Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    Sure did, because that's what they are, is incompetent. Their own issues, and I proved that they are because they gave a perm ban without any warning, or even a reply to the thread. Not even a suspension, that's how bad blizz is.

God you guys a re retarded, could you please read the thread or are all of you really that illiterate and unable to make decent points in your posts? It's been OVER A WEEK AND NOTHING HAS BEEN FIXED, so yeah everyone is yelling at them and telling them issues that are going on. BECAUSE IT AIN'T GETTING FIXED. They wouldn't be having that issue if they would actually fix shit, would they?
    You clearly did not have a clean record, or went completely over the top (like you're doing now.. don't realize it? GO get anger managment).

Are YOU retarded? Do you know how much shit they've fixed? You're obviously the only person that think's a few random bugs make the game un-playable, as no one else has defended you.

The point to the comment about us temporarily fixing a minor bug, rather than them.. is that some people just tried different things out and came up with a fix to a MINOR bug. Blizzard on the other hand is working on the more complicated bug's.

Clearly you don't know how programming works, please stop making yourself look like an ass.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    They've fixed dozens and dozens of issues... what're you talking about? There's still some left over (and fixes for many of those, including nameplates and projected textures, are out there for you to use), but the majority of class bugs have been addressed. Classes are still imbalanced, but that's to be expected for a pre-expac patch.
    This.

QQ more, you act like a revamp of the ENTIRE game would take one quick, perfect, stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I don't play that much, not even close. But there are many more addon authors and freelance coders than there are Blizzard employees playing, and they DO have the free time to zero in on specific problems (such as nameplates or the pumpkin fix) and fix those way ahead of Blizzard's fixes. Blizzard has to prioritize; right now, afaik, they are focusing on class fixes. That's why Boomkins now have a working Insect Swarm, for want of a random example.
    The 'pumpkin fix' isn't a general problem. It happens on all mouse-over objects...making quite a few things impossible unless you know the work-around.
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2010-10-21 at 12:24 AM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually got banned from the forums for bringing up a previous issue, blizzard doesn't like people yelling at them for their mistakes. You can't even call their customer support/tech support that's how bad they are. Guess how long a hand written letter would take to get there? That they would never read, considering the amount they probably get. Guess what would be a better option for you, hypocrite? Not to reply to a thread when you have nothing to say to help the issue.
    Constructive feedback is welcomed. Fruitless complaints that offer no solutions and serve only to antagonize are not. It isn't that hard a concept to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbomcnasty View Post
    They didn't give me a horse for christmas. Blizzard's support is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    I couldn't imagine why Blizz would ban you from the forums, you're such a nice person!
    These made me smile, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameretat View Post
    Where there is a patch, There will be bugs. Where there is a big patch, There will be giant bugs. When will people learn to live in harmony with the way things are, And forever will be?
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I honestly thought this topic was some kid crying about a gm not taking them to GM island or something of that sort. Regardless, I would prefer all my fixes to come at once, rather than one at a time. One at a time means you have a smaller chance of getting what you want fixed when you want it. If they fix the things like dcing at total random and other things like that, but small things like the nameplate issues I can wait to get fixed.
    If they wanted to fix everything at once, it would take weeks probably, and even then things would still be broken and people would still be complaining.

Welcome to my world. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The 'pumpkin fix' isn't a general problem. It happens on all mouse-over objects...making quite a few things impossible unless you know the work-around.
    The same fix that specifies the pumpkin fixes all the other doodads, from what I can tell. The addon is called 'Crash proof tooltip' http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ofTooltip.html
    Check it out. Works.

I do know how programming works, though it ISN'T MY JOB TO FIX EVERYTHING like it is theirs. Quit defending a company that isn't doing their job. What are you, with BP? Bad companies have to stick together or something? Telling me to go get anger management when you are apparently angry with my post, how hypocritical ._.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepify View Post
    No it isn't. I got perma-banned a couple of years ago for calling my friend a "dirty Mexican" on the official WoW forums, and I didn't even directly call him it, and it wasn't serious. His guild name was <COMO ESTAS PUTOS>. So lame.
    I think the only thing lamer than the perma-ban is the lamer that reported you that led to it in the first place.
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait. You mean a WoW patch introduced bugs...and people are bitching on a forum about it? This shit never happens....

I understand the frustration, but what good do you expect to come from flying over to a non-blizzard forum and bitching about bugs? Seriously. Nothing good whatsoever can come of this. The people who agree with you can't fix it, and the people who don't just call you a whiner. Why bother?

Warranty Disclaimer.
    THE GAME AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
    Sorry for the caps, just copied it directly from the Terms of Use you have accepted. It does say that we pay for the game "as is" and that blizzard in no way can he held responsible to keep it free of errors. Heck, say even say that they don't need to fix anything at all, ever. And this we have all agreed to.

It does lie in their best interest to fix bugs and other issues, because otherwise they would lose players, but you can in no way claim that they owe you anything.

Now, I'm not entirely happy with everything being broken either, but I expect it to get fixed *over time*, not directly. Software is tricky business I tell you...

Complain at the official forums. Yelling at us does nothing.

Can't there be a rule against these complaint threads? Insta lock or ban or something? This is honestly at the VERY least the 50th one of these threads today!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    HH Pumpkin fix (also fixes all tooltip-related freezes):
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ofTooltip.html

Nameplates, just type:
    /console bloattest 1
    thats great but why the hell should i make a macro to fix this shit and turn it on and off depending where i am? please! If Blizz know whats wrong then they need to sort it out not turn me into a part time programmer for their fuck ups

Wink

No matter how big patch it was or how gigantic expansion is coming, this just SHOULD NOT happen with the amount of money they have. Blizzard simply sucks balls when it comes to doing things right at the first time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do know how programming works, though it ISN'T MY JOB TO FIX EVERYTHING like it is theirs. Quit defending a company that isn't doing their job. What are you, with BP? Bad companies have to stick together or something? Telling me to go get anger management when you are apparently angry with my post, how hypocritical ._.
    I'm not angry with your post. I just have a grasp of reality. Just because it hasn't been getting fixed at your desired pace doesn't mean it's getting fixed at all. This is the problem that comes from a generation that was born and raised on instant gratification. Nothing is instantaneous. Nothing is perfect. It's that simple.
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    No matter how big patch and expansion is coming, this simply SHOULD NOT happen with the amount of money they have. Blizzard simply sucks balls when it comes to doing things right at the first time.
    Because shoving hundred dollar bills into the CD Tray fixes your computer when it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    I'm not angry with your post. I just have a grasp of reality. Just because it hasn't been getting fixed at your desired pace doesn't mean it's getting fixed at all. This is the problem that comes from a generation that was born and raised on instant gratification. Nothing is instantaneous. Nothing is perfect. It's that simple.
    How would you feel if your electric was off for a week because of a company fuck-up and they don't feel like fixing it because they have other issues at hand? Yeah. That sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    over £100 000 000 per month says you're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Ny0ka View Post
    thats great but why the hell should i make a macro to fix this shit and turn it on and off depending where i am? please! If Blizz know whats wrong then they need to sort it out not turn me into a part time programmer for their fuck ups
    Then don't use the fix. Your choice. Blizzard will fix it when they get to that item in the priority line. Maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow, maybe in an hour, maybe next week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherwolf View Post
    It does lie in their best interest to fix bugs and other issues, because otherwise they would lose players, but you can in no way claim that they owe you anything.

Now, I'm not entirely happy with everything being broken either, but I expect it to get fixed *over time*, not directly. Software is tricky business I tell you...
    Thank you. Finally, someone with some sense of the reality behind the software...
    Diablo 3 Profile