Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Dats vodoo for ya mon

Offtopic: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...into_sex.shtml
    Her name is Angie L. Jenkins. What are the odds?
    I fill bad for that chick.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    I fill bad for that chick.
    I also feel bad for her... she's 35...

what??
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I also feel bad for her... she's 35...

what??
    That is really common in USA XD.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Also, put on some good music, I could link you my current playlist if you want a nice variety of good music =D
    i'd do that too, but i guess you would just be dissapointed if i didn't post artist like Mozart^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'd do that too, but i guess you would just be dissapointed if i didn't post artist like Mozart^^
    Wait how did you know I was into classical?
    Well, my favourite Genre is classic rock. Take ACDC, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, etc. And a lot of much older, 70's or 60's stuff of course.
    I also like various classical pieces, mainly from films / games... Grizzly hills music, Gusty Garden from Mario, Pirates of the Carribbean / LotR / Star Wars, etc, and then Bach, and Boccherini.
    And some random, chillaxing music, Otis Redding, Jason Mraz, Anna Diaz, many from the Scrubs soundtrack, Lemon Jelly, Shakira, etc.

Any of that stuff can brighten my day =D

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't^^ it's just that Mozart was austrian :P
    he was born in salzburg and lived most of his live in vienna.

anywaaaay.. i guess we're going off topic here. so let me see if i can find some new fan art, too^^

Deleted
    Well, my favourite Genre is classic rock. Take ACDC, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, etc. And a lot of much older, 70's or 60's stuff of course.
    Gimme a brofist. NAO!

Though I'm more into the metally side of rock.

I also like various classical pieces, mainly from films / games... Grizzly hills music, Gusty Garden from Mario, Pirates of the Carribbean / LotR / Star Wars, etc, and then Bach, and Boccherini.
    And some random, chillaxing music, Otis Redding, Jason Mraz, Anna Diaz, many from the Scrubs soundtrack, Lemon Jelly, Shakira, etc.

Any of that stuff can brighten my day =D
    I like the background music from spark mandril's stage on the first megaman X XP
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

i didn't^^ it's just that Mozart was austrian :P
    he was born in salzburg and lived most of his live in vienna.
    Indeed ^_^
    But yeah, many relaxing / basically catchy people are what I listen to, though I have favourites. Tend to dislike R&B / Rap / Most pop.
    But yeah, off topic is off topic, sorry guiyse!

Safes Lokann Good on you!
    (A safe is a Brofist in England)

10+ Year Old Account
    ok just so you know i wont be posting in this thread as my internet connection now is super bad, but it will be back to normal on wednesady still though i will try to follow the thread by not posting.

now on topic... I wanna draw something but I'm not sure what to draw... can you guys help me???

what do you think would be better??? a little succubus or a little harpy???

now on topic... I wanna draw something but I'm not sure what to draw... can you guys help me???

Harpy, a little succubus would have to still be somehow attractive, which would be weird for us, and against your principals.
    Harpies you don't usually get in fan art anyway...

Harpy, a little succubus would have to still be somehow attractive, which would be weird for us, and against your principals.
    Harpies you don't usually get in fan art anyway...
    I think a little succubus would look like etna from disgaea lol

10+ Year Old Account
    [beach pic]
    that draenei in bikini is cute!

harpy would be more original i guess

more artworks:
    battle | nightelf | bloodelf rogue | bloodelf pally | bloodelf guy, draenei girl

and teldrassil (or at least i think so). has been posted again, but it's just awesome, so i post it again^^

I think a little succubus would look like etna from disgaea lol
    Never heard of it =P
    And oh, I don't play Megaman, but try some old Nintendo music. Zelda, Metroid, some of the Mario stuff, Pokemon, Lylat Wars, and of course Golden sun <3

Never heard of it =P
    And oh, I don't play Megaman, but try some old Nintendo music. Zelda, Metroid, some of the Mario stuff, Pokemon, Lylat Wars, and of course Golden sun <3
    how come you've never heard of beauty queen etna???

10+ Year Old Account
    woah! *youtubes soundtrack* i know i'm off going topic again, but Golden Sun was effin epic!! best game that has ever been made for one of the old gameboys imo, and story, atmosphere, soundtrack, ect still trumph many pc roleplaying games.

I like the perverted male night elf spying on them
    i'd rather have a cute nightelf girl playing with them^^

woah! *youtubes soundtrack* i know i'm off going topic again, but Golden Sun was effin epic!! best game that has ever been made for one of the old gameboys imo, and story, atmosphere, soundtrack, ect still trumph many pc roleplaying games.
    <3
    Aye, I never really played an RPG where you level up, get items, etc, before Golden Sun, Zelda was the closest I got to that, unless you count Pokemon.
    Back when it was released, before it was released here in England, I was on Holiday in Florida and bought it, and had most of the game completed by the time I got back to England, I was in love with it since I first started playing it that morning. The music hit me instantly, that theme tune is ... Woah. Then of course the Graphics - especially for the GBA, Brilliant. I identified with the characters, loved the spells, areas, it was definitely one of the best games I have ever played...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vrzgj4McU <3

Argh, off topic again, sorry >_>

But Sy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiSeZDYFrU I was so happy when I saw this, and the music ... Ahhhhh! So Nostalgic <3

Safes Lokann Good on you!
    (A safe is a Brofist in England)
    Gah.

ok... so harpy it'll be... I'll start it right after I finish my snack X3