Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about being able to inspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Hahhah.. and yet people still complain. Am very happy for this patch.
    i'm pretty sure everyone is happy with the things they did fix. however, there's still many bugs that are gimping the game, and the fact that blizzard hasn't fixed them yet really sucks.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

What about the ghostgryphons?...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    The heirlooms are adjusted to lvl 85 JP income which is as it should be. And to be honest I wonder if they actually gonna make any new heirlooms, consider that the current heirlooms are mostly there because leveling gear SUCKS but all that gear is redone, and the gear from 80-85 isn't gonna suck at all.
    They're making hats and cloaks that work until 85

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    learn to get an addon for that (tidyplates work perfectly fine)

also haven't noticed the damage numbers bugging anymore.

would like to see the inspect bugg and the slow flying ghost gryphon being fixed, as they are both rather annoying.
    tidyplates... hmm going to give this a try tonight. Thanks for the tip!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    And why don't they fix the random disconnects while Alt- Tabbing? Jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by ejzo View Post
    what about being able to inspect?
    It's a problem with the gearscore addon. Removing it from my addons folder fixed the problem for me.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

How about super slow gryphon, or maybe that is intended?

Well - Mage glyphs still screwed, add that to the list.

I can't wait for 4.0 to get out of beta...

Deleted
    Gryphons
    /inspect
    Pet resil
    Well done Blizz

I have a secret, this patch wasnt meant to fix all the bugs, its meant to fix the cogwheel bug for the holiday event before its over, and whatever else was ready to go at the time.

If you are retarded enough to think they arnt working to get the other bugs fixed soon, then I really dont know how to help you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimmy View Post
    Well, I can actually help you with this issue. Go to your interface and uncheck the option for "emphasize my spell effects." This wasn't so much a bug, just a really stupid option they added and decided to make it on by default.
    This didn't work for most people in my raid, and for the few it did seem to make a difference, the difference was merely being able to see the smoke comming from the edges of the circles, not the big and easy to see textures on the ground.

Deleted
    I love the nightelf racial more than ever now with the slow ghostgryphons..... Eat that!

Inspect bug started happening when i installed the gearscore addon. Didnt try uninstalling though....
    Right click cancel debufs is also an addon issue... Due to changes addons are unable to cancel buffs without some protected mode they havent figured out i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeblin View Post
    This patch is a complete joke isn't it?
    Not even playsound api or ghost flying fixed
    Die less.

Still crashing when landing while alt tabbed at a flight master, or loading period, BGs are still imbalanced and randomly kicking groups of people and giving them a deserter debuff.

These two were a little more important than...guild tabards.

Quote Originally Posted by Radium01 View Post
    Nice fixes, but I still wonder about one in particular that isn't in this list:

Sound lag.

Since the patch, for example on boss fights, I have major sound lag. This means that everything just happens
    normally, but the sound 'gathers up' and then suddenly WOOOSSSh unleashes all the boss sounds/screams/warnings/whatever
    in a matter of a few seconds. That's really weird because you can hear the sound of Frozen Orbs long after Toravon is dead for example.

I'm really confused on how to fix this, I tried numerous things but nothing work.
    Anybody else got this problem? ( it's not only raids, but also sometimes with mounting/casting spells etc. )

Thanks in advance.
    I had this same problem. Try going into dxdiag, and then switch sound acceleration down to basic. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephel View Post
    This didn't work for most people in my raid, and for the few it did seem to make a difference, the difference was merely being able to see the smoke comming from the edges of the circles, not the big and easy to see textures on the ground.
    Well, all I can tell you is that it fixed everything for me. The shadowtraps were practically invisible and now I can see them again. It may depend on whatever combination of addons and/or hardware people are running, though.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

fantastic , all i kept seeing was info on the 4.0.1 patch notes, I had a hard time trying to find 4.0.1a patch notes .thanks mmo-champ

How about super slow gryphon, or maybe that is intended?
    lol and the "no-gryphon" problem, sometimes i guess it gets too slow that they give up and make you hoof it.
    Last edited by walexia; 2010-10-26 at 09:52 PM.

Deleted
    How about fixing mage glyphs?