Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharQueDo View Post
    Un'goro Crater 83-84? I must have missed something.
    yeah, possibly the fact that that isn't un'goro crater, it's uldum

Well it's a good thing we will be forced more to go to Silithus. It's quite a dead zone now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justise View Post
    What's the level 85 zone north of Vash'jir and west of Gilneas?
    the new wintergrasp, can't remember what it's called

Quote Originally Posted by Blandar View Post
    the new wintergrasp, can't remember what it's called
    Tol Barad

and i cant see the map ... *sad panda*

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Thanks for the Map
    and in Kalimdor:
    we will be forced to level in Silithus? Unfortunately this is the most sucking leveling zone ever to be created. And it was not revamped yet.

Well, I guess I will be choosing green Level 55 Quests from Winterspring over any quest in Silithus.
    I disagree with you. I find Silithus very pleasing when leveling. Loads of mobs, good and easy quests, and not very populated, so you got it all to yourself. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Well it's a good thing we will be forced more to go to Silithus. It's quite a dead zone now.
    Not really. It's dead for a reason.

its Uldum.

its uldum lol

its a great map, has needed something like that to plan my alts in cataclysms road. thanks really much!

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 08:05 PM ----------

hey, some dude/girl fresh on some counting? how many characters is needed for have tryed all lands 1-60 in Azeroth? 1-10 zones dont count.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 08:08 PM ----------

4, 2 for each Faction 1 on each continent i think?

Blasted Lands: 54-58 (Seriously? 4 Levels in Blasted Lands? - I know there are new quests in there, for both factions, but still - Kinda sucks)
    This is confusing me. Why not make it level 54-60? I am OCD about specific things in WoW. One of them being how I level. I can't leave the 1st starting quest hub until level 6, I can't leave classic content until level 60, BC content until 70 etc. (yes I know I am a nutcase.. blame my creators). This would mean I have to go over to silithus to get the last 2 levels which is a going to be a pain.

we will be forced to level in Silithus? Unfortunately this is the most sucking leveling zone ever to be created. And it was not revamped yet.
    Like you said, it hasn't been revamped yet so for all we know it could end up being the best yet. I actually like Silithus as a zone.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post

how many characters is needed for have tryed all lands 1-60 in Azeroth? 1-10 zones dont count.

Or 2. Do loremaster on 1 race of both factions.

Thats pretty god damn awesome but its quite unnecessary since a addon can just show you stuff like this ingame. But gj anyways.
    Last edited by Dredamor; 2010-09-08 at 07:35 PM. Reason: TTTTTYPO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredamor View Post
    Thats pretty god damn awesome but its quite unnecessary since a addon can just show you stuff like this ingame. But gj anyways.
    I think it was just to show people who are not in beta (Like me T.T) How the leveling is going to be.

Anyways, this is awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredamor View Post
    Its really nice for us who have not gotten into beta and are waiting for any type of info.

What is that west of Uldum and South of Silithus?
    and GREAT map! good job

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    and GREAT map! good job
    Unused zone. Just like the one north of EPL.

That's the Maelstrom, and Supposedly representing Deepholm; plane of Earth
    No it's not. It's Tol Barad (New WG)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Ahn Quiraj

Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Unused zone. Just like the one north of EPL.
    Isn't that just the uninstanced version of Ahn'Qiraj?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    This is confusing me. Why not make it level 54-60? I am OCD about specific things in WoW. One of them being how I level. I can't leave the 1st starting quest hub until level 6, I can't leave classic content until level 60, BC content until 70 etc. (yes I know I am a nutcase.. blame my creators). This would mean I have to go over to silithus to get the last 2 levels which is a going to be a pain.
    You are forgetting you can go to Outland at level 58, Northrend at level 68. However Mount Hyjal/Vashj'ir needs level 80.

Nice map.

Going by this list of flightpaths though I think a few zones need to be recolored...
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...671009&sid=200

Redridge, Duskwood, and Wetlands appear to be Alliance only questing zones. Hillsbrad appears to be Horde only.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    its a great map, has needed something like that to plan my alts in cataclysms road. thanks really much!

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 08:05 PM ----------

hey, some dude/girl fresh on some counting? how many characters is needed for have tryed all lands 1-60 in Azeroth? 1-10 zones dont count.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 08:08 PM ----------

I looked at it a few weeks ago since I would want to experience all the content for both factions. It looks like for the alliance I would need: 2 for Kalimdor since there are two areas to quest for 30-40 and two for 45-55, 1 character to hit the bulk of the EK content and another to hit a second set of 1-35 zones. For the Horde: 2 for Kalimdor for the 30-40, 45-55 zones as well as multiple options for 10-20, 1 to hit the majority of EK, and finally another alt to get the STV 25-35 content.

So all in all 6 characters from 1-60 and then another 2 to go to 35. And additionally I would want to do the 1-6 experience for the two Vanilla races I wouldn't have hit in the other 8 characters I create.

Quote Originally Posted by mordras View Post
    Nice map.

Going by this list of flightpaths though I think a few zones need to be recolored...
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...671009&sid=200

Redridge, Duskwood, and Wetlands appear to be Alliance only questing zones. Hillsbrad appears to be Horde only.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 09:08 PM ----------

I looked at it a few weeks ago since I would want to experience all the content for both factions. It looks like for the alliance I would need: 2 for Kalimdor since there are two areas to quest for 30-40 and two for 45-55, 1 character to hit the bulk of the EK content and another to hit a second set of 1-35 zones. For the Horde: 2 for Kalimdor for the 30-40, 45-55 zones as well as multiple options for 10-20, 1 to hit the majority of EK, and finally another alt to get the STV 25-35 content.

So all in all 6 characters from 1-60 and then another 2 to go to 35. And additionally I would want to do the 1-6 experience for the two Vanilla races I wouldn't have hit in the other 8 characters I create.
    actually, you only need 1 for all Kalimdor. the two last zones can be seen by someone in the Northern Easternkingdoms, because it ends just the right place if you look at it.

---------- Post added 2010-09-08 at 11:22 PM ----------

theres a gap for the Southern Eastern Kingdoms. no 35-40 zone.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2010-09-08 at 09:26 PM.