Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So....if we turn off experience gain form the little gobbo in SW (for example)....we can farm LK heroics for points?

...just saying

Does the 'daily heroic' mean just the first for the day, or as many as you want?

Makes more sense for it to be just once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    That means we're guaranteed 3-4 blues at 85 as long we max the JP.
    ç

They arent going to reset points once you start leveling? They reset arena points... they should reset this points also...

Well That is great to know for the level 80 stuff, but what about 70? What will a level 70 raider/twink get for completing level 70 raids/heroics

Will it be like one or two per boss or something? Just curious.
    Last edited by Drkblade; 2010-10-06 at 04:27 PM. Reason: A little more info

Oh, found out. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by janin View Post
    So....if we turn off experience gain form the little gobbo in SW (for example)....we can farm LK heroics for points?

...just saying
    If im correct that's only for turning off experience gains in BG's

Quote Originally Posted by Emorium View Post
    as long as you can't buy tiers with those points it's alright
    You can buy Tier with them - how else do you expect people to buy Frost gear after 4.0.1? My question, which I hadn't seen answered anywhere yet - what are the new Justice Point values for all current Frost and below gear??

Btw, Tier 11 gear is bought with Valor Points (with the exception of a couple items). Check the links posted for details on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Well That is great to know for the level 80 stuff, but what about 70? What will a level 70 raider/twink get for completing level 70 raids/heroics

Will it be like one or two per boss or something? Just curious.
    you'd have to post on the wow forums, but i dont think they'd give an answer as its not too important

wtf? If 10 and 25 share lockouts and loot, why are the JP rewards different?

Quote Originally Posted by Prokenny View Post
    ç

They arent going to reset points once you start leveling? They reset arena points... they should reset this points also...
    Think of it this way, Justice vs Valor is Triumph vs Frost. When a new tier comes out, you get a new badge. Now, when a new tier comes out, Valor points are converted to Justice points, and you start anew on Valor. From my understanding, Justice points are never reset, just accumulated. But with 4k hard cap, the Valor -> Justice conversion should be a overwrite, not accumulative.

they've stated multiple times that 4000 JP is the soft cap. Have they stated yet what the hard cap on JP will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    wtf? If 10 and 25 share lockouts and loot, why are the JP rewards different?
    Uh ... you have your morning coffee yet? How do 10 and 25 man RAID lockouts affect 5 man HEROIC rewards?

To give people a reason to try and organize for 25's still. They said they'd do something to ensure 25's wouldn't die off, so this is probably st least one of those things. Getting twenty-five people online at the same time for the same thing isn't something every guild can do, so they should be given a little something extra for that effort. My guild can't, so we'll have to remain happy with our 10 man runs, which we will I'm sure ^^
    I'm a cheerleader priest. What I lack in intellect, I make up for in spirit! \o/

hmmmmm i cant read lol

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    they've stated multiple times that 4000 JP is the soft cap. Have they stated yet what the hard cap on JP will be?
    4k. 4k is a *soft* cap in 4.0.1. In 4.0.3 it will be then be a *hard* cap. 4k. They are doing this so your won't lose any points on the badge conversion, and to allow you to quickly spend points to get below 4k before the hard cap is implemented (at 4k).

The links in the post lead to what the Valor/Justice rewards are, but are the prices known? I couldn't see listed anywhere how many Valor points (along with tokens) for each piece (at each level) of Tier gear, for example.

Heroics with 4 or more ppl from your guild gives 83 Valor atm on the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldyrr View Post
    The links in the post lead to what the Valor/Justice rewards are, but are the prices known? I couldn't see listed anywhere how many Valor points (along with tokens) for each piece (at each level) of Tier gear, for example.
    Go back and look again, its very obvious.

why not turn off experience gain at 80, just keep breezing through those lvl 80 normal utgard keep 12 min runs? rack up points faster, buy your tier 12 or whatever the next buyable set will be and bobs your uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldyrr View Post
    Click the pictures. The prices are displayed with every item. What's not sure is current lvl 80 Frost items (that's what I want to know) for Justice prices.