Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well to be fair, we did get new icons for weapon imbues in 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by LastBlood View Post
    Hey, you gotta appreciate the first blue response in weeks! /sarcasm.
    IDD the first blue comment in weeks about shamans to tell us its ok at 85 when its obviously not if you seen the world of logs for the beta raids. the "ramp up" is prety much the same as it is atm...the only difrence being unleashed elenments on a 15 second cooldown.
    But its worse than that...all the additional haste we have atm will be prety much gone come 85 giving us less malestrom procs.

The answer he gave said nothing - it was a real politicians answer. Lots of waffle with no real substance. Well at least we know enh @ level 80 is going to get nothing fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Straight from GC himself: "Try it at 85." (re enhancement ramp up)
    What a fucking joke.
    ...Seriously?!

Lmao! That's it. I'm rerolling!

I cant speak for enhancement, but I think it shows that resto and elemental are in a good spot right now on the beta.

I guess it's probably a good thing I wasn't the one asking the question because that simply does not cut it for me. I would have ended up yelling at GC and being kicked out =x But yes, sadly, that's the answer, or lack thereof, we got.

"For enhancement, burst vs abilities that need to ramp up, is there any consideration of addressing the problem in PvE where it's hard to ramp up during an encounter?
    We've given a lot of considering to mix things up so that every spec has to adapt and have tried to add ramp up abilities to every spec. That way you can sometimes have the quick burst, or may need to ramp things up depending on the encounter.

At 85 it works really well."

This was taken straight from the Main Page. I interpreted that as a HUGE middle finger for enhance. He completely avoided the question and gave the typical bullshit answer. How many Beta Enhancement Shamans have to consistently show via logs and parses that enhancement is far below the other damage dealers? I realize Blizzard can't just go changing whatever we think is best but, when hundreds of a specific class tell you this shit is broken and here's why how can you ignore that.

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 09:52 PM ----------

I guess it's probably a good thing I wasn't the one asking the question because that simply does not cut it for me. I would have ended up yelling at GC and being kicked out =x But yes, sadly, that's the answer, or lack thereof, we got.
    LoL, I was thinking about that today Lyska. If I would have asked that question and gotten that response. I would have told good old Chris to go fuck himself then walk out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    LoL, I was thinking about that today Lyska. If I would have asked that question and gotten that response. I would have told good old Chris to go fuck himself then walk out.
    Yea, as I'm sure you've gathered from reading some of my posts here, I have a very sarcastic and harsh personality. I'm the same IRL and that would have come out had I gotten that sort of response. What we should have done was organize a group of us there so we could boo GC when he gave that garbage political response.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Someone should ask them if they own a shaman. And if so, if they actually PvPed with Enhancement.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    Someone should ask them if they own a shaman. And if so, if they actually PvPed with Enhancement.
    That's one of the questions I would ask if I were there /sigh. Get rid of all those neckbeards and I'll go next year and make them listen(since we all know none of our problems will have been addressed by then) =]

Did you read the DK questions? I would have preferred none of them were asked.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    I am seriously about to reroll my warlock and lvl my enhance like months after when we get fixed. :/ That answer on the main page is just.. wow. I actually thought we'd get something even before 4.0.3.

That's one of the questions I would ask if I were there /sigh. Get rid of all those neckbeards and I'll go next year and make them listen(since we all know none of our problems will have been addressed by then) =]
    I'll join you Lyska. But we shall be incognito and wear goofy sweaters and have sexy beards. The code phrase will be, Is enhance a viable PvE spec? Then you will respond with lol no n00b roll dk

I'll join you Lyska. But we shall be incognito and wear goofy sweaters and have sexy beards. The code phrase will be, Is enhance a viable PvE spec? Then you will respond with lol no n00b roll dk
    /facepalm

Deleted
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Yjjial View Post
    I wouldn't say that. It just bounces back the the pondering of "why do they always interview the stupid people?"
    The same reason that a tornado could hit a major city and you'll only hear interviews from the most illiterate people they can find. Usually said people are missing half of their teeth, and illogically live in a trailer.

/facepalm
    lol I thought it was funny. You got to keep your sense of humor even though we're taking it from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Well hunters dont exactly have the best image, I didnt think of it from this angle but this really shows players of "our" class as true huntards...
    Wait...hunters have an image?

I think he did answer the question. He said "we don't care about there being ramp up, there should be some for every class." Your overall dps SHOULD be equal to any other spec. If it's not, it is a numbers issue, not a design issue. The reason he said to do it at 85 is that everything is different at 85. You don't have 50% crit, there's mastery, much less haste. It all makes a massive difference in the way the game plays out.

I am seriously frustrated with all the crappy posts here QQing about Shaman being screwed and how our DPS sucks and blablabla. Listen to yourselfs your all worse that a 5yo who didnt get what he wanted for christmas. Atm yeah maybe enhance is a little behind but as has been said 1000 times "We arent balanced around lvl 80 we are balanced around 85" So get over yourselves. Also if you feel that enhance has issues at 85 then its a l2p issue nothing else sadly all you morons dont get this and seem to think its blizz that have screwed you over. Well guess what??? It isnt.

<Moderator edit: This clueless idiot received a warning for trolling in the Shaman forums.>
    Last edited by mmoca7472cd2b9; 2010-10-26 at 12:01 AM.