Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Ooooh good match-up

However IF that is the case Nuke would need to clearly state if Grom was normal or bloodcursed for the fight or it would go 30 pages in debates again
    For one, grats on 4k posts. For two, it will anyways due to extremely rabid fanboyism, scary thought.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Poor Thrall, hopefully Medivh is merciful and his death is swift
    Medivh doesn't know the meaning of the word mercy. He will polymorph Thrall, but instead of his whole body turning into a sheep just his lower body will turn into the body of a sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh good match-up

However IF that is the case Nuke would need to clearly state if Grom was normal or bloodcursed for the fight or it would go 30 pages in debates again
    Should we resume our 30 page debate over how a non-blood cursed Grom is unavailable for judging? Plus all the posters saying "Grom wasn't blood-cursed, Jaina cleansed him" "Noob, he had 2 stacks" "He has red-eyes!"

I look forward to it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    For one, grats on 4k posts. For two, it will anyways due to extremely rabid fanboyism, scary thought.
    Thanks I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it!

It depends... I love Lothar but I think normal Grom would be a handful for him and Blood cursed Grom would be too much for any melee fighting mortal.

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    Should we resume our 30 page debate over how a non-blood cursed Grom is unavailable for judging? Plus all the posters saying "Grom wasn't blood-cursed, Jaina cleansed him" "Noob, he had 2 stacks" "He has red-eyes!"

I look forward to it already.
    Ahhh good times good times

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it!

It depends... I love Lothar but I think normal Grom would be a handful for him and Blood cursed Grom would be too much for any melee fighting mortal.
    I am in absolute agreement, Lothar is a beast, but not that beast. Lothar could likely take on any other Alliance hero and win, Orgrim (hammer > sword apparently), Rexxar, Kilrogg, and Grom are the only Horde heroes that I personally think could go toe-to-toe with him and walk off (without use of magical prowess, as with the Alliance heroes), and they would be rather hard-pressed, but it all depends on how things went down. I.E, hammer > sword, Misha, bloodlust.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Match - Medivh vs. Thrall

Location - The Crusaders' Coliseum

Duration - Three Days

Time of Commencement - 1:43 PM on Wednesday September 22nd of The Year 2010

Who Will Be Crowned Champion?

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

10+ Year Old Account
    yay medivh
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh, as an eternal. really shouldn't have been in this competition imo

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Medivh, as an eternal. really shouldn't have been in this competition imo
    this

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 02:29 AM ----------

he pretty much won every fight by a large scale.. wasent really intresting

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post

Finally, for the sake of fairness, there were some restrictions placed on who I chose to compete. Beings who are considered immensely powerful such as Titans, Old Gods, Dragon Aspects, Ancients, and things of that nature have been omitted. Instead, the field is comprised of beings who you would consider to be mortal, and whom can be killed. While some are certainly more powerful than others, I feel they are all close enough in power, that anyone of them could kill the rest
    why was medvih in this again? no doubt he deserved to win since he was in but it really wasnt fair to have him in lol

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Altiar View Post
    yeah he shouldnt of been in this
    i agree but it's the battle of the badasses and who's more bad ass then medivh imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    i agree but it's the battle of the badasses and who's more bad ass then medivh imo
    Thrall, Grom, Sylvanas come first in mind as badassery. Medivh opened a portal and transformed to a crow, oh and made Thrall have dreams. WOW! so badass. Needless to say that all his powers were given to him by mommy or Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Thrall, Grom, Sylvanas come first in mind as badassery. Medivh opened a portal and transformed to a crow, oh and made Thrall have dreams. WOW! so badass. Needless to say that all his powers were given to him by mommy or Sargeras.
    Agreed, Thrall should have won Medivh easily, Medivh really isn't that badass, he was powerful once, yes I know but that doesn't count as badass

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

I don't get why people keep trying to say that this person is more badass than that person. It was about who would win in a fight, and Medivh would wipe the floor with all of them.

Thrall, Grom, Sylvanas come first in mind as badassery
    One of these things is not like the other...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post

One of these things is not like the other...
    I agree being a Bitch does not make you bad-ass, Garrosh is more badass than her.

Sigh...I know it gets thrown around too much, but ignorant fanboy is ignorant. Those three you listed aren't even in the same league as Medivh. To finish the comparison, Medivh is in the NFL and the three you listed are on the JV high school football team.

It could be argued that Thrall might make the Varsity high school team, but even still.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Sigh...I know it gets thrown around too much, but ignorant fanboy is ignorant. Those three you listed aren't even in the same league as Medivh. To finish the comparison, Medivh is in the NFL and the three you listed are on the JV high school football team.

It could be argued that Thrall might make the Varsity high school team, but even still.
    Grom is College, like......UCLA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Grom is College, like......UCLA
    Upsetting the big name dudes like Arthas?

I had to get that shot in there. I hate the Longhorns. Then again, at least Texas is ranked. My Cougars will not be ranked until Paul Wulff gets the f*ck out.

Medivh
    Most badass of the badasses

For the next one, I strongly recommend including Alexandros Mograine and omitting all blatantly op heroes.

For some reason, everyone thinks Deathwing is the be-all-end-all. Even though this is FAR from the truth (LK would whup his ass lore-wise), just don't include either, nor Medivh, probably the single strongest being in all of Azeroth.