Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What has been seen cannot be unseen, FFFFUUUU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    I lold. Don't mind the haters, they just want attention.
    I'm sorry but the HATERS want attention? You've got to be kidding me...
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

jealousy.....sad......life....binder......death....eternal......make peace with your end mortals, for the hour of twi....okay we get it now.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Mirelurk View Post
    Wanting attention......reminds me of an OP i know.
    He just wanted to be funny. Negative people putting his age to question need to lighten up and not post if they want to act like jerks. It was an observation meant to inspire laughter, like the Bolvar thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    where ever you are when you've just had a long fight against another player, to screw up your day
    people who couldnt see the humour in this must be dead on the inside :/

Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    grow up kid -_- its just the way most hooded things look irl
    I've got a hoody I wear regularly, and that doesn't look like a big pair of dangly testicles.

Also, that pic made my morning.

I.. I can't unsee it.

He just wanted to be funny. Negative people putting his age to question need to lighten up and not post if they want to act like jerks. It was an observation meant to inspire laughter, like the Bolvar thread.
    LOL who needs to lighten up?

Sometimes people say shit to be funny, sometimes that shit is not funny and belies their age. When that happens it behooves the jack ass in questiong to know he is being a jack ass to avoid more unfunny childish remarks in the future.

Well played OP, now every time I see someone wearing that helm this will probably be the first thing that comes to mind xD.

And with that I give you a t(^_^t) Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIlaydying View Post
    LOL who needs to lighten up?

Sometimes people say shit to be funny, sometimes that shit is not funny and belies their age. When that happens it behooves the jack ass in questiong to know he is being a jack ass to avoid more unfunny childish remarks in the future.
    Humor is subjective. If you don't think he's funny, don't say anything and ignore the thread. Block the user who created the thread if you're so mad about it. Posting on that thread to reflect your anger about his attempt at a joke is rude. There is no purpose to doing it other than wanting attention. If you are annoyed by the thread, send the OP a private message if you feel so inclined. To call someone out in a public setting is only asking for attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    this

I actually lol'd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, so that's where Thralls balls ended up.

wear that with the kirin tor tabard and we have a WINNAR!

The resemblance.. it's uncanny!

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Ah, so that's where Thralls balls ended up.

There're certainly everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    wear that with the kirin tor tabard and we have a WINNAR!
    My god. I didn't even think of that.

that was actually the first thing i noticed when i looked at the mage set, i skipped over it until everyone kept saying how good it looked. first glance, i was like 'that's clearly a penis on his head, how are people not seeing this?'. i'm worried i have issues because i spotted it so quickly.

to funny now i dont need to tbag mages after i kill em
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.