Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    acutally, i think they are just playing a game :x

yup, selfmade is probably better^^
    Ohh I like games, can I play with them?
    And yeah, your choices look good, but female Draenei are present in your's Daliah's, etc, I will be different =P

Note: I have just started another sketch of a figure. This one is going to have armour (Not tried more than shirts and skirts before 0.o)
    The armour will be plate on the chest and shoulders, with kind of 2 spikey things sticking out of each shoulder, a huge green cloak, and a plate helmet. It will have a Weapon, a big circular death thing, and plate gloves. The cloak even has spikey things on it for some reason.

Any guesses as to who this will be? =D

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbones View Post
    its an orc as if it isn't blantantly obvious.
    I love this. Especially the hands. Everyone complains how hard hands are, well sir, you nailed it! With... an axe... but nailed it nonetheless!

Here is finished sketch, if anyone wanna color it be my quest im trying now but lets see how it goes!

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

Brilliant Arstik =O
    Are you doing that from memory?

Most of it yes, but for details i usually look pictures of if i dont remember so specific point of character then i look it up :P

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

Wow. Incredible.

Colour it!

Ahh I cannot do anything other than a standing position of a woman from memory right now...
    Are you going to colour this masterpiece? =D
    And is that your character?

I am colouring at the moment, no its not ;P im a HORDE :P if has to be spesific Undead Rogue ^^ but the thread needed some draenei love so i decided to do some :P all these comments that my drawings are good makes me feel nice and continue doing it and practising more, even tho i dont thing im good, i always find flaws on my drawings, keep the thread up ^^

that is amazing..I think blizzard should take art like that and frame it on walls of in-game houses, they've done that to a few of them if you guys noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstik View Post
    the thread needed some draenei love so i decided to do some :P all these comments that my drawings are good makes me feel nice and continue doing it and practising more, even tho i dont thing im good, i always find flaws on my drawings, keep the thread up ^^
    Fair enough, well it looks good so I guess practice paid off for you =P
    Although, when this thread wants Draenei love, 99% of it doesn't want fully armoured Draenei love... no matter how brilliant and detailed it is...
    ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -dalliah- View Post

---------- post added 2010-10-05 at 06:09 am ----------

epic

It wants a hug... from a male Draenei?
    Sy, jump in here and do your thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Ohh I like games, can I play with them?
    dunno, are you old enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Arstik View Post
    Here is finished sketch, if anyone wanna color it be my quest im trying now but lets see how it goes!
    amazing! and it's a draenei this time, yay!

Although, when this thread wants Draenei love, 99% of it doesn't want fully armoured Draenei love... no matter how brilliant and detailed it is...
    ;]
    oh that's not true, i like nearly all kind of good draenei drawings.

the ghoul would be cute if it weren't a ghoul lol

lul wut??? what is sy to do with the ghoul??? /cower
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

dunno, are you old enough?
    Well I am 19, isn't that a little too old to play games though?

oh that's not true, i like nearly all kind of good draenei drawings.
    Pssh sure =P
    Atrsik, just so you know, Sy doesn't appreciate your work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    epic
    please don't quote two large pics just for saying one word..

what? o.O

Well I am 19, isn't that a little too old to play games though?
    heavily depends on the kind of the game

heavily depends on the kind of the game
    illusion, anyone???

I'm talking about the school of magic...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Oh Wow just saw this in another thread, posted by Siika, had to bring it here.

http://wow.blizzard-rus.ru/allphp/im...o.jpg&type=art

I now feel dirty for posting something not of my own, but I guess it is time I contributed to this thread with other than Banter / Haiku / songs / saying I will post some art at some point =P

And Sy, you dislike Male Draenei, no? Jump in and hate on them!

You still haven't told me what game they are playing =[

Oh Wow just saw this in another thread, posted by Siika, had to bring it here.

http://wow.blizzard-rus.ru/allphp/im...o.jpg&type=art[
    don't you think alextrasza is just too big??? krasus' dragon form is HUGE, but he looks like a kid next to her... and they... ZOMG alextrasza is a pedodragon!!!

or not...

Mortis, as a firm advocater of the brilliance of all Dragons since I could talk, I am forced to asnwer you with:
    Dragons are flawless. Do not question!

More lore relevantly, Alextrasza is the Queen of the flight, called the Leviathan, the Aspect, the Aspect of life. Just like Malygos is the Aspect of Magic and is therefore huge, and Deathwing is the Aspect of Earth [death] so is huge. Ysera, I cannot remember if she was meant to be the Aspect or not, but I am pretty sure she is, so is huge... and that Bronze guy (Can't ever remember which Bronze is which, as much as I love them) Nozdormu or whatever, is also WTF Giant...

Mortis, as a firm advocater of the brilliance of all Dragons since I could talk, I am forced to asnwer you with:
    Dragons are flawless. Do not question!

More lore relevantly, Alextrasza is the Queen of the flight, called the Leviathan, the Aspect, the Aspect of life. Just like Malygos is the Aspect of Magic and is therefore huge, and Deathwing is the Aspect of Earth [death] so is huge. Ysera, I cannot remember if she was meant to be the Aspect or not, but I am pretty sure she is, so is huge... and that Bronze guy (Can't ever remember which Bronze is which, as much as I love them) Nozdormu or whatever, is also WTF Giant...
    ok so...

ZOMG!!! the aspects are pedodragons!!!!

or not...
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-10-05 at 08:01 PM.