Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I lol'd....
    When you see it there's not way to unsee it.... Damn you!

PS: Check out the warlock set, it has a giant fishhook as a helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd, good job man, haha.
    -

Nice catch, I didnt see it. But if you seriously decide to not wear / display the helm because of this graphical oversight.. you're very dumb and twice as immature.

Deal with it. Pallies had their T8 graphical oversight and we got past that ok...

Deleted
    Looks more of a Warlock Tier gear set but it still looks awesome because it is like deathwings face onto a tier set. Also there are 3 colours im gonna equip one for each spec XD.

Deleted
    I saw it too

Fireballs.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    to funny now i dont need to tbag mages after i kill em
    QFT!

OP - Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    OP is 5 years old.

7 at tops.
    Look t your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Gay. Be more descriptive in title next time to save me the 2 mins of nonfunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186 View Post
    Nice catch, I didnt see it. But if you seriously decide to not wear / display the helm because of this graphical oversight.. you're very dumb and twice as immature.

Deal with it. Pallies had their T8 graphical oversight and we got past that ok...
    Not displaying a helm because of a graphical oversight, whether because it's annoying or funny, does not make someone dumb or more immature. *sigh* -__-
    I don't like showing some helms on my tauren and draenei because the horns make it look weird. I don't like showing helms on my troll because I prefer seeing a pink mohawk.
    If he wants to turn off the graphic, then let him. It's his character. Geez.

As for the actual picture, I indeed lol'd. Great start to my morning. Thank you OP. xP

i just dont like this set and not because of the helm only and i never noticed it to look like nads its hard to see it to imo (but im also not going around looking for things that look like them either). just the whole set looks bad imo i liked t10 (that explains it right :P)

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Look t your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
    I don't care if you came up with that reply yourself or not, but its golden. Way to put those twats in place

To OP: thanks for the laugh. 28 years old here and I still giggled at it. Maybe I'm just really immature - or easily tickled and with a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by neanoa View Post
    I don't care if you came up with that reply yourself or not, but its golden. Way to put those twats in place

To OP: thanks for the laugh. 28 years old here and I still giggled at it. Maybe I'm just really immature - or easily tickled and with a sense of humour.
    Friend made a simulare with a picture and I just changed it a little, not first time I use it tho :P

And I'm seriusly thinking of dropping my mage thanks to you OP

lawl

damn OP tricked me into not being able to unseen what has been seen x_X

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    He just wanted to be funny. Negative people putting his age to question need to lighten up and not post if they want to act like jerks. It was an observation meant to inspire laughter, like the Bolvar thread.
    Except that this is wrong.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by vilhelm1992 View Post
    people who couldnt see the humour in this must be dead on the inside :/
    or not stuck in puberty. take your pick.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

people who see pervert things, probably got a lot of pervert thoughts.

you, sir, is probably a pervert..

and yes, im bad at english ^^ just in case it is not spelled out right.

10+ Year Old Account