10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz View Post
    Wheres a good place to start with drawing wow stuff? this has inspired me
    school it's so boring and you have to do something anyway.

if not just do/try some in your free time with paper and a pen you can pretty much draw everywhere

you can also try to redo some fan arts till you get your own style

hope this helped a bit
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Music is a form of art, so I give you, some of my favourite pieces from WoW:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR7bqc2mheA Various Karazhan bits. Atmospsheric, creepy, catchy, nostalgic, different from other areas of WoW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMw7vMAXWs Lament of the Highbourne. Haunting, beautiful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BKBitmL7hg So peaceful and relaxing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHTw...eature=related Magister's Terrace, exciting, and ingrained into my head after all that farming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq14oHA52HY Isle of Quel'Danas, very well made, suits the place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38TA-X0dXr4 Storm Peaks, just brilliant in every way. Also, read my description of what I was imagining when I listened to it (Throthgar) - I am planning to draw that... one day...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyInx0ldfo Grizzly Hills, how can you not love that violin.

So erm, enjoy!
    why isn't bronjahm's theme song in here???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3jSY5fIeDA X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

thanks

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

10+ Year Old Account

that orc in the middle is so lucky lol
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post

that orc in the middle is so lucky lol

Why do you think hes the only one smiling?

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 10:22 PM ----------

Why do you think hes the only one smiling?
    lol
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

say, female troll or draenei? tho i have this odd thing that when ever i draw boobs they are like F**KING HUGE!

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    No, Over[it] lied =[
    no, the truth just got.. changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstik View Post
    Finished orc hunter, tho i failed the colouring hard time
    that looks awesome! o.O

[cute face...]
    ...is cute
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-04 at 08:40 PM.

my advices are:

1) draw in your bedroom... doors closed... computer on... firefox opened... with examples from your favorite artists in it... you don't have to copy them entirely, but to start, you'd better not try doing something entirely original... after you've done tons of sketches basing yourself on various reference materials with an endless number of different poses and etc... you'll start being able to draw anything you want from nothing... now something I like doing is creating a folder in my computer and filling it with reference materials... they always help, specially when you have that thingie that no matter what you try it doesn't look good... search for something similar to the one you're trying and failing miserably to draw in your favorite artists' works and try doing what they did... it works wonders...

2) don't expect too much... if you are just starting and expect a master-piece being born by your hands on your first try, you'll feel quite sad with the results... don't worry about posting it here though... we're very kind XD

3) start with small stuff... avoid clothes and hands, they're tough to draw... I'd start with faces... they are easy to draw, easy to find references for, more important than hands or clothes and they are small enough for you to draw many of them in a short period of time...

4) don't draw little girls getting hurt... or I'll eat your soul...

5) do VERY rough sketches... they'll naturally look kinda bad so you won't feel bad for them looking bad, and at the same time, they'll help you feeling the lines and the pencil/pen/stylus/whatever you're using... they'll help you a lot at making your hand's cordination better (which is 40% of drawing... the rest is talent, experience and imagination)...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

what ya mean with over[it]??
    well that mob doesn't really count as a mount but is tameable.
    Lysah.
    Fair enough, Over[it] didn't die, but Over[it] was very misleading =[
    Artsik, brilliant <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    my advices are:

1) draw in your bedroom... doors closed... computer on... firefox opened... with examples from your favorite artists in it... you don't have to copy them entirely, but to start, you'd better not try doing something entirely original... after you've done tons of sketches basing yourself on various reference materials with an endless number of different poses and etc... you'll start being able to draw anything you want from nothing... now something I like doing is creating a folder in my computer and filling it with reference materials... they always help, specially when you have that thingie that no matter what you try it doesn't look good... search for something similar to the one you're trying and failing miserably to draw in your favorite artists' works and try doing what they did... it works wonders...

2) don't expect too much... if you are just starting and expect a master-piece being born by your hands on your first try, you'll feel quite sad with the results... don't worry about posting it here though... we're very kind XD

3) start with small stuff... avoid clothes and hands, they're tough to draw... I'd start with faces... they are easy to draw, easy to find references for, more important than hands or clothes and they are small enough for you to draw many of them in a short period of time...

5) do VERY rough sketches... they'll naturally look kinda bad so you won't feel bad for them looking bad, and at the same time, they'll help you feeling the lines and the pencil/pen/stylus/whatever you're using... they'll help you a lot at making your hand's cordination better (which is 40% of drawing... the rest is talent, experience and imagination)...
    now this will also help me in the hospital tomoz now i kno what i will do trieng to draw something
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

http://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley I found useful...

anyone wanna give me drawingpad all my work is done by mouse and its killing me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone wanna give me drawingpad all my work is done by mouse and its killing me!!
    o.O
    you draw that hunter pic.. with your mouse?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    o.O
    you draw that hunter pic.. with your mouse?!
    Yep, all of them: Warrior, Shaman, Priest, General Vezax and Hunter ;P

AND ITS HELL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, all of them: Warrior, Shaman, Priest, General Vezax and Hunter ;P

AND ITS HELL
    thats pretty insane
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    my advices are:

not the person that asked but still that helps
    _ _
    idunolulz \(o_0)/

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Well, I couldn't resist working on it for a while longer before bed (I'm going to have a shitty day of classes now, lol)

Here's another silhouette. I don't want to post the significantly less cool-looking full version till I'm all the way done.

Wow you are an amazing colorer! If you wanna color my pictures on page 1 i would be honored!

http://arstik.deviantart.com/gallery/ there you can check my work if your interested :P but i definetly need a drawingboard :3

Dalliah, that pic with the Hunter and Lock was plain awesome ^^ Made my day!
    Last edited by Veruz; 2010-10-04 at 10:22 PM.