Deleted

Hunter's Mark & Aspect of the Hawk

I was looking around and found out some weird things about our Hunter's Mark & Aspect of the Hawk

Hunter's Mark
    according to mmo it should give 1772 ranged attack power.
    according to wowhead it should give 4041 ranged attack power.
    according to my Tooltip ingame it only gives me 500 ranged attack power (unspecced).

aspect of the hawk:
    according to mmo it should give 637.92 ranged attack power.
    according to wowhead it should give 1455 ranged attack power.
    according to my Tooltip ingame it only gives me 216 ranged attack power (specced, 2 points in one with nature), when i switch it my Ranged attack Power changes with 237 (cause of trueshot aura).

so:
    according to mmo i should get a total of 2409.92 ranged attack power
    according to wowhead i should get a total of 5496 ranged attack power
    according to my tooltip i get 716 ranged attack power.

i'm lieing if i didnt want the one from wowhead but basicly if i look what mmo says im missing +/-1700 ranged attack power. so no wonder i can't get the dps out which i should do and i did.
    if i compare my character in pve spec and the rogue of a m8 of mine he has more attack power and the same crit in pve gear and we dont really have different gear. for the patch we were always fighting to get higher then the other.

can someone please make it clear for me?

gz,

ps: couldn't make links in the post cause i just made a new account.

Deleted
    I think mmo has the values for level 80 listed, while wowhead has the 85 ones. The actual implementation however is either bugged, or they never stated the nerfs on those skills in the patchnotes.

Deleted
    Actually mmo-champion has the right values for lvl 85 and wowhead just fails , the ones that we have now ( as you mentioned ) are correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morTymusiQ View Post
    Actually mmo-champion has the right values for lvl 85 and wowhead just fails , the ones that we have now ( as you mentioned ) are correct.
    Well that might be a possibility too. But still makes the current (Live lvl 80) values seem way off. Unless like AotH scales by almoust 1000% from 80 to 85.

Have you even been paying attention to how high the stats scale on gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dodge- View Post
    Have you even been paying attention to how high the stats scale on gear?
    What do you mean? Like AotH scales with agi/ap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    What do you mean? Like AotH scales with agi/ap?
    No he means since you'll get such huge jumps in stats on gear, skills that give a static ap or spellpower will have a big increase in number just from lvl 80 to 85.

Deleted
    Ah, now I understand. Thank you.

Yeah makes sense.

Aspect of the Hawk has been bugged for a good two weeks now since the patch was implemented. It is only giving us the attack power that it gives at level 70, which is 180, (which scales to about 216 with the BM talent), as opposed to what dragonhawk USED to give a few weeks ago, being 300 attack power. The reason for them not fixing it by now is because they are lazy, and don't like us. We're down 120 attack power until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ss3 View Post
    No he means since you'll get such huge jumps in stats on gear, skills that give a static ap or spellpower will have a big increase in number just from lvl 80 to 85.
    The jumps are much less significant than you're implying. Hunters at 80 has to be a mistake. Somebody forgot to switch on the high AP AOTH/Hm and the harder-hitting special shots, and then when they tried to hotfix it, somebody misunderstood and increased the damn scaling by 20% (so 15% was increased by 20%, so it's a total of 18%, for example), so we're still left behind.

The RATINGS explode, but so do the amount of rating required to get 1% in those stats.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!