10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sry for the confusion^^

try to discuss an interesting topic with Mortis some time. you haven't seen so many "???"s in your life, i promise :x
    I can confirm this no offense Mortis

EDIT: 2,4 k posts seems like yesterday when i had one :x

I really don't think this thread is nessesary, considering how hard it is to google "world of warcraft fan art". Not to mention Blizzards own 2 (EU and US) pages of 60+ pages of Fan Art. Stop keeping stupid threads alive, it's not hard to find WoW related art on the internet, you don't need a forum thread for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

you guys love to pick on me T_T XP
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    EDIT: 2,4 k posts seems like yesterday when i had one :x
    grats^^ and i know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoof View Post
    I really don't think this thread is nessesary, considering how hard it is to google "world of warcraft fan art". Not to mention Blizzards own 2 (EU and US) pages of 60+ pages of Fan Art. Stop keeping stupid threads alive, it's not hard to find WoW related art on the internet, you don't need a forum thread for it.
    don't be stupid, this isn't just to show art to people... it's to show, comment other people's art, try your own hand on some art and see what kind of constructive criticism there may be for you, talk about cute children, etc...

if you don't like the thread, just go away... there's no international law saying you must always check on the fan art threaad from MMO champion...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

They are just lineart images right now but its something.

http://RizyuKaizen.deviantart.com/ar...zyukaizen&qo=0

http://RizyuKaizen.deviantart.com/ar...zyukaizen&qo=1

The first one is almost finished being colored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post

Very awesome, post again when you've colored!

REAL cool... the only problem I've seen is ideologycal, not artistic... illidan was a night elf, not a blood elf... so he needs more muscle and less androgynousness...

10+ Year Old Account
    let me tell you a secret.. threads on forums are mostly to dicuss something. like posting fan art that people here draw who would like to hear opinions, or talking about the artworks we all know allready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    you guys love to pick on me T_T XP
    of course we do!
    but we don't mean it, we love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    there's no international law saying you must always check on the fan art threaad from MMO champion...
    true.
    *thinks about it*
    we should make one!

very nice work

Firstly, it is an enjoyable thing to do as a community. On Blizzard's Fan art section you can't comment, you can't discuss, and you can't joke around like people do here.
    Secondly, what so every piece of art is on Blizzard's page? There are incredible pieces of art there, but by no means all of them. There are thousands of images that could be put here.
    Third, yes it is easy to google it, but here people can show and talk about their favourites.
    I will be putting up a couple of sketches at some point, they will never be on google or Blizz' fan art.
    Fourth, this thread was started by a Moderator, you think they are going to lock this thread, or delete it?
    Stop speaking out of your arse and go troll somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    let me tell you a secret.. threads on forums are mostly to dicuss something. like posting fan art that people here draw who would like to hear opinions, or talking about the artworks we all know allready.

of course we do!
    but we don't mean it, we love you <3
    Yeah, we love him...... xD

Naa we are just kidding

Let me tell YOU something. I do not think that artists wants to DISCUSS their art, I think that they want feedback. If they want to draw something, there are plenty of sites to put them up on, deviant art and even several others for example. Comment there. Good artists gets commissioned for their works, and if they ask for feedback, they get it. I just feel that this is another pointless thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Let me tell YOU something. I do not think that artists wants to DISCUSS their art, I think that they want feedback. If they want to draw something, there are plenty of sites to put them up on, deviant art and even several others for example. Comment there. Good artists gets commissioned for their works, and if they ask for feedback, they get it. I just feel that this is another pointless thread.
    Then leave. I happen to love this thread too. By the way, why do you think you know what artists want? Do you speak for all artists? Are you some kind of omniscient all-seeing ultra-artist lord?

On the other hand, if you are an omniscient all-seeing ultra-artist lord, I humbly pledge my services to you.

And you'd be wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Crit
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

looks evil :x
    Thank you, that was the intent .

Morthas I see at least 4 different artist in this mish mosh. Post your own stuff or GTFO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I bet the orc was just placed there for a blood elf combo breaker
    nice ones tho
    True <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Morthas I see at least 4 different artist in this mish mosh. Post your own stuff or GTFO
    This is a "fan art thread" not a "showcase your wow art" thread. People can post anything they want.

Some of us just like to hear commentary on our own works. Everyone doesn't have to do that if they don't want to.

In addition to all the other reasons, it makes sense to put them on MMO. Deviant Art has many different artists and such a small percentage of it is WoW. There is nothing about this thread that is pointless. The purpose is to look up wow related things, and art is a huge part of Wow. If it wasn't for the Artwork, the game wouldn't exist.
    There - logic, don't you just love it?