Re-did it so that the sword is visable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Was talking about the sword.

Orc-Warrior-By-Azazel

Is that really azazel1944's work? It does look like his art style. I've never seen it at all. Where did you find it?

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the official WoW website for Russia? They allow images with nudity in fan art? Or maybe they allow such images all over Europe right? I believe the game Witcher too had to cover up all nudity in US version.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Is that the official WoW website for Russia? They allow images with nudity in fan art? Or maybe they allow such images all over Europe right? I believe the game Witcher too had to cover up all nudity in US version.
    if you have to ask then it's no. It's a fan site. Hell the URL alone makes you think its a keylogging site, I just did a search for images and found it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you have to ask then it's no. It's a fan site. Hell the URL alone makes you think its a keylogging site, I just did a search for images and found it.
    uh, yeah, you shoulda said that sooner....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    uh, yeah, you shoulda said that sooner....
    I am just teasing. It looks a lot like an official website, oh I should use altavista to see what it actually says.

Wow I really think it is official or one hell of a professional fan-site..

The nudity did strike me as odd, but who knows. Considering how bad Blizzard can be I wouldn't really put it past them to allow it, if they thought no one would care. Hell smoking and drinking runs so much and I think smoking makes movies rated R now doesn't it?

But ya it's not a key logger, I have a real nice anti virus, if there was anything wrong with the website, I would know before it even loading.

Here's a very lovely undead, wish I knew who it was by

Can't tell if he's smiling because he's grossed out or he likes her.

Male Onyxia

great pirate
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-27 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    "nudity"? since when do thongs count as nudity?^^
    and the witcher is an entirely different thing too, regarding both the "nudity" in the game and the rating.
    although it's true of course, that many people in the US seem to think violence is okay, but anything related to sex is not xD (just kidding, please don't start a flamewar :x)

[Tirion sailing to northend?]
    woah, that one is epic. it uses original models obviously, but looks just so much better. the water looks nice too, really cool atmosphere imo.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-27 at 07:07 AM.

Ya it's real water just photoshopped they did a great job with lots of detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

woah, that one is epic. it uses original models obviously, but looks just so much better. the water looks nice too, really cool atmosphere imo.
    Who is his lady friend you think?

A nice Slyvanas, sorry if it's a repost
    Dark Lady by Xiatata
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-27 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is quite ... busty oO

Argh, I wanted to find a badass piece of art of Brutallus so badly, spent like an hour looking. Sadly I couldn't find any, but here's still a great picture of Leotheras the Blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya it's real water just photoshopped they did a great job with lots of detail.
    i thought the clouds were just the "normal" sky from icecrown first, but i just took a closer look at the shape.. creepy o.o
    Who is his lady friend you think?
    female human paladin with brown hair.. i first thought of Abendis, but that wouldn't make any sense^^ and she looks a bit different too.
    i guess it's either a player/rp character or just some random women. can't think of any fitting lore person or npc at least.
    her sword looks awesome btw! and much more realistic than most wow weapons, even without the sheath.
    A nice Slyvanas, sorry if it's a repost
    Dark Lady by Xiatata
    i don't think it is (and reposts aren't that big of a deal anyway).
    and yes, it looks nice^^

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Argh, I wanted to find a badass piece of art of Brutallus so badly, spent like an hour looking.
    well...

does that count? :x

edit2:
    moar fanarz!

another pretty human mage

undead rogue in zul'aman gear

four horsemen

Sylvanas with Alleria's necklace

2nd male bloodelf i've posted ever xD

tauren with cute pet ("Piou!")

draenei shaman! \o/

Alex and Deathwing, chatting obviously

aaand more cross faction love <3
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-27 at 07:45 AM.

Deleted
    I think hunters need some love now. More specifically, human hunters Anyone who knows some human hunter art?

If only my Rogue looked like that. :O /drool

I'm not a fan of throwing this word out, but this piece is truly epic.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter/Rogue thingy (Work in Progress)
    just testing out different kinds of coloring/shading
    Comments, tips, suggestion and feedback are always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by SigneGT View Post
    I think hunters need some love now. More specifically, human hunters Anyone who knows some human hunter art?
    I think I could draw you one where he is trying to string a bow, a wolf ripping out his neck, a trap in a heap on the ground, while a flare is burning out his hair...
    While a Dwarf stands in the background drinking beer and laughing, with his pet sitting calmly beside him, and a Nelf and Draenei not even giving him a glance, sitting under the shade of a tree having a with their cats sleeping curled up nearby.
    It would be titled "Don't. Fucking. Do it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And despite what this might look like, it's not art. It's cosplayers :3
    There are many forms of art, some even consider weird dressed japanese girls as one.

Someone is about to get owned

by bad bear breadth. rofl

And if you want it in any size here

And if you want it in any size here
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-27 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It's nice but.. gee another bikini babe in the cold northrend *mini yay*

Oh and notice the fainted(?) female nelf behind the Belf Paladin... what's up with that ? >.>
    No I didn't, and the cat form druid looking at her awfully hungerly. But I think that BE's top has frost resistance it is white, and she is a BE and they will put fashion over comfort any day.