Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    what! ring of frost is channeled! and a 3 second delay, what a waste of a skill

20% -> 10% should actually be a buff to melee dps since now their baseline dps will have to be raised in order to compensate.

Deleted
    Crusader Strike now causes 120% weapon damage, up from 100%.

Yeah cool , but on ptr CS is hitting for 130% of weapon dmg, so another nurf.

If a ring of frost will remain as it is it'll be most useless ability in Cata.
    Me wantz changes!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOnly View Post
    Druid forms change is a nightmare.

Here's druid PvP from now on:

Mage/Shaman polymorphs me. Assuming the nerf applies to shifting out of polymorph as well, I wait until it ends. I spend more mana shifting back into my form (which is essentially required for all types of druid in order to actually use core abilities) than the mage/shaman spend polymorphing me.

He morphs me again. I spend more mana than he spent again.

Repeat until I'm out of mana and he really isn't.

Die.
    Diminishing returns...

---------- Post added 2010-09-24 at 07:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mihaitha View Post
    That may be, but it is more absurd to have a frost DK give the exact same buff as a resto shaman. If you have two shamans in the raid there's absolutely no reason to take a frost DK, one will just put down Wrath of Air and the other Windfury (regardless of their spec) and you have the best haste buffs you can get. The one reason it was worth speccing frost over unholy is gone! GG Blizz, nerf DK's to the ground why don't you?
    Wait, what?

Blizzard said like last century that they don't want people to be brought for their buffs. You know, "bring the player, not the class"? Unholy doesn't have a unique buff either, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Tychus View Post
    Diminishing returns...
    How many casts of Cat Form before I run out of mana and can't do it again: Less than the number of polymorphs I can take before immunity sets in.

Bottom line, polymorphing any other class doesn't leave them after the polymorph completely unable to do any moves without using a GCD on a form change. It's essentially as if Polymorph removed paladin blessings or seals.

I guess now polymorph effects can't be countered by anyone at all unless someone else is dispelling it.

"Diminishing returns..." is a copout response that ignores the fact that druids are immune to polymorph in forms for a valid mechanical reason, not just as a way to give them an extra buff.

It's as if a mage polymorphing you, in addition to everything else it does, took away 20% of your base mana, and prevented you from doing anything except moving for one GCD after you popped out of it. You'd consider that an immense, OP buff to polymorph, right?

That's what it is against druids, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ypsil View Post
    Crusader Strike now causes 120% weapon damage, up from 100%.

Yeah cool , but on ptr CS is hitting for 130% of weapon dmg, so another nurf.
    I'm going to guess you're not accounting for the ret talent Crusade. The extra 30% shows up in the tooltip.

Deleted
    How many casts of Cat Form before I run out of mana and can't do it again: Less than the number of polymorphs I can take before immunity sets in.

Bottom line, polymorphing any other class doesn't leave them after the polymorph completely unable to do any moves without using a GCD on a form change. It's essentially as if Polymorph removed paladin blessings or seals.

I guess now polymorph effects can't be countered by anyone at all unless someone else is dispelling it.

"Diminishing returns..." is a copout response that ignores the fact that druids are immune to polymorph in forms for a valid mechanical reason, not just as a way to give them an extra buff.

It's as if a mage polymorphing you, in addition to everything else it does, took away 20% of your base mana, and prevented you from doing anything except moving for one GCD after you popped out of it. You'd consider that an immense, OP buff to polymorph, right?

That's what it is against druids, now.

Please, first go to the PTR and test, if you get switched back to humanform on leaving polymorph. If you can confirm that, come back and complain.

Nice buff to demon, its gona feel more demon based with all thise demon procs from BOD.
    Afflic drain abilities nerfed, but I havent acually played them so i dont know if its bad ot not.

They are removing the ZG achievments, guess I'll have to get 21k rep b4 4.0.1...

<Lots of whining>
    Got a source for your presumption that getting polymorph'd will return you to caster form instead of the form you were in?
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

warlocks bite the dusttttttttttttttttt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    mah sheep immunity no!!!!!!!!!
    This nooooooo ;(

Awesome Rogue changes!

Nothing Sorry - (requires 30 points in assassination, combat or subtlety tree) Instantly sends the target into the void of nothingness, dealing 10000% damage by performing /sorry.

Regarding the so called change to druid poly immunity. I am on the ptr at this very moment and in cat / bear and lolkin forms I am seeing the following text
    "Immune to Polymorph effects".

Loving the amount of QQ'ing while;

-this is beta. You know, B-E-T-A.
    -blizzard is trying to balance stuff, it's not done in one day.
    -this is beta.
    -the changes are not official, and if they would be it would be changed later if needed.
    -this is beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bf1 View Post
    Regarding the so called change to druid poly immunity. I am on the ptr at this very moment and in cat / bear and lolkin forms I am seeing the following text
    "Immune to Polymorph effects".
    Same here - also remember that resto druids will not be sitting in tree form all the time any more as it's gone from a form to a cool-down.

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Loving the amount of QQ'ing while;

-this is beta. You know, B-E-T-A.
    -blizzard is trying to balance stuff, it's not done in one day.
    -this is beta.
    -the changes are not official, and if they would be it would be changed later if needed.
    -this is beta.
    Indeed... I get a headache, I don't even know why I read 6 pages of QQ. Argh. Go out sometimes.

Thank goodness I'm a boomkin? So I am still immune to Polymorphs yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Asteh View Post
    Indeed... I get a headache, I don't even know why I read 6 pages of QQ. Argh. Go out sometimes.
    Beta is beta. Right NOW is the time to be vocal about changes while they are currently working on classes. Soon beta will be live and the classes will be set in stone for the most part.

I am not so happy with the warlock updates. Ah well, there's plenty of time to balance things out for launch, whatever that means