10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaraMash View Post
    Some stuff from my Deviantart page, you can find more here: mamesh.deviantart.com

Hope you all like em
    nais.
    the geist is awesome!

Really like the helmet and noose on the Giest, very nicely done =O
    Also really like the weapon and skull in the Illidan picture, great detail!

And hooray, people posting more of their own stuff =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Really like the helmet and noose on the Giest, very nicely done =O
    Also really like the weapon and skull in the Illidan picture, great detail!

And hooray, people posting more of their own stuff =D
    great news everyone! i'm drawing my own atm. i kinda cheated with what i draw, but this way it will probably not be as bad as i feared^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    great news everyone! i'm drawing my own atm. i kinda cheated with what i draw, but this way it will probably not be as bad as i feared^^
    =D
    Tell ussssss...
    Can you draw them in Austria?

I've just finished a sketch with a dryad child... scanning it X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

58 pages with no Turalyon fanart sad face.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    =D
    Tell ussssss...
    Can you draw them in Austria?
    it has to be wow, so no austria here^^

this sketch shows you why you should never play tag in a forest...

now, some info...

first: she has all the 4 legs on the paper... but it appears I didn't aply enough pressure on the pencil on one of her frontal legs so my scanner just didn't detect it lol

second: yes, she's laughing of him...

third: no, it's not finished... I never finish any sketch I start lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

*Purrs*

And I don't know. I will call [it] it for now, maybe when I get able to draw more than a simple figure in one pose I will draw [it] a fanart of Maiev.

One with proper armour, but showing some cleavage because, and I quote from [it] "I'm a fan" and with a big version of the weapon because as [it] suggested, she uses 2 hands to swing it so it must be large. Also with the full cloak, and the helmet.
    This might please me.

comments about my sketch would be welcome... if I didn't want to know what you guys thought about it, why would I post it here???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    comments about my sketch would be welcome... if I didn't want to know what you guys thought about it, why would I post it here???
    sorry, i'm busy drawing! xD

Mortis looks strange imo, but the dryad girl looks very good and cute imo! and i guess that's the most important part^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sorry, i'm busy drawing! xD

Mortis looks strange imo, but the dryad girl looks very good and cute imo! and i guess that's the most important part^^
    thank you X3

well... he just hit his face on a tree... he should look strange lol

I was thinking about some of those old cartoons like woody woodpecker and tom & jerry... you know??? when people hit a wall and get funny deformations X3

10+ Year Old Account
    well... he just hit his face on a tree... he should look strange lol

I was thinking about some of those old cartoons like woody woodpecker and tom & jerry... you know??? when people hit a wall and get funny deformations X3
    yeah i know, but it just doesn't look right imo^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    This might please me.
    Might? Pfft =P
    Well I will work on it some time, once I am more talented, but I don't have a scanner or camera so it will be a while before people see any of my amateur stuff ;]

I like it, it made me chuckle. If you want feedback - shading would be good to make it look more 3-D. The hair looks great, and the leaf-bra is a nice touch.
    Some kind of background would make it feel more complete for such a big picture... but overall I like it, just looks, as you said, unfinished =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Might? Pfft =P
    that should be more than enough for you, as it comes from the overlordest of all overlords!

I like it, it made me chuckle. If you want feedback - shading would be good to make it look more 3-D. The hair looks great, and the leaf-bra is a nice touch.
    Some kind of background would make it feel more complete for such a big picture... but overall I like it, just looks, as you said, unfinished =]
    thanks... you know... it's so unfinished she doesn't even have ears lol... but I usually don't finish sketches anyway... I'm the kind of person who never finishes something unless it's an obligation... or a game (cause I always finish the games I like) lol

on a side note, for those who say I'm a creep this video should show you what a real creep looks like...

Fanart

Seeing all this fanart made me want to post some of my own too!

Unfortunately, I just tried posting it and it did not let me...

My significant other told me as long as the IMG code was on in the posting permissions box, I should be able to, but I get the message "You are not allowed to post any kind of links, images or videos until you post a few times." Does anyone know how many posts you need to show images?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Seeing all this fanart made me want to post some of my own too!

Unfortunately, I just tried posting it and it did not let me...

My significant other told me as long as the IMG code was on in the posting permissions box, I should be able to, but I get the message "You are not allowed to post any kind of links, images or videos until you post a few times." Does anyone know how many posts you need to show images?
    I believe you need to have at least 30 posts to post images... so go ahead and post single sentence posts on 27 other threads lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    you may as well just pm them to one of us and we will post them in the thread for you.

or just keep talking to us here and eventually you will have 30 posts... you'll have 500 without even noticing lol