Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Quel'Danil Lodge! What happen?

Whats happening here at the Quel'Danil Lodge? Could this hint at the possibility for High Elf Alliance playable models?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Deleted
    Well. What IS happening there for the european players?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's happening at the Quel'danil Lodge?

I know in the beta there's some Wildhammer lady chilling there and a draenei anchorite in a small house nearby, but nothing more interesting than that.

I do not honestly think the Alliance will ever get high elves as a playable race, simply because they're exactly the same as blood elves.. just with different colored eyes for the sake of ingame difference.

(btw not all high elves in the lore have blue eyes.. people get confused. that ain't how it works)

EDIT: I lied. The Forsaken are attacking them in Cataclysm, and the high elves are like NOES DIE EVIL WRETCHES but the Forsaken will probably lol and be like, "lulz here have some plague" or something. Since that's the theme of the expansion.
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2010-10-13 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    From what I remember they find some special relic that screwes them over and turns them into Wretched.

Funny how they're the ones alienating the Blood Elves for experimenting with unstable magic...

Edit: Sorry, that's not the right lodge... I thought it was about the one in the Eastern Plaguelands. -.-
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-10-13 at 11:31 AM.

High elves for Horde or Alliance? if for Alliance, what would the horde get? if for Horde, what would the Alliance get :O!

Sounds fun to me

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post
    High elves for Horde or Alliance? if for Alliance, what would the horde get? if for Horde, what would the Alliance get :O!

Sounds fun to me
    High elves would never go Horde, for all the same reasons the blood elves shouldn't have plus their whole 'my cousin is a crackhead blood elf, i hate him so much' thing.

Deleted
    + from a gameplay kinda view it's kinda lame to have 2 nearly identical races on one side

10+ Year Old Account
    from what i have read (don't remember sources, so i may be wrong) this is one of the places Alliance wins with the help of Wildhammer dwarves, High elves and Draeneis. or they just win against the forsaken, but its a win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Whats happening here at the Quel'Danil Lodge? Could this hint at the possibility for High Elf Alliance playable models?
    The high elves of Quel'Danil Lodge have officially joined the Alliance. All high elf NPCs are flagged for PvP now and are aided by both Draenei and Wildhammer dwarves.

It is attacked by the Forsaken, but at the end of the quest-line they are beaten back.

The alliance are getting high elves, that's why they will be able to roll mages in cata, they will have the same model as all other night elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loot Ore Cartel View Post
    The alliance are getting high elves, that's why they will be able to roll mages in cata, they will have the same model as all other night elves.
    The Highborne of Eldre'thalas =/= High Elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    If the high elves were ever to get their own capital in lore, it would probably be that place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Edit: Sorry, that's not the right lodge... I thought it was about the one in the Eastern Plaguelands. -.-
    so did i, so Much Quel!

Those are the Shen'dralar high elves from Dire maul they are a very small portion of the former high elves who have little to do with the group as a whole but they are definitely still part of the banished high elf group, the only difference is that they didn't migrate to the eastern kingdoms.
    Most of the high elves did travel to the eastern kingdoms because they got banned from night elven society after the first war, most of those later became the blood elves, those who didn't are still considered high elves and inhabit the remaining pockets of elven lodges and base camps in the eastern kingdoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post

Sounds fun to me
    High Elves would definitely go Alliance. As for the Horde, I believe Ogres, Pandaren and Naga are the most popular choices now that Goblins and Worgen have been implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    High Elves would definitely go Alliance. As for the Horde, I believe Ogres, Pandaren and Naga are the most popular choices now that Goblins and Worgen have been implemented.
    Models are far too big, Pandaren will never even be implemented in game, and the Naga would never ever under any circumstances side with the Horde ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Models are far too big, Pandaren will never even be implemented in game, and the Naga would never ever under any circumstances side with the Horde ever.
    Check out the Ogres in Mulgore or Duskwood, they're about the size of a Tauren.

Also, the Naga would never ever join the Alliance due to the whole 'Night Elves hate any and all mutated/evolved Highborne' deal. If anything it would make sense for them to join the Horde, I mean Kael and Vashj got along quite nicely, and guess which faction has Blood Elves.

(Off-topic, <3 The Princess Bride)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Did I say I thought them reasonable? I said they were popular, and Blizzard likes money. Go figure.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kael was also crazy as shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordea View Post
    Kael was also crazy as shit.
    Not when he secceeded from the Alliance, he was pretty sane then. Afterwards... not so much.