Thread: Black ops

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black ops

Just watched MP release of black ops, and there are quite a few things that would get me to buy that game.

Who else can't wait for the full MP reveal september 1st.

reskin of MW2 to fuel up the activision machine to be honest...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been obsessed with CoD since CoD: Finest Hour, but this is the first time I haven't been too excited. I think I'm coming to the realization that every time I buy a new CoD game I just end up beating it on veteran in a day and going on Xbox Live just to see everyone camping and/or using the next mp40/type 100.

If I buy this game, I won't reserve it and just get it from Walmart on impulse some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, from the looks of the trailers, not much seems to have changed.

I wonder if they left OMA Noobtubing in Black Ops though.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    And yeah, the new Wager Modes seem to be another wave of stupid features they're adding to this dang game. What were they smoking to come up with that?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

commando and oma are removed in black ops, and a lot of perks changed places. Example lightweight is a firstperk,steady aim is a second,and marathon third(no it isn't unlimited)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heatersgonnaheat View Post
    commando and oma are removed in black ops, and a lot of perks changed places. Example lightweight is a firstperk,steady aim is a second,and marathon third(no it isn't unlimited)
    It also seems that you're right about those changes. Thank goodness OMA Noobtubing won't return in Black Ops.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And yeah, the new Wager Modes seem to be another wave of stupid features they're adding to this dang game. What were they smoking to come up with that?
    Gun-Game is one of the most played modes in Counter-Strike-Source, One Gun/One Bullet looks to be awesome and HC and the Wager mode looks interesting. Hardly stupid at all - it's called good change.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing some of the new videos of Black Ops, I do wonder if Flamethrowers will become the new OMA Noobtubing.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly wasn't exited about Black Ops in the start, but after seeing those new modes in the trailer damn asum!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurei View Post
    I honestly wasn't exited about Black Ops in the start, but after seeing those new modes in the trailer damn asum!
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited because it'll be what MW2 should have been on the PC. Dedicated server and mod support? Yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly, reports have said that there won't be anymore ways to replenish those damn Grenade Launchers. (OMA is gone, and Scavenger won't replenish grenade launchers.)

Thank fricking goodness Noobtubing on that level is gone if the Scavenger part is true.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2010-09-17 at 03:28 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Rather wait for BC2: Vietnam tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait for it to go on sale for under 30 bucks. Another game to add to my Xbox 360 gaming collection/achievement whoring collection. It looks fun, just not $59.99 fun.

Deleted
    i will get this in about 6 months after the game is released and play the campaign.

All I do in MW2 is snipe, and not camp-snipe, but I run around with SoH pro and quick/noscope with throwing knives.

Also the gamble 1 shot will play on accuracy clearly, spray and pray SMG fools won't stand a chance in there.

I was never a fan of the treyarch CoDs, they look and feel too cartoony to me (think Borderlands). The last CoD I played that was made by treyarch (2 I think) had extremely bad recoil effects (the gun rose about 1-1.5 inches on your screen)and squishy controls. I might get it if some of my friends do, but until Medal of Honor I'm sticking to Halo: Reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nycon View Post
    All I do in MW2 is snipe, and not camp-snipe, but I run around with SoH pro and quick/noscope with throwing knives.

Also the gamble 1 shot will play on accuracy clearly, spray and pray SMG fools won't stand a chance in there.
    Will it be still possible to quick/no scope in Black Ops? Haven't heard anything about any changes to Sniper Rifles yet. They did made it so you can't get Steady Aim/SoH in a single class anymore, and moved Steady Aim Pro's effect to a seperate Perk.

And R.I.P. Heartbeat Sensors.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2010-09-22 at 07:31 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going too be another horrible broken cod game.