Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    dude is that a lich king ring or helmet? if its a ring im so gonna buy me one.. hell id prolly buy the helmet too...

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 01:09 AM ----------

lol you can just tell all those fat kids in that line all play WoW

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nevara View Post
    @ img16: He looked bigger on screen.

@ img20: Why is there someone wearing a top 50 sizes too big for hi.... OMG A GRL!
    OMG another GIR... oh nvm thats a gorilla...

---------- Post added 2010-10-22 at 01:11 AM ----------

lol@ that murloc mask.. that thing looks so depressed right now...

I don't think they should get rid of class quests. I would say like have class quests in each area. I'm not saying they should be the overwhelming majority of the quests in each area but like for example, a hunter is doing all these quests for a mini boss at the end and the boss is taking shots at the hunter from a far away to appeal to the hunter class. Thats my two cents on it.

It's a shame that you'll not be able to get Verigan's Fist from the lvl 20 Paladin questline anymore. It was a badge of accomplishment for a lowbie player back in the day!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they had given more warning for this so I could've leveled my warlock to 60 and done the mount quest. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    I wish they had given more warning for this so I could've leveled my warlock to 60 and done the mount quest. :\
    You've got over a month :S

heh check the fatties on pic #20.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubs View Post
    You've got over a month :S
    Really? As I understood it they disappeared with 4.0.1.

Class quests removed... great...

No Executioner's helm for warriors. No benediction for priests.

This is shit.

Class quests were good!!!!!!

Deleted
    I'm getting myself one of those Wyvern plushies yay ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mjhirsch View Post
    So, are the lvl 60 quests for Hunter and Priest gone or not? The thread mentions them gone, but then mentions that the hunter quest is no longer bugged. Got a priest who has all the items and wants to get Benediction because it was amazing pre-BC.
    To those who are happy about losing class specific quests, these were part of what made original WoW great. The quests were long and hard and you accomplished something by finishing them. I still have my Drakefire Amulet and Eternal Quintessence since I spent countless hours earning them. Blizz needs to stop making WoW so easy mode, generic and put some character/class depth back in.
    Regarding the Rhok'delar questline, I do believe what blizzard means here is that it is just fixed for 4.0.1 and will be gone in 4.0.3. I write my reason for believing this on my blog (which I cannot link yet, but it can be found on my profile).

And I do agree with you about the class quests, I personally felt they were the best quests I've ever done. They make you feel more connected to your class, which is essential to an RPG... goes without saying doesn't it? I sort of think this will be one of those moves that Blizzard will do a 180 on in the next expansion. "We've gotten a lot of feedback and everyone seems to love class quests, so we're gonna make a bunch of new ones!".

Cheers,
    Gav

Deleted
    Do want that helmet

These lvl 20 weapons won't be as good as Heirloom weapons, and why would you want a class-specific helmet when you're wearing a Heirloom one that boosts experience? The only people that would use those are brand new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aabrahm View Post
    Did I see a Disc Priest Dpsing?
    Yes. Because of the Atonement talent , Disc priest heals the lowest hp party/raid member for 100% of the smite damage.

About the Class Specific Quest removal , i have done the Benediction quest but i DE'd it back when BC came out ( Yes you can punch me if the face , i do it myself every day ). Can i do the quest again , ask a GM for item restore or am i just screwed ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    These lvl 20 weapons won't be as good as Heirloom weapons, and why would you want a class-specific helmet when you're wearing a Heirloom one that boosts experience? The only people that would use those are brand new players.
    Personally i will not wear heirloom for my new character because so much new 1-60 content i want to see on a actual lvl...