliance ties I have a lot of people who would rather take your side then mine if you spoke with rational thought. What is scary is that people who don't like me seem to dislike YOU even more. It's takeas a special kinda someone to pull that off.*

Relevence?

You asked to exchange photo's with me surely his opinion should matter he has seen what I look like. Then you take a shot at his Troll character which is a member of the Horde, which was ( I thought ) the whole reason your ranting and raving is because your pro-horde?

I don't need to sugar coat my posts... I'm sweet enough.

Teach us some RL manners? HAHA. Everyone be careful what you say or Rhazfool is going to peeveepee you IRL.

That comment made my night

For the Alliance!
    Cannot be proven unless we ask the writer. Of course if only you could take off your fanboy goggles and use some common sense, but alas.

Yes, in today's PvE where bosses with extreme bursts are very common, healers are made extremely OP so they can heal up that huge burst to 100% HP of 25-50k HP tanks. This make healers unfair in the PvP environment. Blizzard has admitted this fuck up and are introducing a more skill required way of healing in cataclysm. I am wondering, can you see the difference of spamming 2-3 heals and a CC compared to being a DPS class in battlegrounds? No. Every time I've lost a battleground it's either a bunch of alliance or a single alli restro druid(HoTs are some OP shit) on top of healing charts.
    I know you fail at PVP and have decided it's just not fun cause you can't L2P but please try to not be so ignorant. /sight

Feel free to teach me sentence building. English is not my mother tongue and the last english teacher I had was kinda in to me and she gave me the highest grade without me actually improving/learning :|
    I'm guessing you just intentionally misunderstood to be "funny" tough

You're dishonest cause you have about 50/50% win/loss ratio and we can't tell the number of times you have deserted unfinished battlegrounds where you were on your way to losing, which would make your ratio even worse. Mostly your BG wins come from biased PVE zerg fests. Yet you claim to be so good at PVP you find it boring while we both know the true reasons. You're a BS spewing PvE hero.
    And why should I care what a biased alliance fanboy say about my intelligence? Had I been active in your RP forums, being playful and slightly alliance tinted I am sure you'd deem my intelligence just fine. Making stuff up like a child. What kind of men could stand that in a mate...

Again and again, I think the opinion of biased fanboys that play troll females... D: are not enough to hold up against scandinavian women as seen in this article I'd have to see your cowardly face myself to believe it. Never asked for it tough, just sayin'

as for duelling, your comment made no sense whatsoever, the weight-inner, measurer was me cause of your signature and I found you severely laughable and lacking.

That furry? Random unknown poster trying to gain popularity? Thrall fanboys? your roleplaying posse? the blood elves that make up 40-60% of horde populations world wide? I am so sad. I am so special to pull that. I am not rational...

The relevance is he calls me out for being a fanboy for a pretty lame reason. I did the same.

well I admitted that troll women look like shit. What does this tell us? I am obviously not a fanboy or biased like you. Anyone to call me fanboy is a troll and completely unable to post a constructive counter argument to my greatness. Really, just cause horde races would demolish alliance races if the game had a bit of realism. And just cause alliance whine that we do it in battlegrounds... I am just telling the truth, not fanboying like you.

Remove your creepy pedo friendly dranei avatar and smileys. Then come back and claim not to sugar coat. Anyone can do the same as what you're doing.

Phen you have reading comprehension problems? I didn't say I'd PvP IRL anyone(the way you spell pvp show how butthurt you are btw). Asperger attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    She debunked his arguments. She also expressed the futility of arguing with him.
    lol.
    She still haven't answered when she "proved me wrong a couple of times" or to when I owned her dumb tauren claim etc etc. I am the one futile to argue with? She is just as worthless poster herself. So biased so biased. Keep showing your true colors
    Whatever she'll post, she'll have her posse come out and claim ownage.
    BTW hey Dalliah and Lokann, looking at your posting histories, you guys sure had an awesome friday night
    I understand why you find Phenoob so fancy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronical View Post
    fags fags.
    fags fags fag.
    holy fucking shit you're a bad person. Homosexual is not a derogatory term. Hope you get banned you evil ignorant entity
    The immaturity of alliance to claim I post like that. Pathetic

As I previously said, look at alliance fanboys like Chomag7 and Davrun on these forums. They are exactly as you describe me but surprise surprise, alliance.
    Last edited by mmoc36b6ef5d75; 2010-09-04 at 11:51 AM.

The alliance, for obvious reasons.

Dear Horde members, if you haven't realized it yet, with the exception of the tauren, you are playing the bad guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post

Dear Horde members, if you haven't realized it yet, with the exception of the tauren, you are playing the bad guys.
    Whats your point?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post

Even if it was true ( which i think is not ) i don't get why your opinion should be obvious just because the horde is "evil"...

I'm still not getting all the hate for Sylvanas, her new questionable methods just put more color to the character, if anything i think she is actually getting more interesting evil or not.

In fact, the next game i play if it has a choice of good or evil i'm gonna make the baddest most meanest character i can...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    BTW hey Dalliah and Lokann, looking at your posting histories, you guys sure had an awesome friday night
    You're seriously creeping me out...

Besides, I'm just not too much into getting drunk on weekends. It makes me do some stupid shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    The b-b-b-baby have the truth!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Don't mind him, he accuses us for "not having a life" while he's the one who's greatly butthurt because the Blood Elves are in the Horde.
    Irony at it finest
    Yep, it is rather funny.

BRB, cooking lunch to keep my non-existant life going.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronical View Post
    Rhazgul: hur dur for da horde, horde is da sheeeet, aliance are fags, belves are fags.
    Forum community (please note the 0 support for Rhazgul, not that it would stop him anyway): you're a douchebag, please stop
    Rhazgul (19 pages later): hur dur for da horde, horde is da bomb, aliance are fags, belves are fags, anyone not agreeing with me is a fag.

How do you stop such a creature ?

Seems not receiving any support to his outlandish claims has little to no impact on his rampage of trolling and aggresiveness. If he is aware that no one likes him and would rather see him gone, is unknown. Still, there is no indication that even if he was aware of that, he would stop acting like that. He's not directly breaking any forum rules, at least not yet but he will drop the ball eventually and the reports will be on him like fleas on a dog.

There is no ignoring such a character, just as ignoring a dog turd in the middle of the living room will not make it stink any less. Just look at this thread, this Rhazgul managed to turn a civilised discussion (inspite of the ocasional fanboy) into an all out flame war with his nonsense.

When is this guy gonna get banned ? Come on, mods, you banned people for much less. I asure you, no one is gona cry after this guy.
    Too many words. You are dismissed.

I like the Horde, but I love Dwarves too.

The problem is my only choice for my paladin is a Blood Elf.

I had him(my pala) walking around Dalaran once and saw this dwarf paladin crafting, just sitting around with not many other people around him.

I walk up to him and he kinda just turns over to me(i'm guessing he's about to type laugh or something) and I use this http://www.wowhead.com/item=43499

and /dance, and he /dances back. That was a beautiful short moment, it's like he could feel my pain of having an elf instead of a dwarf as a paladin, but hey we can't break up the factions like that

Orc
    Tauren
    Troll
    Dwarf
    Goblin

There we go.

I may have an elf paladin, but for 10 minutes, every 60 minutes, I turn awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

When I first started playing, I played Horde, then moved to the Alliance with my friends. They both have their perks and downfalls, I personally will play both.
    Thanks to Zarina for the awesome sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance. I wouldn't die for it, though - that's what I have my guild for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    Insert Generic Rant
    That was a nice link to that site, i am already a member!

Either way it's become clear that your like a broken record that apparently no one can turn off. I can't spend my days trashing your posts because I think I can see the road your MMO-Champ career path is headed and I don't want to head down that way.

I still look forward to you teaching me some respect IRL..

Toodles my friend, I eagerly look forwardly to planting my thumbs down flag in your fallen corpse