Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg omg omg omg omg omg pummel in battle stance holy shit oh my godddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resto druid... a few of those talents are misplaced ferals.
    Hurray for some news on the front page tho!

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    good thing you noticed that typo with unholy pres boub, that could of caused from very confused whiners.
    That was me. I asked him about it and he told me not to be stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    nooooo.. what are they doing to my beloved mushrooms?!

Problem: Chimera Shot and Aimed Shot are so weak that spamming Arcane is more viable for MM hunters.
    Solution: Nerf Arcane into uselessness.

Buh?

Yeah, BM hunters are tearing everything apart, but the other two hunter specs are barely able to keep their heads above water, especially with so much stuff requiring you to be in melee range.

I enjoy being Marks, I'd rather not have to change my spec because we're the new sub rogues.

pfff, nerf to survival damage, without a real buff to explosive shot and with the aimed shot/arcane nerf MM and Survival have no real competitive dps vs BM anymore, with KC just being on such a small CD at such a High dmg output i REALLY cannot see any hunter being something else without really suffering. I get the whole arcane nerf i really do, as well as Bite/Claw etc. Considering it did like 30k+ crits with high mastery. But come on buff explosive shot for the love of god. with +50% elemental dmg AND 9,000 RAP the best crits i've seen is 3.7k per tick. If all 3 crit thats like 11.1k dmg for 44 focus. Hardly worth the focus spent when i can shoot for the same cost arcane shot twice for 20k dmg. Maybe explosive will be on par with arcane shot dmg now. Still doesn't make our "signature" move any good. Maybe when LnL procs MAYBE. You would think that after months of beta testing and now weeks of ptr testing they would get ontop of the explosive shot problem where no hunter in their right mind even has it on their action bars. BM is becoming the ONLY spec to play and it pisses me off. Another issue is KC dmg will be SO high that your pet will pull aggro everytime and die. This means boss fight goes like this: "MD... oh wait MD doesn't make your pet dmg transfer, KC pet aggroes 1 shot dead, spend 35 focus ressing, KC another 40k+ crit pet pulls dies, res again. repeat till boss is dead". wow how absolutely boring. GG Blizz really.
    Edit: in before yes i know dmg can be modified, but wow its been long people and thats why im frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Wait, are they really Buffing Kill Command? on the PTR it was hiting for like 30k as is....
    I think this was done to offset the nerf that Arcane shot got (19% to 4% RAP) and the nerf to pets special attacks (14% to 7% RAP)
    While I do believe rebuffing KC was a nice offset for the other 2 nerfs, I think it might have been better off @ 50%. But meh, its all still in testing. one things for sure, spamming only arcane shot won't be better DPS anymore for BM. Back to an interesting rotation!

>implying will of the forsaken isn't useless by design

I cant believe Rogues aren't getting anything this build, we are in absolutely terrible shape right now in the Beta. My lvl 80 ilvl 242 Mut Rogue is doing nearly 1k more DPS on live than my lvl 85 Mut Rogue in all 333 is on the Beta. Call me crazy, but that is seriously messed up, even before numbers have been tweaked. With nothing going in for this build they better have some kind of massive overhaul they are working on or something.

Quote Originally Posted by yoday View Post
    I cant believe Rogues aren't getting anything this build, we are in absolutely terrible shape right now in the Beta. My lvl 80 ilvl 242 Mut Rogue is doing nearly 1k more DPS on live than my lvl 85 Mut Rogue in all 333 is on the Beta. Call me crazy, but that is seriously messed up, even before numbers have been tweaked. With nothing going in for this build they better have some kind of massive overhaul they are working on or something.
    I think Ghostcrawler is butthurt of being ganked like hell by rogues so he hated them so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues-
    Nothing. Sorry.
    I
    ╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗'d HARD
    ╚═╩═╩═╝
    BTW- whats with the Druid Polymorph immunity nerf...WTF
    Last edited by Qhara; 2010-09-24 at 04:08 AM.

Servers are up and this isn't implemented, fyi.

...does anyone else see a problem with me going into bird form, then falling to my death as a sheep?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    ...does anyone else see a problem with me going into bird form, then falling to my death as a sheep?
    Nope not at all, serves you right for shadowmelding and then flying away! It has been a long time, but my revenge is about to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Depends on what side you play. If you're a night elf, you can shadowmeld and use flight form to get out of combat, so I don't care how inconvenienced you are.

Could be a problem for non-cheating druids, though.

Uh Boub, the patch didn't end up being applied it seems..

Ret got Buffed? now that is a surprise...

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a decent number pass, should be the last step before the patch release. Not saying this is the final numbers pass, just the start of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Nope not at all, serves you right for shadowmelding and then flying away! It has been a long time, but my revenge is about to come!
    Oh, right, so avoiding becoming a free honor kill justifies something completely broken? I'm okay with it in any other form but our flight form. If we can't root or sheep anyone on a flying mount, it wouldn't be fair to do that to druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhara View Post
    Rogues-
    Nothing. Sorry.
    I
    ╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗'d HARD
    ╚═╩═╩═╝
    BTW- whats with the Druid Polymorph immunity nerf...WTF
    They can dispel magic now (so can all healers). Being able to dispel magic and being immune to polymorph at the same time is too much.