Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Epic fail on Blizzard's part. Next time, spend more money on better coders and servers, and less on statues for your office.

Quote Originally Posted by hagbarb View Post
    I love how the guy calling everyone that's not crying and raging at this change a fanboy, when he so obviously can't even live a single day without the game.

[If all the people that threatened to quit actually did, wow would be a much nicer place.]
    what is this i dont even

But on a more serious note (as serious as I can take you) Since when was I crying and raging? How can I not live a single day without the game? These are foolish notions you compiled with your nerd rage. While you spent the strenuous effort needed for your brain send a message to your neck to have you smash your face into the keyboard to form that simple sentence, I was out enjoying the remainder of the day and spending time with friends. The only people I bothered retorting to were the ragers raging at ragers, and to that I simply said that as a business, that's all Blizzard is. A business. Whether you find that irking as I do, or feel its a way the system works, that's up to you.

But hey, you're clearly a much lower brain function than most forum denizens here, so I'll let it slide. Now go back to WoW, it'll be up in 10 minutes. No need to continue to damage your face any further by trying to form words into sentences on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Epic fail on Blizzard's part. Next time, spend more money on better coders and servers, and less on statues for your office.
    How long have you been playing this game? Seriously? Anyone and everyone knows that a big patch day can and will be problematic. Don't even taken into account that THIS patch overhauls nearly everything that is to do with Cataclysm.

It happens like this every-single-time. We're used it.

As an OG WoW player my favorite part will be when the nerd rages log and see the class changes they read about and could have tested on the PTR but didn't.

Oh the QQ will be strong.

'OMG they changed everything and it all is the suxors now and everyone is OP but me! I hate this and I hate you Blizz!'

*panties become twisted*

are the servers back up yet anyone know?

Deleted
    All these whiney QQing nerds about the patch delay time -- I fucking called it. You all saw me. Two days ago I said this place would be full of it, now look at the comments here.

Can't swallow your pride for a few seconds, HAVE to whine about the servers being down.

It's like whining and crying about Santa clause. "HOW DARE IT TAKE HIM ALL NIGHT TO FLY ACROSS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO DELIVER HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GIFTS." Can't you see how futile it is?

Respect Blizzard for god sake, they've put alot of time into this awesome patch. I'm sure you can live an extra few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggetninja View Post
    are the servers back up yet anyone know?
    Back up on patch day like this?

*drum beats*

In the days after the first guilds got Black Wing Lair on farm and before the Gates Ahn'Qiraj there was patch 1.7.

It was an age undreamed of!

Let me tell you days of high adventure, sever lag, random disconnects and endless failing through the world bugs.

*conan theme starts*

servers are slowly startin to trickle back online. i'm currently stuck at loading screen on Korgath, and oddly enough i see a small progress bar below the normal loading screen progress bar. i wonder why?

yay, we got all this fun to do 2mrrow on the eu servers.

Should be fun reading up on a lot of things for the patch, should keep me busy for the day

Quote Originally Posted by LancerEvo View Post
    servers are slowly startin to trickle back online. i'm currently stuck at loading screen on Korgath, and oddly enough i see a small progress bar below the normal loading screen progress bar. i wonder why?
    This was added when it's loading additional stuff.

Not too sure on any details beyond that, sorry.

I am pissed since I thought my 1,500 Emblems of Triumph would turn into gold once I was over 4000 cap. But as it turns out I now have 18400 Justice Points instead. If I knew this I would of spent 5 minutes and turned them into Badges of Justice and I would be 6000 gold richer. Thanks for the fail honor calculator mmo-champ.

wtf how long to wait. 4 PM((((

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    All these whiney QQing nerds about the patch delay time -- I fucking called it. You all saw me. Two days ago I said this place would be full of it, now look at the comments here.

Can't swallow your pride for a few seconds, HAVE to whine about the servers being down.

It's like whining and crying about Santa clause. "HOW DARE IT TAKE HIM ALL NIGHT TO FLY ACROSS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO DELIVER HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GIFTS." Can't you see how futile it is?

Respect Blizzard for god sake, they've put alot of time into this awesome patch. I'm sure you can live an extra few hours.
    Looks like you're doing just as much whining as they are. tbh.

I remember not very fondly the day of the BC release, you know the one where they didn't release anything in a major patch before the expansion and how 4 days later we were still having issues...

So much QQ it's crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    One question, the EU maintainence estimated end time of 04:00 CST, what time is that in European Time? I can't figure out how to convert CST to CET for example (which is Server time in the EU I believe).

If there is any info in the patch notes - I might have missed it. Anyone from the live servers (or just anyone who knows) - can you tell me please, if the "immortal"-type achievements are made Feats of Strength today or later in future patches? (Like Ulduar immortals, CoC 10 crappy eqips achievement and all that)

Thanks.

I'm afraid I might not be helpful, but server time in europe is GMT+1, and the servers are supposedly going up at 14-00 GMT+3, this means 12-00 GMT+1.
    Last edited by anirel; 2010-10-13 at 06:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deanmoney View Post
    I am pissed since I thought my 1,500 Emblems of Triumph would turn into gold once I was over 4000 cap. But as it turns out I now have 18400 Justice Points instead. If I knew this I would of spent 5 minutes and turned them into Badges of Justice and I would be 6000 gold richer. Thanks for the fail honor calculator mmo-champ.
    Didn't you see the currency converter, did you? It said: Emblems of Frost and Emblems of Triumph will be turn into JP... So, you failed, not mmo.

And don't cry, with those JP you have you'll be able to buy tier 11 pieces at cataclysm.
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2010-10-13 at 06:47 AM.

Your points over the 4000 cap will be converted to gold with 4.0.3 i think

Deleted
    HAHAHAHAHA tree of life !"!!!1