10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    SY!!! you must draw something and show us... you say you don't know how to draw but you'll never learn if you don't try it... so try it and I bet we can help you by pointing what needs to be done X3
    Yeah Sy should do it, if i could endure showing a drawing she should also survive (i hope)

Just kidding, the founder of the S.O.C.U.T.E. project does not have too xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Problem, lazyness takes over your body and you just sit there looking at the paper saying meh...

and then

Hmmm wonder what is happening at MMO right now
    I know how it is... but you know what I do??? I say this to myself... "I'll never be able to see how my cutesy little girls look like if I don't draw them"... so I defeat lazyness like that X3

in case you're wondering... no, I can't imagine them... for some reason I can't picture images in my mind... if I close my eyes I can't even picture my mother's face... my mind works with information only, no pictures...

I think it only has MS DOS lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    SY!!! you must draw something and show us... you say you don't know how to draw but you'll never learn if you don't try it... so try it and I bet we can help you by pointing what needs to be done X3
    i don't think that's a good idea..

10+ Year Old Account
    I know how it is... but you know what I do??? I say this to myself... "I'll never be able to see how my cutesy little girls look like if I don't draw them"... so I defeat lazyness like that X3

in case you're wondering... no, I can't imagine them... for some reason I can't picture images in my mind... if I close my eyes I can't even picture my mother's face... my mind works with information only, no pictures...

I think it only has MS DOS lol
    Well my lazyness is smart and ruthless, it wont drop its evil grip around me ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i don't think that's a good idea..
    I do... go, do it... yes, you can!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! BREAK HIS BOOONES!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!!
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I do... go, do it... yes, you can!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! BREAK HIS BOOONES!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!! DRAW!!!
    i will try, if i get the time. i don't promise to post it though^^
    BREAK HIS BOOONES!!!
    wait, what?

if you mind my suggestion, start with something simple... no marrowgar bonestorming for now... but start with something you like to give you motivation... see what you want to draw, or at least something similar... for instance, if you want to draw a draenei little girl... opén WoW model viewer, make the girl you want to draw (on the adult player models) and take a screen shot... copy it to MS paint... now open the draenei female kid model and take a screen shot from her too... copy her next to the draenei woman you had made... now try drawing a draenei kid with the same characteristics as the woman you made (such as face, horns and hairtyle)...

and neveeeer give up...

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 06:48 PM ----------

wait, what?
    too much wrestling is bad for your mental health lol
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-28 at 09:49 PM.

Completely forgot to post my reaction to a certain male draeni drawn by a certain someone.

MS paint + photoshop ftw.

An early attempt at drawing an Undead Orc warlock. Seeing this after 6 or so years makes me feel a bit silly, but... hell, I wanted to share it with the community

Deleted
    too much wrestling is bad for your mental health lol
    I know what you mean *winks*

Yer wee undead orc warlock is cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you mind my suggestion, start with something simple... no marrowgar bonestorming for now... but start with something you like to give you motivation... see what you want to draw, or at least something similar... for instance, if you want to draw a draenei little girl... opén WoW model viewer, make the girl you want to draw (on the adult player models) and take a screen shot... copy it to MS paint... now open the draenei female kid model and take a screen shot from her too... copy her next to the draenei woman you had made... now try drawing a draenei kid with the same characteristics as the woman you made (such as face, horns and hairtyle)...

and neveeeer give up...
    don't know what i'm going to draw yet, but i'll give it a try (but not today probably).

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I know what you mean *winks*
    i don't
    me feelz strupid nao

don't know what i'm going to draw yet, but i'll give it a try (but not today probably).

i don't
    me feelz strupid nao
    meh.. I want to see your drawings T_T

and I also don't know wha the means lol

10+ Year Old Account
    . _. .................... :> hai gusy lol
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    well im off all, bed is calling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiGadi View Post
    . _. .................... :> hai gusy lol
    drugs are baaad.
    go draw that image with rainbows and unicorns now! xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    well im off all, bed is calling
    wow... you don't have to talk about your sexual life here, man... just kidding X3

not fan, but art...

Have a dwarf sketch:

Questions: That pic of Illidan and Zul'jin, why are they apparently in Silithus/Anh'Qiraj?

And is that a crotch-pocket on that pic of Shandris? Maybe you should all look closer. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Questions: That pic of Illidan and Zul'jin, why are they apparently in Silithus/Anh'Qiraj?
    why the hell would illidan and zul'jin fight, anyway??? illidan wants to have outlands for himself... vol'jin wants to kill the BEs... why would they ever fight each other???

10+ Year Old Account
    why the hell would illidan and zul'jin fight, anyway??? illidan wants to have outlands for himself... vol'jin wants to kill the BEs... why would they ever fight each other???
    Because it's awesome and both are crippeled

Illidan: No eyes
    Zul'jin: One eye and one arm

and now i will sleep for real