Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool 2 manned Tyrande Whisperind NO TANK

Me and my holy friend Aerowin 2 manned Tyrande Whisperwind today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE6ZykYAslU <-------Proof
    Hunter + Holy pally= Unstoppable
    We were jumped by a geared warrior, and a Boomkin
    GG alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    GG what?

poor Tyrande

I feel sorry when mean people kill her

all im gonna point out was in WC3 she was always on her tiger >.> maybe it was really the tiger who was op and not her!
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is this unimpressive "accomplishment" even in the first kills section? She has been solod before...

Deleted
    I don't understand the need for this post. Do you want a pat on the back, someone to come round your house and give you a hug or for all of us to /bow everytime we see your name?

Confused...

@your youtube video description: yep, because nobody gives a shit about darnassus (and exodar too)

the factionleaders are pretty easy right now. back in tbc we went with two raids at level 70 to get our achievement for the black war bear. now that was horrible hard back in the day, not only that you weren't doing any serious dmg when you actually managed to hit the boss, tanks had absolutly horrible problems to hold aggro .. we also had to switch some of our raidmembers from raid 1 to raid 2 during the fights, so that all 80 people would get credit for the kill. took us roughly three hours to kill all four.. and now, just a piece of cake ^^
    Last edited by xiza; 2010-10-11 at 07:26 AM.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

This would have been pretty awesome if you hadn't of put it in the 'US First Raid kills' for some ridiculous reason.

...this is dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did this a while back, but without a healer... Then again, Alliance side on my realm is completely dead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard really needs to change the FL. You shouldn't be able to simply zerg one.
    Last edited by Irony; 2010-10-11 at 07:29 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

omg its a double wtf!?

As have been said, she´s been soloed earlier.
    Why OH why you gotta go and double-team her and make a silly made-up US First Kill post, hmm?
    Bullies! Shame on you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth_c View Post
    omg its a double wtf!?
    It's so intense...

Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post
    @your youtube video description: yep, because nobody gives a shit about darnassus (and exodar too)

the factionleaders are pretty easy right now. back in tbc we went with two raids at level 70 to get our achievement for the black war bear. now that was horrible hard back in the day, not only that you weren't doing any serious dmg when you actually managed to hit the boss, tanks had absolutly horrible problems to hold aggro .. we also had to switch some of our raidmembers from raid 1 to raid 2 during the fights, so that all 80 people would get credit for the kill. took us roughly three hours to kill all four.. and now, just a piece of cake ^^
    That isnt really back in TBC, that was with the WotLK patch which pushed the faction leaders up to the new boss level of 83 instead of 73.

Deleted
    Tyrande, so easy even a clicker can kill her.

Good. She deserves it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the begining of the clip: "Aerowin and Cras solo...." xDDDDDD
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

Shes the easiest of them to solo. Magini and Varian have lots of people around, Velen does his knockback smite spam. She mostly melees unless shes casting starfall and her moonfire doesn't hit very hard, also Darnassus is pretty abandoned.

i'm kind of embarrassed to be from the same server as you.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Who cares about faction bosses, the bear is fugly.