10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    so that's it... now you know what argus is X3
    Mortis, i love you. i couldn't have put it any better <3

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Sargeras wasn't a Titan, he was created by the Titans to be a warrior for Titans >_>
    no, he was a titan. he was the the guardian titan, much like there probably is the leader titan and the wisdom titan, or at least something along the line.
    and as he changed, his titan brethren let him go, without knowing what chaos he would cause later.

wrong... sargeras was a vanir titan... he was a very important one tasked with the mission of defeating and throwing into jail all demons...

edit: not to mention his brother is the leader of all titans (and the guy who gave nozdormu his powers over time)...
    But, I read the Warcraft Manga and it said the Titans created him to lead their armies, and he worshipped them, but when they left he saw loads of corruption and evil etc and slowly went mad. Or something like that.
    And Trulte, yeah I heard Lost in Las Vegas from Two steps from hell, I think on one of the Tankspot / Totalbiscuit videos, and loved it =D

But, I read the Warcraft Manga and it said the Titans created him to lead their armies, and he worshipped them, but when they left he saw loads of corruption and evil etc and slowly went mad. Or something like that.
    And Trulte, yeah I heard Lost in Las Vegas from Two steps from hell, I think on one of the Tankspot / Totalbiscuit videos, and loved it =D
    I'm researching it like hell and I'm not finding anything that says sargeras was made by the other titans... it'd be good if you were to say which manga says that so as I could check it out...

though probably it was written that "they made sargeras their guardian" and you understood it as "they made sargeras"...

another good chance is that titans craft one another, since they are made of stone and metal...

but sargeras was a vanir titan and his brother, aman'thul, is the leader of all titans (and the oldest of them all)... that's a fact...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    so that's it... now you know what argus is X3
    Mortis, i love you. i couldn't have put it any better <3

Sargeras wasn't a Titan, he was created by the Titans to be a warrior for Titans >_>
    no, he was a titan. he was the the guardian titan, much like there probably is the leader titan and the wisdom titan, or at least something along the line. there were others too, but he was the paramount.
    and as he changed, his titan brethren let him go, without knowing what chaos he would cause later.

i don't know the manga, but sadly there are many contradictions in wow lore, mostly because so many writers added something without even knowing the whole deal for themselves or because it fit better in their own story.
    and blizzard themselves change parts of lore once in a while, too.

Sargeras with Gorribal:

Aggramar with Taeshalach:

and Raven: Joshua Radin's songs are so beautiful! Winter and Closer are my favs.

10+ Year Old Account
    pandas should be a hero race X3
    agree
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

it'd be good if you were to say which manga says that so as I could check it out...
    The thing I am thinking of is the intro / background to the Sunwell Trilogy Mangas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and Raven: Joshua Radin's songs are so beautiful! Winter and Closer are my favs.
    Winter and I'd rather be with you are my facourites.
    Also, F*** trying to draw leaves properly >_>
    When I try and make them sketchy looking they just look like a mess, and when I try to make them detailed it doesn't fit with the rest of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Belf
    *Blinks*
    Automatically zooms his vision on a key part.
    Wow. that is a very, very impressive...
    Glow of fire.
    I mean, if I could get that kind of lighting effect from sketches, I would be immensely happy.

I don't like velen... not only is he old, but also he wears that damn robe with a frontal opening and no underwear... I mean... imagine if your great grandfather were to wear something like that... wouldn't it be gross???

the pic is very well done though...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like velen... not only is he old, but also he wears that damn robe with a frontal opening and no underwear... I mean... imagine if your great grandfather were to wear something like that... wouldn't it be gross???

the pic is very well done though...
    God Mortis why do you think he has no underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    God Mortis why do you think he has no underwear?
    because I have WoW model viewer... the first thing I thought when I noticed we could see his gross old legs under his robe was: "he at least wears underwear, doesn't he???"

so I checked it out... and, disgusted, I discovered he doesn't...

10+ Year Old Account
    because I have WoW model viewer... the first thing I thought when I noticed we could see his gross old legs under his robe was: "he at least wears underwear, doesn't he???"

so I checked it out... and, disgusted, I discovered he doesn't...
    WTF?
    did you go and check an old man to see if he was naked O_O WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF?
    Agree. Why would you check!?

WTF?

unfortunately I'm a curious person... like a kitten who gets his head stuck in a shoe because he wanted to know what there was inside it, many times my stupid curiosity makes me do stuff I regret later...

such as when I wanted to know if it was true that if you lick ice it glues on your tongue... it is...

Ony, Bolvar and Anduin

Thats like um woah the Artist deserves a very large cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't like the tyrande pic, the nose eh doesn't look good.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed
    the belf pic is much better then the tyrande one, the anduin pic thingy is also good. gonna draw some in paint it seems with stupid patch not wanna work>.<
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

The Velen picture is very good, though it looks like the circle of light on his left (our right) arm has separated his hand from his body 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Katrana Prestor ( HOW THE F COULD BOLVAR SAY NO TO HER?)
    Who said he did?

Just as much fun and joy as KT has
    Oh thats gives me for such a very good idea.

WTB Artwork consisting of

Deathwing (as shown in the self polymorph pic)
    Female version of Kil'jaden (
    Onyxia (half transformed wings/horns and some scales "much like the above picture)
    Sinestra (same as Ony)

(It must be digitally designed using a program such as photoshop and must be a fully colored high detailed piece of artwork)
    I leave the rest up to any artist willing to attempt it's creation however it must contain lots of Cleavage and it must work as a desktop background at a 1680x1050 screen resolution.

I would even be willing to pay a commission fee for such artwork.

So IF any artists are interested just Pm me so we can work out the details of payment/delivery

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Onyxia (half transformed wings/horns and some scales "much like the above picture)
    *Cough* Certain Deviant Art artist *Cough*