Thread: Feral Druid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    SD will always absorb less then a block this is becase our uptime is a lot higher then that of a warrior or paladin
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Thank you Very Much, I was a little worried about it. i have worked hard to get the rotation down and i want to keep raiding in cata as Feral. Right now i have 8.9k attack power. 2974 of that is from the weapon Im worried about the massive drop in attack power
    On that note, if you have practiced it, you will be able to steamroll very high dps for your gear come cata. Their stated feral model so far has been to keep the "JOHN FUCKING MADDEN" high skill roof rotation, but make it less unforgiving and more simple to pick up so that you basically won't either do utter crap or great damage for your gear depending on skill, but rather decent or great as most other classes work.

Wonder actually how the rotation is going to be in cata. I think that with the lower crit they had to sort of making the dots longer so that you still have a chance of keeping them all up since you probably will generate CPs much slower now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    SD will always absorb less then a block this is becase our uptime is a lot higher then that of a warrior or paladin
    What IS the block chance for paladins/warriors at level 85, though? Since it's affected by Mastery (as well as Critical Block), their mastery increases their chance to block and the amount blocked. On my beta druid, self-buffed at 85, I'm sitting at just under 23% crit while in bear (would be a little bit higher if I had better gear, but still)... so I'd have 11-12% chance to proc SD per hit, about 1/5th of the chance of proccing SD on live at lvl 80. The question is with mastery levels being high, will warriors/paladins edge ahead in damage mitigation via blocking mechanics?

*edit* Leaving Pulverize out of this for the moment.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    On that note, if you have practiced it, you will be able to steamroll very high dps for your gear come cata.
    With "very high dps" you're assuming they get the feral numbers right before Cataclysm gets released. I'm not very optimistic myself, considering ferals have been totally broken, doing crappy dps since Cata alpha.

Thank you all so much it was realy helpful