Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why does deathwing only destroy the park??

As the title says i was wondering why deathwing comes scorches the park, then leave, he could have saved himself a lot of trouble... what do you guys think

He hates the environment. Really badly.

because it's more fun to taunt your weak and powerless enemies till they present you with a real challenge?

Deleted
    He just doesn't like green.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing is said to be the size of Deadwind pass, he could have easily destroyed SW, you raise a good question

Maybe the path was just in his wave of destruction and he wasn't trying to destroy the whole city, its just "spitting my fire, destroying what I can"?

Deathwing didnt destroy the park.... it was a result of earthquakes and the fact that the park is located so close to the ocean (on a massive cliff) it was easily destroyed.

I think it was a warning, a warning for the druids to f**k the f**k off.

No, he specifically targets and decimates the Park. Several NPCs note that he could have done so to the entirety of Stormwind, but instead only hit the Park.

I wonder if there is something in the Park that presented a weakness to Deathwing. Like something there needed to be eliminated swiftly.

because nobody went there and blizz needed something to blow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtho View Post
    No, he specifically targets and decimates the Park. Several NPCs note that he could have done so to the entirety of Stormwind, but instead only hit the Park.

I wonder if there is something in the Park that presented a weakness to Deathwing. Like something there needed to be eliminated swiftly.
    That one Druid trainer must've hit on his wife, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    Deathwing didnt destroy the park.... it was a result of earthquakes and the fact that the park is located so close to the ocean (on a massive cliff) it was easily destroyed.
    That wouldn't explain the claw marks on the towers in the Valley of Heroes. As for why he only destroys the park? Maybe he just hates Druids and Night Elves...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Deathwing is said to be the size of Deadwind pass, he could have easily destroyed SW, you raise a good question
    very very true during the vashjir begining event while u wait one of the NPC's talk about this and they respond no body knows

probally gonna explain this in a raid or somtin like somthign was hiding their...

I QUATED DARKSIDE YAY ME!

So there could be more to this whole "park" thing after all!

I'm thinking Deathwing was just an excuse for blizz to remove an area from a major city that wasn't really serving a purpose. Also, no, RP doesn't count. RP never counts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    very very true during the vashjir begining event while u wait one of the NPC's talk about this and they respond no body knows

probally gonna explain this in a raid or somtin like somthign was hiding their...

I QUATED DARKSIDE YAY ME!
    Why is it suddenly cool to quat me 0.o

the fruit vendor was too dangerous
    Quote from: Moshy on February 22, 2010, 05:36:54 am
    Dear Blizzard
    Nerf paper, It covers me all the time and I cant do anything about it
    Scissors are fine, They just need to learn to play
    Signed Rock.

Down in the park
    Where the chant is "Death, death, death"
    Until the sun cries morning
    Down in the park with friends of mine

If Blizzard starts giving environmental climate change warnings, I'll quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Why is it suddenly cool to quat me 0.o
    because you have the best signature ever and anyone cool is into nthe old god and titan stuff