Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    its so soon... cant belive it

Looks like someone was jealous of my avatar.

"Mimiron's Head/Invincible in 4.0
    Ghostcrawler's stated idea to make such things really low drop rates is still a real possibility. Whether or not this change will take effect with patch 4.0.1 is to be determined"

QQ if they do lower drop rate in 4.0 b4 cata hits and I don't get my mount :<

Deleted
    The smile...oh god the smile...it's going to haunt my dreams!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodi View Post
    Your release date is wrong
    Innocent until proven guilty. This sounds like a reasonable date to me but for some reason my mind refuses to believe it, maybe just for its own protection ^.^

The main question was not the release date. The main question is: Will be the naked run completed if Bibi is not right?

IF they do not fix the balance issues now, it will be even worse at 85. The gear has already converted to cata style, and everyone is wearing around the same gear ilvl's. It's the skills that scale too much on gear, and it get's even worse the more gear you have. Even if you had 90k Hp, doing a 32k crit, is flat out ridiculous.

Enjoy pvp, or not lol.

I don't think people get the point when some complain about WoW being "too easy". Note that I am not one of those people who complain, I do complain about numbing down the game too much which in my opinion makes a lot of it unnecessarily boring.

The point however is not that there is heroic mode available. The point is that the content available for those who cannot do heroic mode raids, or even raids at all, feels pointless and too easy. There is no goal to achieve, no dailies to do (any more, and when they were, I remember there was more complains than there was love for, say, the Hodir dailies), the heroic 5mans have been done so often nobody can really be bothered anymore but does it anyway because else they cannot get gear.

That's the point. I agree with Ghostcrawler that sure the game should be accessible for everyone, and I also don't think we should get back to a model where raiding, except the first tier raiding, is only for those who play 24/7. But that doesn't mean you should ignore the content available outside raids, too. And currently, that content is next to non-existant in WOTLK, except old faceroll stuff nobody, not even those casuals who play since LK's release, is interested in doing.

Not only this, it's not like there's nothing in between "completely casual" (read: noob) and "elitist jerk pro dude". For a lot of people, ICCheroic is not realistic, but ICCnormal is such a huge faceroll that it's not fun, either. At the same time, the huge nabs, like those I ran with in a pug not too long ago, barely get past Saurfang still despite the 30% buff. The point is that making something the right difficulty for every player is ongoing and challenging, but that there's limits and extremes, and that there should probably be less focus on the endgame raids and more focus on outside content as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthmael View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. This sounds like a reasonable date to me but for some reason my mind refuses to believe it, maybe just for its own protection ^.^
    Logic dictates 17/11/10

Think the 17th is a wednesday as I write this

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    So far it's perfectly fine, except for the whole....ArP turned to crit and Warriors have no gems to replace that with =(
    Str gems would have been great. =O

Nov 2 as a target date surprises me, it's so soon already and we didn't get any official announcement yet!

Mimiron's Head shouldn't be accessible to get as of 4.0. People have had plenty of time to go back there and out-gear the encounter as it is. I remember a day where lucrative items such as this were challenging to acquire...

Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    Nov 2 as a target date surprises me, it's so soon already and we didn't get any official announcement yet!
    Boubilee is our oficial announcementor!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I don't think people get the point when some complain about WoW being "too easy". Note that I am not one of those people who complain, I do complain about numbing down the game too much which in my opinion makes a lot of it unnecessarily boring.

The point however is not that there is heroic mode available. The point is that the content available for those who cannot do heroic mode raids, or even raids at all, feels pointless and too easy. There is no goal to achieve, no dailies to do (any more, and when they were, I remember there was more complains than there was love for, say, the Hodir dailies), the heroic 5mans have been done so often nobody can really be bothered anymore but does it anyway because else they cannot get gear.

That's the point. I agree with Ghostcrawler that sure the game should be accessible for everyone, and I also don't think we should get back to a model where raiding, except the first tier raiding, is only for those who play 24/7. But that doesn't mean you should ignore the content available outside raids, too. And currently, that content is next to non-existant in WOTLK, except old faceroll stuff nobody, not even those casuals who play since LK's release, is interested in doing.

Not only this, it's not like there's nothing in between "completely casual" (read: noob) and "elitist jerk pro dude". For a lot of people, ICCheroic is not realistic, but ICCnormal is such a huge faceroll that it's not fun, either. At the same time, the huge nabs, like those I ran with in a pug not too long ago, barely get past Saurfang still despite the 30% buff. The point is that making something the right difficulty for every player is ongoing and challenging, but that there's limits and extremes, and that there should probably be less focus on the endgame raids and more focus on outside content as well.

Having raids faceroll for everyone and heroic versions for the better guilds is a perfectly fine model and everyone is happy as they see content, they just need to up the heroic loot far superior to the normal loot and then you can make heroic actually heroic all the way through instead of making 3/4 of the heroic versions still faceroll.

With this model still in mind MAKE MANY MORE 5-6 BOSS RAIDS! I just dont want to farm the same instance week in week out for gear again.

I want to see at least 3 raids every major content patch consisting of 4-5 bosses so I have major choice cullminating into the epic end instance of the expansion utilising a wing style layout or even a kind of Black temple layout when the whole instance changes as you progress.

Learn by your mistakes blizzard and learn by your sucess.

Black temple - Magtheridon - Serpentshrine - Tempest keep - ALl great instances.
    Trial of the Grand crusade was clever and would of been awesome if it had a complimentary other raid to go with it the lack of other choice made it cringe worthy.
    Ulduar was fantastic just maybe a little long.

TLDR version - Many more shorter raids and make heroic mean heroic please.

i predict news on other fansites:
    Bibi announced the release date for Cataclysm!!!!

Also gratz all the shops..they already receive pretty much good cash for morning preorders

I have always felt that Bibi works for Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by MVF View Post
    Mimiron's Head shouldn't be accessible to get as of 4.0. People have had plenty of time to go back there and out-gear the encounter as it is. I remember a day where lucrative items such as this were challenging to acquire...

You know the item has no real value other than hey look at this and thats about it.. If you need the ego boost that bad you should maybe take up pottery or painting then everything you do would be just for you.. Oh and

WaaaaWaaa QQ I am not special!!

Deleted
    can someone please ask about the Light of Dawn title in 4.0 in this thread? i can't...

http: //forums.worldofwarcraft .com/thread.html?topicId=26726036315&pageNo=1&sid=1

10+ Year Old Account
    If it comes out on Nov 2nd that's the same day as my gorillaz concert! How will I binge it all night if I'm too busy rocking out D:

I hope you're right BB. Two months from now seems like a nice number but on the other hand it's not all that much time, and it seems that Blizz still has a decent number of things that need to be included or otherwise tested. Female worgen aren't out yet and hopefully this patch we'll see that they realized they don't fuckin' need to make them look like Maid Marien from Disney's Robinhood. Make them vicious bitches, both figuratively and literally. Get the worgen mounts out too, and they don't need to be pretty either. Worgen fans might look at a half-wolf-pig-dog mutant thing and QQ until their eyes bleed, or they might actually get somehting "cute". Either way there's bound to be some QQ going on, so they need to make these decisions and get it done, so they can get back to smothing out actual game mechanics and things that are really important.