Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm getting tired of all this beta crap, I just want a release date tbh. It's gonna take what, 2 months at least between release date and actual release? That's close to a full year at least of ICC... :'( soz I'm just sad, nevermind me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    I'm getting tired of all this beta crap, I just want a release date tbh. It's gonna take what, 2 months at least between release date and actual release? That's close to a full year at least of ICC... :'( soz I'm just sad, nevermind me :-)
    Which is, perhaps, why they released RS? But yeh, i'm sure that a release date is coming.... soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaba View Post
    Which is, perhaps, why they released RS? But yeh, i'm sure that a release date is coming.... soon.
    RS takes 20 min a week :-S

So we knew they were going to bring back the old PvP titles/ranks, but what happens to old-school titles? My Blood Guard priest will be very pissed if she loses it (or have to re-earn it).

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Man you nailed that one! I knew I recognized the name from something.

Some nice titles, mounts and pets there. I hope they take a bit of work though.
    rom Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee - Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj'ir (despite or perhaps because of the fact that he drops no loot). Title Reward: Ishmael

Boom - called it! I look forward to this one!

Also, flying in Azeroth will cost 250g... I don't mind, this isn't a lot, but why bother with a price at this point?

That Guild mount is beautiful! I am in love with it. SO well techtured.. Wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy flipping tomatoes... Best. Mount. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by crsh1976 View Post
    Also, flying in Azeroth will cost 250g... I don't mind, this isn't a lot, but why bother with a price at this point?
    Bliz like their little gold sinks, it keeps an otherwise hyper-inflationary economy in check. Expect more to come. Though yeh, 250g is cheap by todays standards.

Reins of the Spectral Steed, Reins of the Spectral Wolf
    Are those two on standard, horse for alliance, wolf for horde or can we actualy choose?
    And what is horde guild mount? Probably some ostrich....

"Also, all the old PvP titles have been brought back to the game as part of the rated bg system."

omg thats awsome =)

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Reins of the Spectral Steed, Reins of the Spectral Wolf
    Are those two on standard, horse for alliance, wolf for horde or can we actualy choose?
    And what is horde guild mount? Probably some ostrich....
    Ostrich.. I would love that!
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Quote Originally Posted by crsh1976 View Post
    When I saw that, I read it as, "Method to lock Azeroth Flying to X-Pack Customers Only".
    Which sorta explains the token cost.

Way to many new titles imo.

That alliance lion mount's looks daaaaamn awesome! ;o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    When I saw that, I read it as, "Method to lock Azeroth Flying to X-Pack Customers Only".
    Which sorta explains the token cost.
    And the fact that it's priced to be affordable at level 60, also explains the cost.

Can't wait to jump off the ironforge ramp and go flight form. <3 Shame my tauren druid is too low level, in Thunderbluff this would be teh awesome, especially since autorun in TB killed me so often. :<

Cata, I want you naow.

Deleted
    Shamans getting owned.

Alliance guild mount looks kewl! I wonder what the horde 1 will be... it better be competetive!

Why do they want to ruin my commander title