Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Just got an e-Mail from German Amazon that the delivery for WoW Cataclysm can now be announced as 16th November. German text for whomever it may be of interest:
    -------------------------------------------
    Guten Tag,

Wir können Ihnen jetzt den Liefertermin fuer Ihre Bestellung (Bestellnummer #xxxx) vom September 07 2010 nennen.

Und hier finden Sie den oder die Artikel mit dem jeweils voraussichtlichen Lieferdatum:

"World of WarCraft: Cataclysm (Add-on)"
    Voraussichtliches Lieferdatum: November 16 2010 - November 20 2010

Vielen Dank für Ihren Einkauf bei Amazon.de.

(Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf dieses Schreiben, da die E-Mail-Adresse nur zur Versendung, nicht aber zum Empfang von E-Mails eingerichtet ist.)

Freundliche Grüße

Kundenservice Amazon.de
    -------------------------------------------

Take it or leave it as it is

Cheers Modgud

i here from multiple sources nov 2nd see when it comes i guess

---------- Post added 2010-09-18 at 11:01 PM ----------

im german but im glad i live in the states

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadavra View Post
    I just preordered the game, and I don't know how accurate they are, but on the site the release date is stated to be November 30th. I sure hope it comes sooner than this, but I seriously doubt it shall be Nov 2d. For once, they still test things and even if they work on continuous fire 24/7 I still think 1 month and a half is too little time, and then it should be more... let's say "suspense building", I mean pre events and all that. We should have time to enjoy them in game, not just have 2 days of whatever they prepared then BAM, Cataclysm.

Never said novemeber was wrong i said nov 2nd is wrong

Without confirmation from blizzard, the release date for November 2nd, looks less likely as each day goes by. Why? Well suppliers/stockists need about 4-6 weeks lead time, also the "gold" master CD image needs to be sent for production. production takes time, then there is packaging and supply chain control to make sure all the elements are ready for distribution.

I am still thinking that November 23 is a better date for release.

I have my own calculations on a release date. I found that Blizzard seems to have at least 60 days from announcement of releasedate to the actual release date. So I checked into it.

Burning Crusade:
    Announced release date: Nov. 9 2006
    Actual release date: Jan 16 2007
    Diff: 68 days
    Weekday Announced: Thursday

Lich King:
    Announced release date: Sept 15 2008
    Actual release date: Nov 13 2008
    Diff: 59 days
    Weekday Announced: Tuesday

StarCraft 2
    Announced release date: May 3 2010
    Actual release date: July 27 2010
    Diff: 85 days
    Weekday Announced: Monday

That gives an average of 70 days from Announcement of release date to actual releasedate. Which means that it will be late November / early December 2010

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorge View Post
    Without confirmation from blizzard, the release date for November 2nd, looks less likely as each day goes by. Why? Well suppliers/stockists need about 4-6 weeks lead time, also the "gold" master CD image needs to be sent for production. production takes time, then there is packaging and supply chain control to make sure all the elements are ready for distribution.

I am still thinking that November 23 is a better date for release.
    Actually they could have burned the CD's already since content gets patched anyway. So basically the only thing that you need on the CD's are stuff that takes alot of space like textures etc. Considering we need to download a 10gb patch before cata I don't really get the point of even giving us cd's.

Is Catas date gunna get moved???
    I WANT it November second haha!