Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wow, you killed the lich king. months and months behind. grz, i think.

edit:
    STRICT?!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Fafagohai

looks not so strict.
    Last edited by brirrspliff; 2010-09-28 at 08:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was this done with or without the buff?
    if without good job
    if with that more thenn makes up for the gear and its noting impressife :S but still gz ofc

Deleted
    While I myself am a strict 25 man raider, it would be dumb and downright ignorant of me to not recognise what a feat this was for you guys. Kudos! Still Working on Light of Dawn myself.

Major gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    wow, you killed the lich king. months and months behind. grz, i think.

edit:
    STRICT?!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Fafagohai

looks not so strict.
    Looks pretty strict to me. Which piece of equipment does he have that is only obtainable in 25mans?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrokera View Post
    Also we had to look alot on expertise for our warrior tank, he had major issues with getting hit 3-4 times within 2.5sec - each hit beeing for 28k+ (and keep in mind he's 10man geared so only about 75k hp) - so we figured him getting more expertise for less parries (which resets swing timer) was a really good choice, and we found the perfect balance where he wasnt getting smashed with double hits, and didnt have such a low hp pool that soul reapers was deadly beyond compare.
    Uhm, last I checked lady DW and Sindragosa are the only bosses in ICC who parry-haste, it's disabled for all the others.

LK doesnt have a 1sec swing timer tho, and according to recount, the tank could sometimes take 3 hits in 2seconds. unless the parry haste thing is enabled, it makes no sense whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Sismofytten View Post
    Looks pretty strict to me. Which piece of equipment does he have that is only obtainable in 25mans?
    T10 264 ilvl set pieces like chest, head etc can be obtained only with emblems from 25 man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    T10 264 ilvl set pieces like chest, head etc can be obtained only with emblems from 25 man.
    and.... wait for iiiit.... icc 10 man HEROICS (its the 277 that can only be obtained in 25 man).

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    T10 264 lvl token drops in 10 man HC from every quarter end boss Like Deathbringer Saurfang, Proffesor Putricide, Blood Queen, Sindragosa.

Unless I did not get what are you saying?

Saurfang, Putricide, Blood Queen, Sindragosa and Lich King all drop 1 token each if killed on heroic.

Crap, I forgot about this, then its stricte 10 man.

Indeed, this mage is strict 10man geared.
    But horrible. 565 Hit, and 792 Haste?
    No wonder you needed so long for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

It just doesn't matter if you are a strict 10 man guild or not. Do you think that World First 10 man LK hc kill was done in full ilvl 277? Ofcourse not. And that armory link shows you have full ilvl 264. Plus you have a 30% buff which other guilds (non 10 strict) did not have.

Although it's impressive to kill LK hc (and grats for that), and I understand you are happy about it, it's not that impressive to post here. It's not even World First but 4th (This is the FIRST kill forum). I just don't understand why you posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    It just doesn't matter if you are a strict 10 man guild or not. Do you think that World First 10 man LK hc kill was done in full ilvl 277? Ofcourse not. And that armory link shows you have full ilvl 264. Plus you have a 30% buff which other guilds (non 10 strict) did not have.

Although it's impressive to kill LK hc (and grats for that), and I understand you are happy about it, it's not that impressive to post here. It's not even World First but 4th (This is the FIRST kill forum). I just don't understand why you posted this.
    and you just proved that you did not kill a single boss in ICC10 on heroic?
    ICC10 normal = 251
    ICC10 heroic = 264
    ICC25 normal = 264
    ICC25 heroic = 277

just fyi
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is that 565 hit on that Mage? 17% is the hitcap, he's got 21.54%... True, he needs 17%, because they don't get any hit from a Moonkin Druid or Shadow Priest, but 21.54%? Must be because most ICC 10 cloth gear has hit on it. One reason why I couldn't be 10 man strict.

He posted it, because despite the fact that it's the fourth kill and the 30% buff is up, there are only four guilds that have killed Lich King 10 HC with only 10 man gear, while there are hundreds of guilds that did it normally. Therefore, despite the 30% buff, it's still special to accomplish it. If not, why is this only the fourth kill? I don't know how much 10 man strict guilds there are, but being a 10 man strict guild is a feat on its own.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    "Strict kills"? I've been gone for a while but I can't understand what is so special with clearing a raid instance carrying only gear meant for that raid tier. That was pretty much always the case pre-BC, and people didn't brag about it then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrokera View Post
    LK doesnt have a 1sec swing timer tho, and according to recount, the tank could sometimes take 3 hits in 2seconds. unless the parry haste thing is enabled, it makes no sense whatsoever
    Parry hastes only reduces the swing speed of the next swing by 40% at worst.
    You can read about it here: http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t15596-m...peed_Reduction

This is why he sometimes swings really fast:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73798

Check the second part of the spell description
    (His actual swing timer is 1.8 seconds or so)
    Last edited by Siri; 2010-09-28 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added EJ link

Is it just me...or should the strict kill guidelines alos state that the buff can't be used. Don;t get me wrong..it's quasi impressive using the buff...but a strict kill should have the ilvl and no buff requirements imo.

Haters gunna hate.

Kudos to you, half these guys wont of even tried HC LK, nevermind killed him. I'm currently leading a 10 man guild (Not strict, as we all have old 25 man gear) and I know how much harder it is to get a winning raid comp together, as you have much less space to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.