Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Demon Names Are Back!

Rejoice!
    No longer are you stuck with those unworthy impostors! Your original demon names have been returned to you!
    BEGONE, Tarloz. Welcome back, Goblop.

As a Classic WoW warlock, I cried streams of tears when all of my minions except my Imp lost their names.

Welcome back Selrida, Hukjuk, Fzuukun

out of curiosity, would you guys rename your demons if you could? to a name of your choosing i mean.

No cause i like Bladguhn

Personally? Nope. Geltog, Zhar'vug, Glynrah, Ghzazzem and Juthuun have been companions to my Warlock since 2005 so I wouldn't change them even if I could choose the names. ^^

For the most part, absolutely not, I was so happy that my lock was lucky and got good demon names pretty much across the board. My felguard I might try to, since he was named when they had about six names available for felguards, and so there are many others with the same or almost identical names. Then again, that was so long ago there may not be as many left now with those original names, so I dunno. My entire time leveling in vanilla, I was worried about getting one of my demons a stupid name, since I'd seen some in my travels, but they all turned out well, the best being my voidwalker, Helkrit. Wouldn't trade that name for anything My whole list is Jubyal, Helkrit, Khiijhom, Aezwen, and the Jhuthuun.
    On a side note tho, I completely support their allowing them to be changed, if they do get around to it, because getting a crappy name would just suck >.<
    Last edited by UisceKitty; 2010-10-19 at 06:47 PM.

Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon
    Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruz View Post
    Personally? Nope. Geltog, Zhar'vug, Glynrah, Ghzazzem and Juthuun have been companions to my Warlock since 2005 so I wouldn't change them even if I could choose the names. ^^
    ^This, as much as being able to swap your name would be cool. Having leveled, pvp'ed, and raided w/ these names they've grown on me. Oh hello again jhornia and kreefum. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian View Post
    Fzuukun
    HADOUKEN!

Nokrin, Mezzmon (the best, reminds me of digimon!) and Domvina. which makes my succy sound like a tranny.

either way this warlock is level 30 melee lock from classic

edit: damn this thread, makes me wanna level my lock.

I'm looking forward to getting mine back after tomorrow's maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon
    All of a sudden there is loads of win itt :P Should be Benafflic imo, but whatever

Just as many of the other posters have stated I wouldn't change my Demon's names were I able. Cholop, Graznak, Bheekun, and even Anwen have grown on me over our time together.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

I hope this is true. I'm logging in my lock to check right now. I cannot explain it, but I paid good RL money to transfeer a level 30 lock to my new server, just so I can keep the name of my Voidwalker. I don't know why. I just like him.

But alas, it has not been reverted. Did you gys have to do anything to put it back? Should I ticket? Will it be done this maintainence? I'm EU and my maintenence is tonight...

WTB Bargrave!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Yay! Pizbis is back, possibly the coolest imp name ever!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Smokelock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviary View Post
    Rejoice!
    No longer are you stuck with those unworthy impostors! Your original demon names have been returned to you!
    BEGONE, Tarloz. Welcome back, Goblop.
    YAY /Happydance i have not logged in since Maint, so this makes me very happy. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
    This is the first legitimate thread I have seen in a long time. Let's make it even better by acknowledging the fact that I have a huge penis.
    Why? WHY?????????????????????????????
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

It's good to know that our old demon names are back.
    But, I must admit, having an imp named Rupaul was pretty amazing.

I'd name my Felguard Boris. The rest stay the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

If my lock would have an imp of any name it would be Hctib elttil
    and my lock is named rìchard and he is undead

I'm so happy to have my Slooshon back, and Lazjub.. and Makphog, my felguard stuck around when all the other ones left me. I probably wouldn't even change Bronwena's name even though it's godawful.